KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant

One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant
Started by: Mad 4 Johnny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallen

um, whatever i have to say could possibly get me band. jk. um, i'd ask him to go to the prom with me.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:17 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

mmmmm..........i ask him to play the electric guitar with me... mwhahahaha!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:47 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

I would.. umm.. ask him to be my grad datebig grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:27 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Whos Etherjeremy?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:01 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about, "save the world?"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:31 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

I want hugs and kisses.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 02:53 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i want him to be mine forever! eek!

lol, kidding, just a day spent with him is.. not enough but would do, and maybe a good picture, autograph, and constant contact with him... big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 03:01 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I would ask him to be a in a movie I'd write for him. If he was in my movie...I think I could start living the high life.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 04:27 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
How about, "save the world?"
How about, "what he does already.." (please log in to view the image)
Originally posted by regina414
I want hugs and kisses.
Sometimes that never actually suffices for me. The brain comes first, then the affection in life in general. I never touch with people anymore because it is just s***. (please log in to view the image)
Originally posted by J.P Jaeh_Poole
i want him to be mine forever! eek!

lol, kidding, just a day spent with him is.. not enough but would do, and maybe a good picture, autograph, and constant contact with him... big grin
I am interested in his art, I think.. No one does art anymore but for me. To everyone, art is a way to have bad sex. (please log in to view the image)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I would ask him to be a in a movie I'd write for him. If he was in my movie...I think I could start living the high life.
I would rather be in a movie with him, not so much I have anything that special I'd want to write. Anyway, of course I do. Well, that'd be if I were the best. I want to see some good actors for a change. It is like a pointless topic to me, though. As for writing over acting, I'm still having a hard time with that one because for me looks say more than words already. And time is always of the essence in competition to win over loneys. (please log in to view the image) (Hm, "Sparrabeth," 'still here.)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:28 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Um...hm...I'd probably want to be in the Dark Shadows or some vampire movie with him - the idea of Johnny Depp and a vampire just...*good shivers* - yum.

I have several other wishes (mostly involving drizzled chocolate, caramel sauce and stri..*cough* sleeping and, what the heck, a snog or two - see orbit thread stick out tongue)

Johnny Depp is amazing and he's just so caring - I wonder if he does anything with the Make a Wish program?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:32 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow, Dark Shadows. Is there going to be a movie of it? That would be cool. I don't remember anything about it watching it when I was littler except all this mist and Barnabas Collins walking down the staircase. Good times.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:00 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

wow... this thread could get horribly kinky if we all weren't such saints... wink

honestly, I'd wish to be involved in Pirates 4, supposing they were making it. And potentially as a leading character who gets lots of screentime with him. Though not as a romantic match-up, because that would be a bit off. But just to be able to be involved in a film that would be a lot of fun, and get to learn tricks of the trade from one of the most talented actors in hollywood--- that would be a blast.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:28 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed TRUE! CORRECT!

Originally posted by katelovespirate
wow... this thread could get horribly kinky if we all weren't such saints... wink

honestly, I'd wish to be involved in Pirates 4, supposing they were making it. And potentially as a leading character who gets lots of screentime with him. Though not as a romantic match-up, because that would be a bit off. But just to be able to be involved in a film that would be a lot of fun, and get to learn tricks of the trade from one of the most talented actors in hollywood--- that would be a blast.
You should be. Making [something like a movie] is not about that it's you above all else. It's about that you met the right people and did the right things, meaning the world in this case, chica..

It's not ever too late to be a young actress if you are under 30 because you'll win over if you look good and developed rather than wasted, disgusting, and sinful in a bad way.

If I were also to be a winning actress, I wouldn't do it for tricks of the trade myself.. It's for the art in [my] life. It's for me for the performance. I don't think I'd learn anything. And so..

PotC was not all that surprising to me. You know how Fort Lauderdale and the Miami(-Dade) area is so famous. Well, I am from there originally, and.. guess who I would be over there? Wonders if she should check Something.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:51 PM
SelinaAndBruce

I think we'd all pick for him to fall madly in love with us but realistically I'd just really want to spend a day with him or something and find out more about what makes my favorite actor tick. He seems to be a very fascinating and complex individual.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:40 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OF course he does Savvy! The AWE premiere this year was centered around MAKE A WISH foundation! Disney along with Johnny Depp raised 3 Million dollars for the Make a Wish Foundation! And for the DMC premiere when they did all those changes and put in the Jack Sparrows in the ride, He went on the ride and do you know who joined him in the boat? Children from Make a Wish Foundation! It's a charity he is constantly involved with! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:42 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by katelovespirate

ROFL! laughing

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 01:35 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some ppl in the world definitely are not or..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 01:38 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I agree with Kate. For some reason...maybe it's because I'm in love with someone else....I wouldn't want to play opposite him in a romantic role. It'd be fun to play his kid sister or something like that. I'd take a peck on the cheek and a hug from him rather than a full out make-out session followed by some serious copping a feel.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:37 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool That would go through perfectly.

Originally posted by willofthewisp
I agree with Kate. For some reason...maybe it's because I'm in love with someone else....I wouldn't want to play opposite him in a romantic role. It'd be fun to play his kid sister or something like that. I'd take a peck on the cheek and a hug from him rather than a full out make-out session followed by some serious copping a feel.
That would go through perfectly, nawl.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:52 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol id just want a big big hug! And i want him to meet my family and friends that love him too smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:23 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote