KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » SW: Racer Revenge

SW: Racer Revenge
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

SW: Racer Revenge

If you want to visit the official web-site for this SW: Episode 1 sequel click here

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 03:38 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Thanks.
I don't usually play recing games, but I did try Ep I racer. The first couple of levels were cool, but then it just seemed to be repetative.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2002 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Official word from Lucas Arts is that the game should hit store Feb. 14. Only a few days away!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 01:34 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ohhh....a short wait ...I like it. But will it come out for x-box????

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:19 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

No it will not.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:33 AM
Julie
The Student

so sad sad
ohh well....I'll just have to content myself with Obi-wan and my books

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:34 AM
LanceWindu

Maybe when you get a PS2 or when a friend gets one you guys can rent it and play all you like.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 07:45 PM
Julie
The Student

Thanks for the happy thought.....
Not many of my friends play video games sad

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 03:27 AM
LanceWindu

That stinks. But maybe you could go to Blockbuster and rent the whole system for $10 (with a $60 fee so if you don't take it back they keep your money). Then you could rent the game and have fun with the friends who do play games.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:16 PM
Julie
The Student

A good idea, but I usually don't have time.....

besides I don't have any friends that are into video games.....A few of them would stand a couple of hours, but they're no fun to play 'cause they are totally uncoridinated when it comes to a video game.....

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 02:55 AM
LanceWindu

I have friends like that too.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 05:44 AM
Julie
The Student

I did play Obi wan with one friend....I let her shoot with the sniper gun...it only took her ten minutes to orient herself with the controls. On the other hand, There's this one guy I occasionally play video games with and he usually kills me in a matter of minutes......esp in Halo b/c I don't own the game....and therefore don't ever practice.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 10:10 PM
LanceWindu

Racer Revenge is out now. If anyone plays it let me know how good it is.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 11:02 PM
Julie
The Student

Racing games don't inpress me much.....I wonder if this one will. Usually I find that all the levels are basically the same......

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 10:24 PM
LanceWindu

I think I read somewhere that there isn't many races that seem identical to other ones. They may have expanded way more to the Tattoine level from the first game too.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 02:30 PM
Julie
The Student

hmmm...that's good to hear, but I don't think I'll get it. I might rent it sometime though...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 04:32 AM
LanceWindu

Has anyone had a chance to play this game yet???

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 08:04 PM
Julie
The Student

*waits*

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 04:37 AM
LanceWindu

I haven't played it. I've seen it at the video stores but it's never in. I thought about putting it on hold, but I can wait.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 05:09 AM
Julie
The Student

Lance if you're short on money...I recommend that you save it for Rebel Dream and the novelization of AOTC.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 03:44 PM