KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Top Three Games of All Time

Top Three Games of All Time
Started by: VengeanceGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Crazy Taxi

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:28 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

FFIIV
FFIIIV
Suikoden

(I'm a real RPG nut big grin)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 03:56 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Im pretty sure you got your roman numerals messed up a bit there.. cuz its like :

I : 1
II : 2
III : 3
IV : 4
V : 5
VI : 6
VII : 7
VIII : 8
IX : 9
X : 10 etc

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:11 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

1.)Resident Evil 3:Nemesis (PSone)
2.)Metal Gear Solid (PSone)
3.)Counterstrike (PC)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:15 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

YEAH COUNTER-STRIKE!!!! that game is still addicting as hell

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:46 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

KOTOR? Surprised to see that. it is a good game but it has design flaws.

I see all the games listed ar epretty darn modern; the furthest back being SMB1.

See, I would name Lords of Midnight from 1985 on any top list, if it is truly of 'All Time'. You would not believe how much that game revolutionised gaming.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Also the Sentinel, Paradroid, Uridium, Ballblazer, Beachhead, Pitstop II... all games people tend to forget that founded much of what we play today.

And hey, no-one mentioned a Civ game yet, did they?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And moving on a bit, Populous, Powermonger, Carrier Command, Sim City, Falcon, X-Wing...

Frankly a top 3 of ALL time is near impossible!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:02 PM
Deathblow
-

yeah thats true...id wanna say Age Of Empires, Streets Of Rage, FFVII, SCII.....i just keep thinkin of more and more

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 07:05 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Well, FF6 ain't really modern, that's an SNES game. smile

And KOTOR has addicted me in a way no game since Ocarina or FF6 has been able to. I literally can't stop playing.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 08:08 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

These are mine.I just get hooked on these,even if I have already beaten them.
1.)Grand Theft Auto:Vice City
2.)Tomb Raider:AOD
3.)The Legend of Zelda:The Ocarina of Time

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 02:12 PM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And heck, for that matter, what about Donkey Kong, Asteroids, Galaxia, Gorf...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 04:11 PM
shagmobile
Lord of the Boomstick

Ledgend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)
Super Breakout (Atari)
Earthbound(SNES)

A Link To The Past Because it was the first zelda game I ever played and i'm still not sick of it.

Super Breakout may be old but it's wiked friggin addicting when competing with someone

Earthbound blew my mind away the first time i played it it still scares me how much i enjoy it

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:32 AM
shagmobile is currently offline Click here to Send shagmobile a Private Message Find more posts by shagmobile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

1) Counter Strike
2)KOTOR
3) Call of Duty
4) JK2
5)Age Of Mythology and Titans Expantion Pack
6) Civ 2

I could go on but i dun feel like it

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:06 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

I really feel bad for all of the younger generation of gamers. They've missed out on most of the great games, since their first system will be in the Playstation Generation.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:52 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne
GTA 3
NHL 2003

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:36 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Final Fantasy 6

Chrono Trigger

HalfLife

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 04:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

All I have is PC anyway. No console gaming for me!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:47 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

I didn't SAY console only. Notice how I posted Knights of the Old Republic? You think I meant the crappy X-box version? smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:55 AM
Marcellus
executioner

burn!! dun dun dun daaaaaa
i got a pretty fast PC and KOTOR looked pretty good. how much is it nowadays?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 08:06 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote