KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Survivor All-Stars

Survivor All-Stars
Started by: BingaBonga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

yeah.Glad she went back.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:13 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I was at a v-ball game when survivor was on, so I called someone to find out who it was, and they just said Jenna. I was hoping it would be Jenna L. She is the bosiest person on the island other than, Susan.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:33 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know jenna L is completely useless to her tribe. If her tribe loses the next imunity challenge I want her to be voted off.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 03:26 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I think Ethan would probably side with Rupert, and they would get Jerri on their side... hopefully. Or..... maybe a twist!

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 03:35 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

yeah, i'm not a big jenna L fan...she just kinda bugs me.....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:41 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

She's a weakness... Okay, who all thanks that it's ridiculous that Rob and Amber are thinking about having sex there?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 10:18 PM
Punker69

It might be hot. smile

And I dont know who Jenna L is if I saw her id know.But I dont know all the names yet. smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:51 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

I hate boston Rob....i didn't even like him the first time he was on the show, and i think its retarded that they're getting it on on tv

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 01:50 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Here Punker. To your comment about it might be hot. Well, even if it was the hottest guy on Earth... I wouldn't really want to see it on survivor... why not just go to Temptation Island or something! This is a show that has nothing to do with sex.
(please log in to view the image)

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 02:24 AM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

whoops

Attachment: spacer.gif
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 02:29 AM
Punker69

lol I was just kidding smile.Hey is Richard really gay?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 03:10 AM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

No, i don't think so. He acts like it though. I think he has a wife.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 04:31 AM
Punker69

Oh,because I keep hearing that hes gay.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:38 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

if rupert where voted off his tribe would be doomed

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:54 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

well...ethans pretty good, he could hold it together for a while....but as much as i love rupert, i must admit that he kinda screwed his tride w/ the whole "build the best shelter" challenge. and...i keep hearing richard is gay too....so i just assumed it was true. But you say hes got a wife?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 05:00 AM
Punker69

Yeah Rupert really screwed up the challenge

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 06:19 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

owell rupert is still the best out there

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:51 AM
Punker69

Im not so sure anymore sad

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 08:06 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I'm glad that Rob C. got voted off... now the other Rob... mad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 03:41 AM
Lianslo
chasing the music

well, as i've previously stated, i don't like boston rob....but rob c was a bit worthless himself. but the most exciting part of the episode was when Saboga won that puzzle challenge! i was so happy for them!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:19 AM