KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Full Metal Panic!

Full Metal Panic!
Started by: Atropos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NTonks
Crash's Wife

Laugh Full Metal Panic!

Anyone else like it? I'm completely obsessed with it cool

Attachment: main.gif
This has been downloaded 168 time(s).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:37 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thomaswright

yeah its ace.

Last edited by thomaswright on Feb 2nd, 2004 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:04 PM
thomaswright is currently offline Click here to Send thomaswright a Private Message Find more posts by thomaswright Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Full Metal Panic! is awesome yes I love your sig, Tonks!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
'chelle

I've been watchin it on anime on demand. its good. Sousuke Sagara is a hottie wink

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 05:12 AM
'chelle is currently offline Click here to Send 'chelle a Private Message Find more posts by 'chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

seems good; whats it all about?

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:03 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yesh, FMP is the BEST! I loved the anime and manga so much yes

made by lana

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:00 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Moving...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 12:50 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ispooner2003

Full Metal Panic! rocks
anime does not get any better Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:36 AM
ispooner2003 is currently offline Click here to Send ispooner2003 a Private Message Find more posts by ispooner2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syckness

Full Metal Panic! Music

I've been looking for some of the music in Full Metal Panic... such as the music played in the very beginning of episode 24 when the de Danaan is buffeted by waves, and that snazzy action music is playing. Another music peice I have been looking for is that awesome vocal, played when Tess and Kaname are drinking tea in episode 22? And also played in episode 24 when Gauron and Sousuke are battling on top of the de Danaan, and Kaname's form appears. If any of you know what the music is called, or better yet, where to download it, please tell me. Thanks.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:14 PM
Syckness is currently offline Click here to Send Syckness a Private Message Find more posts by Syckness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PHYROON Helfire

mad mad mad mad eek!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:27 PM
PHYROON Helfire is currently offline Click here to Send PHYROON Helfire a Private Message Find more posts by PHYROON Helfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

You think they'll make more episodes of it. They kinda left the ending weird. The manga has differnt stuff in it, like Tessa enrolls at the high school with Sousuke and Kaname.

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 09:09 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

(please log in to view the image)

Poor guy.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:00 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

Stupid Full Metal Panic! Its too good!

Attachment: full-metal-panic.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 01:34 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

so...they're makin a second season...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:54 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I love it! I'm up to eps 9, and waiting for more to appear on Anime Network On Demand!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:32 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I've only seen a preview for this, at our meetup. But I can't wait to watch the actual episodes. Which unfortunately won't be until next month....:sad:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:40 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

I've seen all episodes - bought the box set. It was great, one of my favs.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:29 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
seems good; whats it all about?

Have you ever wondered if the technology that is available right now is nowhere near the capability of what could be? Well, in this series, that is exactly true. Mythril (an organization founded to help the different powers of the world prevent man-made disasters, terrorism, and protect key installations world-wide) is already 10 years ahead of the rest of the world in technology. They are comprised of mostly highly trained mercenaries and follow a code of conduct when dealing with certain requests and affairs of the nations of the world. Their specialty: Arm-slaves, shortened in the series as AS, and stealth technology. An arm-slave is a large mechanical robot that is piloted by a human, much like in the Gundam series. However, the technology in this series isn't quite as advanced. The whole show takes place on Earth. However, the abilities of the AS's in the series is the main focus of the plot, as many people are trying to get their hands on individuals known as "the whispered."

The protagonist of this series is a boy by the name of Souske Sagara. He is given an assignment along with his fellow mercenaries Kurz Weber and Melissa Mao, to become a sort of protection unit for a girl living in Japan with the name of Kaname Chidori. Well, things are a little unusual on this mission, as Souske (A highly trained professional soldier) is sent in undercover as a student at Kaname's high school. Events turn sour as Souske is unable to adjust living as a normal civilian, and this is where the show gets its lighter side.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:31 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Full Metal Panic is awesome! I love it.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:36 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Ive been meaning to check it out.A buddy of kine piced up the boxed setat when we saw some episodes at a Con so ill have to borrow it when i get the chance

btw are FMP Fumoffu and Overload continuations of the reular series or are they just alternate Universes[al tednchi style] side stories etc?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:52 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote