KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant

One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant
Started by: Mad 4 Johnny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha if i said one wish that johnny could grant is the loss of my virginity, would you all stone me? lmao! my good, old pirate friends! we go back so far...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:37 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Awww IBD43...lol...sorry old habits are hard to break!! lol I MISS YA GIRLY!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:57 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^amen sister!

NIPPLES!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 02:14 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

NIPPLE BUDDY!!! Lmao!!

(please log in to view the image)

Didn't we get Nipped! lol....Oh Good Times!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 02:19 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

My wish for everyone his age is to stay young.. bc I don't want to get old...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 04:01 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
NIPPLE BUDDY!!! Lmao!!

(please log in to view the image)

Didn't we get Nipped! lol....Oh Good Times!!!
*sigh*..........NIPPLE BUDDY!!!.............................wheres mina???

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 09:31 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

One wish that Johnny could grant me? Can it be XXXrated? wink

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 09:35 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

heck, sure. did u see my post? lol

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 09:40 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

*tutts* NIPPLES!!! LOL! Good ol' days...where IS mina? long time no see.
All of you have wild wild dreams and my one and only dream is to have a 20 min conversation with him...
SIIIIIIIIIIIIGH! I live 30 minutes away from his house...haven't met him once. How's that for unlucky??

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 06:16 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Could you wish that he could grant you unlimited wishes?

...and marry you...? laughing out loud

You live 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM HIM??? big grin eek!

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 09:00 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

These old ppl are difficult to get any wish from. If you live 30 min. away from him, there's everyone else in town, who are b****es. So.. like I know @ Miramar like a cyclopedia from when I was a little girl. BLEH! :P Does it not look like my life was ruined!? (Oh my.. how to sink it in?!) First off, you'd have to be a little girl with white fuzzy hair, get the pic, and big blue eyes.. Thin (knobbly..) In a home with the devil 24-7.... I mean, come on.. You can't get this unlimited thing here in 20 years even from your own fam & friends!

And might I ad it's wrong??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 09:24 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Yes I do indeed live thirty minutes away from where he lives in france. His kids go to my rival school...the american section of St. German en L international school. I've never seen him...I bet he goes around in his car! MAybe I'll have to stay around the kiddie's school once and wait till they wanna pick them up!

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 10:21 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Sorry, if I come on as seeming a tad jealous.

Wow, Tee! I did not know you were French and/or lived in France. Lucky ducky!!

I did not know anyone would know "where they live."

I thought his kids would have to be tutored. Do just everyone there etc. all know they are his kids? Is it not dangerous in any way? Why do I feel completely hoaxed on what life is, as though people give me more fame for being a dork than they would to Johnny Depp's kids for being his + Vanessa's offspring.. (More on that later, then..) Talk about prejudice. Aw.. so do his kids get made fun of for being like 1/6 Native American indian, Irish, etc., German? My family is part French, too.. Not related to anyone special except nevermind then..

Hey, I lived in the Cajun part of America, so.. I know ur dirt. wink And I don't like it at all.. I'm from SE FL. I mean, I didn't have any friends in Cajun country. I love France, though. Anyone know what happened to New Orleans?????????????? I was so disappointed in it, the young ppl there.

(Off to the shower soon!!)

Disclaimer: Teach me if any of what I said is s***, like if it is offensive rather than the slight bit constructive, which it was hard to write and I only try to write well bc you know I like talking online @ movies etc.. But it is true my life was more than killed from the France racisms. I'm not insulting anyone special. K? Let me know so I can improve my thinking. I am only trying to help out since all ur posts are man d*** depressing and killin/killer!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that why it's Kmc?

Okay, so ppl not French, what do you feel?

(Nothing hard; I am just not liking the direction this is taking. I think that kind of stuff was Spam and plain Member Bashing. Who knows what Rogue thinks? confused )

Some famous French-Canadian yogi named Kate Potter is staying at my house for a couple days next week, so.. get ready! (I'll be hiding in my room the whole time.) My mom is also a yogi now and hosting a yoga event she is teaching. (Like, she travels around and people host it. ?)

Again, please pm me or indicate if I was mistaken in that my posts are taking the right or wrong direction. I only mean the best. If I say about something bad it is because we were not talking about gold hair! Why is it always things that hurt our feelings a lot? mad

"One boy, one special boy......" "That's the way it should be....."

AHhhhhh! I had my hair mask on too long

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 1st, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 12:14 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
Yes I do indeed live thirty minutes away from where he lives in france. His kids go to my rival school...the american section of St. German en L international school. I've never seen him...I bet he goes around in his car! MAybe I'll have to stay around the kiddie's school once and wait till they wanna pick them up!
that..................is.................SO COOL!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:48 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Not really. I'm really unlucky...honestly I am...I moved here from the US about 6 months ago. Haven't seen a glimpse of him once...some ppl at my school have and they aren't even fans. Just my luck eh?

You could always wish though. If any of you are ever in Paris my town is 10 minutes away...i'm willing to go stalk Johnny as long as I have someone to accompany me. Any takers? lol

Anyhow...other thing I would ask from Johnny would be access to his wardrobe. Can you say awesome? Where does he get all the STUFF?

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 12:26 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Tee, if you really wanted to, couldn't you just follow the paparazzi around? I don't know how the French typically are about that kind of thing, but when I was in Italy, the local channels showed clips of celebrities in the area all the time, so they had to have been following them...not to mention the word "paparazzi" comes from Italy. But you could get some good tips from them...lol.

But I'm sure part of the reason they live in France is for the privacy. Johnny has called America "Disneyworld" before (which I will be the first to disagree with), so France may be a little more low-key when it comes to celebrity sightings.

It would be fun to debate things with Johnny since he and I disagree about a few things...I'd like to have a movie where we have this love/hate banter and in the midst of a heated discussion we start making out.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:05 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

id totally stalk with you!!! but im not going to france any time soon...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:33 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

You know to perfectly honest I think I have all the qualities to be an amazing Paparazzi...lol...the only reason I would never get into it is because Celebs have no respect for them....and I personally would hate to intrude and capture intimiate moments between celebs and then expose it to the world! Just seems wrong (although as fans those moments are what we thrive for...lol)!! But aside from that I would love to take pics of celebrities! lol hmmm maybe I should become a famous photographer...lol!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 02:18 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Can I make one more wish? I wish Johnny would be Thenardier in Les Mis and sing Master of the House. That role has him all over it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 02:36 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the reason that first you think Johnny Depp is there but then he really is not Johnny Depp at all is because people I know really just like him and give him that hype to have a sort of (is this okay to say here?) sex Barbie doll since they are like horses with patches on the sides of their heads really, at least in Southeast Florida. If you are not in a certain kind of family for some reason it is just "really bad eggs." What can I say.? It is a different kind of sympathy than the other places I have lived/been..

But, yea, I think the push people are having is that all the movie stars s*** really. Everyone in Southeast Florida knows that "there is no such thing as Hollywood," but I guess in Orlando "anything is possible." We all know there is Hollywood, so that is also kind of s***, really. Think so? I always found this topic interesting, to pick at. It is funny that you talk about your real life and it comes through that you have problems and people that care about them. I always had wanted to live anywhere but Florida. I found it VERY different from the bayou New Orleans and when I go other places. But I liked all these places worse, New Orleans very completely s*** worse. I visit my old relatives in NY & PA state, so I kind of liked that. NE isn't really worse, it just is not as sexy sometimes. At least people here have certain rules they go by. You know?????????????????????? tho

So, since movies is not thee coolest thing anyway. I guess you would know this if you live in certain southern places it seems, which might not include Texas. If you want life to transform into meeting all your special wishes, you need to realize, hey, I am one of the only people in the universe on KMC. So.. do not be afraid if you want to like go into Film. I mean, maybe you think it is easy, but I told myself or whatever.. that life is short so I wanted to major in an art and chose music for its infinite opportunity. I still prefer Psych Pre-Med for some reason. You get to take science courses yourself.

So, I was posting pics of ppl on set somewhere:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/...tty11/Crew1.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/...tty11/Crew2.jpg

....Well, that is film, just you are not the actor.. Tough luck, ppl, they are obese. They need to look like the guy on my old siggy. That is the way to experience life. Being on camera means you either were the best to audition or you made it. Experiencing life, as you know.., as being good at stuff and meeting people is what matters. You know, being able to do things with your family and friends even.. sad I posted a long nasty post on this somewhere else that I have erased, on how the set people of all the people in the world seem to be irritating these world famous actors.

So, yes, when I worry about successful people I meet etc. I am worrying because they are my "fav ppl" like (not really.) So, that is why it really hurts me a lot now..

Look what I posted in a Group my friend made - http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...&topic=3565

Did you get what that meant @ US being Disneyworld? Maybe it's Florida because that sounds exactly like it, but the losers here are too embarrassed to fess up that that really was the problem. What else? Florida is not really that cool, but people here are just really rough, so you can like live up past L.A., see? Well, if you are the coolest, it looks like any other place sometimes, usually. It really is not a life at all. Not so much on way of a nice house with a garden and food in the oven. Never time to cook or something. Always depressed bc of loneliness, see?? (Thinking more on it of course..)

So, if I wanted to get famous and meet ppl like JD and DDL you know, anyone, I would not mind being an actress in minor films. Since I am so into looks like a pampered poodle. I have a strong interest in set and stuff, as well, as well as if life can ever be a copy of what it was like as a kid in school basically . But I don't even care that I be the one to be say something, be it an actress or anything. I just want a peaceful life where I am not judged down because I am not something no one wants me to be anyway. It is really causing all these problems now.

Yes, why can I not just say I had eggs this morning? (And I surely did not..)

(So, how was this post? Neat durt?)

I feel I still as airhead didn't come up with the right thing to say. My mind is getting in order.. "I'm waiting for my mind to unwind.." rolling on floor laughing

My wish is to go to school with good looks. And meet ppl who can turn into JD. To prove when actors are s*** and who isn't..

I was getting the bit on the French aren't fans of JD anyway, but they sound pretty hyped. I think they are just being private, the way in New Orleans they weren't too fanned on C+tCF. I wonder if that's why the hurricane was coming then and we were leaving anyway. hm

And the bit on ppl from the south. Do you know the meaning of the word "wasted?" People from the New Orleans, LA, area are.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images...3FL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_015

So, FL is completely a different world. LA is a 3rd world country and/or the New Orleans area.

This is the part to point out or that I listen to:

*1. Under the Bridge Listen Listen - http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_001
*2. Belleville Rendez-Vous (French Version) Listen Listen - http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_002
*3. Opening Theme Listen Listen - http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_003
*hi4. Cabaret Opening Listen Listen - http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_004
nice5. Tour de France Listen Listen
6. Attila Marcel Listen Listen
7. Bruno's Theme Listen Listen
8. Easy, Bruno, Easy Listen Listen
*ok&9. Belleville Rendez-Vous (Demo) Listen Listen - http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_009
10. French Mafia Theme Listen Listen
11. Jazzy Bach
*mebreathingexactlyhey!12. Cabaret Hoover Listen Listen
13. Belleville Jungle Listen Listen
14. "Cieco Cieco" Barber Listen Listen
*iUnderstandsad15. Pa Pa Pa Palavas Listen Listen - http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_015
16. The Return of the French Mafia Listen Listen
17. The Shadowing Listen Listen
18. The Chase Listen Listen
*19. Belleville Rendez-Vous (English Version) Listen Listen - http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-...sam_wma_001_019
(see if I get the links up..)

on remembering my post @ New Orleans.. where I lived

A 5' redhead in honors in my 12th grade lived in England and went to an American school there so they don't "learn the wrong stuff." Her accent is funny. She only lived there a year I think or maybe not much longer..

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 2nd, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:27 AM