KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant

One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant
Started by: Mad 4 Johnny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mad 4 Johnny

Cool One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant

I would like you to tell me your wish roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:19 PM
Mad 4 Johnny is currently offline Click here to Send Mad 4 Johnny a Private Message Find more posts by Mad 4 Johnny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

to have a part in potc 2......duh.......

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:25 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

well if he is so rich he can buy a vanquish!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:31 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

a part in potc2 or ANY of his movies.............

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:52 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

hmmm hard one here, i think to play his wife in a movie and in the end i cheat on him with orlando, yup i think that's what i want :P

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:19 AM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

for him to give me like a million dollars

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:21 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Art_of_drowning
Johnny's Lover

To be my hubbie:-)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:51 PM
Art_of_drowning is currently offline Click here to Send Art_of_drowning a Private Message Find more posts by Art_of_drowning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

er marry me...if not introduce me 2 Orlando laughing out loud

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:05 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

just a kiss? Along with a thousand bucks? oh I would be happy with a BIG hug, and an Autograph!

Becca~

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:47 AM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by Art_of_drowning
To be my hubbie:-)

lol heyyy i was gonna say that!!!!! mad

well to to be my hubby forever and ever and ever... until the end of tiiime big grin

lol hehe... stick out tongue

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 08:52 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iluvjohnnydepp

YOU PEEPS WANT MONEY?!?!? Omg!!! I would just be happy with a BIG HUG! OH and a role in a movie to be his daughter! LOL

~*~But whys the rum gone? Ill tell you whys the rum gone! That blasted Elizabeth Swann girl burned it all!!! Blasted girl...blast her...blast~*~

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:25 PM
Iluvjohnnydepp is currently offline Click here to Send Iluvjohnnydepp a Private Message Find more posts by Iluvjohnnydepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

I would be happy with a kiss, a hug, a shake of the hand or just an autograph, or just to meet him....... Wish it would happen

Becca~

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 12:13 AM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

FFS roll eyes (sarcastic)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 12:26 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I want an autograph and a picture of him and moi…mind you, I’m not a drooling fangirl, just one who adores his acting, so…yeah. wink

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:12 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FBfan777
Woot!

I would just want to meet him and maybe a role in POTC 2...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 02:00 PM
FBfan777 is currently offline Click here to Send FBfan777 a Private Message Find more posts by FBfan777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

for him to addopt me...

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:25 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

hahahahahahahahha, that my friend was a funny one!!!!!!!!!! I would like anything from him! Just to see his beautiful face, to have a role in one of his movies, to have a nice hug, a sweet kiss, a cute autograph, or to here his sexy voice say it is good to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:09 PM
Belladonna
Mmm.. Johnny

To be his bonnie lass =P

Though the odds of that are what 1 in 942394483983294832048328? so to be a little more realistic, I'd wish to meet him. *sigh*

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:24 AM
Belladonna is currently offline Click here to Send Belladonna a Private Message Find more posts by Belladonna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eowyn340

I dunno........ Does anyone else think that jack sparrow has kind of an ozzy ozborn thing going on or is it just me?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:39 AM
eowyn340 is currently offline Click here to Send eowyn340 a Private Message Find more posts by eowyn340 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexybeast99

to get me a date with eitherjeremy sumpter or himself

he is ahotie

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:12 AM
sexybeast99 is currently offline Click here to Send sexybeast99 a Private Message Find more posts by sexybeast99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote