KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant

One wish you had that Johnny Depp Could grant
Started by: Mad 4 Johnny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

*jumps up and down at willo's suggestion*

We shoudl totally suggest that to...SOMEONE!!
Agreeing with willo on the debate/makeout thing too.

Tee: Smoking is bad for you and the USA is nothing like disneyland I was thought it to be more like four flags!

Johnny: I completely disagree about the US comment and also smoking is sexy.

Tee: Amen to that one.

*we fall over kissing*

(snaps out of it)

Kate I would totally be a paparazzi partner with you but I can't have all my favorite celebs hating me. Maybe KMC girls should start photography company thing.

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 02:45 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, the first Quote, from this Thread, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3 is followed by the second Quote, from Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;pagenumber=410 minus the emoticons. I thought it was all erased..
quote: (post)
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
Subject: Sorry, if I come on as seeming a tad jealous.

Wow, Tee! I did not know you were French and/or lived in France. Lucky ducky!!

I did not know anyone would know "where they live."

I thought his kids would have to be tutored. Do just everyone there etc. all know they are his kids? Is it not dangerous in any way? Why do I feel completely hoaxed on what life is, as though people give me more fame for being a dork than they would to Johnny Depp's kids for being his + Vanessa's offspring.. (More on that later, then..) Talk about prejudice. Aw.. so do his kids get made fun of for being like 1/6 Native American indian, Irish, etc., German? My family is part French, too.. Not related to anyone special except nevermind then..

Hey, I lived in the Cajun part of America, so.. I know ur dirt. And I don't like it at all.. I'm from SE FL. I mean, I didn't have any friends in Cajun country. I love France, though. Anyone know what happened to New Orleans?????????????? I was so disappointed in it, the young ppl there.

(Off to the shower soon!!)

Disclaimer: Teach me if any of what I said is s***, like if it is offensive rather than the slight bit constructive, which it was hard to write and I only try to write well bc you know I like talking online @ movies etc.. But it is true my life was more than killed from the France racisms. I'm not insulting anyone special. K? Let me know so I can improve my thinking. I am only trying to help out since all ur posts are man d*** depressing and killin/killer!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that why it's Kmc?

Okay, so ppl not French, what do you feel?

(Nothing hard; I am just not liking the direction this is taking. I think that kind of stuff was Spam and plain Member Bashing. Who knows what Rogue thinks?)

Some famous French-Canadian yogi named Kate Potter is staying at my house for a couple days next week, so.. get ready! (I'll be hiding in my room the whole time.) My mom is also a yogi now and hosting a yoga event she is teaching. (Like, she travels around and people host it. ?)

Again, please pm me or indicate if I was mistaken in that my posts are taking the right or wrong direction. I only mean the best. If I say about something bad it is because we were not talking about gold hair! Why is it always things that hurt our feelings a lot?

"One boy, one special boy......" "That's the way it should be....."

AHhhhhh! I had my hair mask on too long
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
Subject: TB?

(I did meet this French lady last time, but she stayed at a hotel in Orlando or the area. She has a TV show on yoga. I even went to this person's seminar. I only made one day, though, the short first one. My dad did the photography for it. My best friend from childhood's mom even came and talked with her a lot, but she and her husband are 66/7.)

I do not think I have ever seen DDL. I noticed Tim Burton, when I saw C+tCF, is born one year after DDL.

This is interesting: http://imdb.com/media/rm3578960128/tt0367594
(Yes, I thought this was wrong: http://imdb.com/media/rm1223266816/tt0367594 Ew, whose fan?????????)

TB should just be in a movie with him. I see he was in 2 movies, though: http://imdb.com/name/nm0000318/ I guess he would feel completely uncomfortable if you try to think about it, you know?? That is why I have to want to be an actress.. Where did the issue come up what if he is jealous of JD? I do not think he really would be.

DDL almost looks older than Barbossa & Jones, & Treague.

JD I assume is really tested when he acts with someone a few years older, as I only saw PC & CCF (where's my Netflix.)

It is interesting how some people are actually "doing something" right now. This is really boring to me - hec* yea, I mean they are in their 40s and 50s now. No one even cares what we/I do.

I think people really just want to see lots of new faces pop up in Hollywood. I guess life is so good they spend it teetering on that they are better than everyone else, anyway, but they still hone all the attention that all they do is be jealous of these things. hm

Aw, I love this..

The reason I am not an actress is probably because I did not think I would really fit in anyway, but I did not meet any people to note, so.. I commit myself to the arts so I can feel something.. So.. Maybe I am not a real artist. I never wanted to be, and my hinder was I do not want to be famous, but maybe if it was for something good. Yakno? the publeek dee-cides.

I am safe from this stuff because I have already changed my major. When people my age graduate and find they are never happy, I will find what I want to latch on in life. I see a nice opening in way of Psychology Pre-Med and Dance minor/classes or ice skating lessons. Maybe for some reason I am in such a manner hooked on this Film...... I almost want to just get that doctorate in Music Ed still. Yokno?

Is that not what I do anyway? I do not really see any job I would do for the passion in such ways. Passion to compete, yes. (To better?.)

I mean, it is not that I think I cannot be an actress, too. Capeech? Hey-organ? Aw, that is like so.. not aristic.. like not even a human, no chance.. (being sarcastic like) Might as well bee an actress then. And wanting that is not at all fun - ya know?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 02:59 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

I love Johnny but I would never stalk him, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 04:39 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That French-Canadian yogi with a TV show is coming this Thursday, staying at our house Thursday and Tuesday..
Originally posted by piratexrory
One wish that Johnny could grant me? Can it be XXXrated? wink
Sounds Irish again. big grin
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
*tutts* NIPPLES!!! LOL! Good ol' days...where IS mina? long time no see.
All of you have wild wild dreams and my one and only dream is to have a 20 min conversation with him...
SIIIIIIIIIIIIGH! I live 30 minutes away from his house...haven't met him once. How's that for unlucky??
You want the influence??? "Someone worth" influencing??
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Could you wish that he could grant you unlimited wishes?

...and marry you...? laughing out loud

You live 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM HIM??? big grin eek!
Unfortunately, that would be a no for the rest of us. I often felt this to be true, that living in the same city as someone or even area did have a big difference. I knew famous classical musicians and this was very true. They really wore on me and I have no interest to see them again sometimes. I do not live there, anymore..
Yes I do indeed live thirty minutes away from where he lives in france. His kids go to my rival school...the american section of St. German en L international school. I've never seen him...I bet he goes around in his car! MAybe I'll have to stay around the kiddie's school once and wait till they wanna pick them up!
Will you, really?
Not really. I'm really unlucky...honestly I am...I moved here from the US about 6 months ago. Haven't seen a glimpse of him once...some ppl at my school have and they aren't even fans. Just my luck eh?

You could always wish though. If any of you are ever in Paris my town is 10 minutes away...i'm willing to go stalk Johnny as long as I have someone to accompany me. Any takers? lol

Anyhow...other thing I would ask from Johnny would be access to his wardrobe. Can you say awesome? Where does he get all the STUFF?
Aw, I know. I wonder if you really like Paris compared to the U.S.A.
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Tee, if you really wanted to, couldn't you just follow the paparazzi around? I don't know how the French typically are about that kind of thing, but when I was in Italy, the local channels showed clips of celebrities in the area all the time, so they had to have been following them...not to mention the word "paparazzi" comes from Italy. But you could get some good tips from them...lol.

But I'm sure part of the reason they live in France is for the privacy. Johnny has called America "Disneyworld" before (which I will be the first to disagree with), so France may be a little more low-key when it comes to celebrity sightings.

It would be fun to debate things with Johnny since he and I disagree about a few things...I'd like to have a movie where we have this love/hate banter and in the midst of a heated discussion we start making out.
laughing Oh my.. I get so annoyed when I see people like that.. "paparazzi.." hm
Originally posted by PirateDiva
You know to perfectly honest I think I have all the qualities to be an amazing Paparazzi...lol...the only reason I would never get into it is because Celebs have no respect for them....and I personally would hate to intrude and capture intimiate moments between celebs and then expose it to the world! Just seems wrong (although as fans those moments are what we thrive for...lol)!! But aside from that I would love to take pics of celebrities! lol hmmm maybe I should become a famous photographer...lol!
Yea, when I lose weight I really will go into Film. I am getting taller and slimmer..
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Can I make one more wish? I wish Johnny would be Thenardier in Les Mis and sing Master of the House. That role has him all over it.
That role certainly has worn on me. I wonder how they manage to still do that musicale. So, he was Willy Wonka, on a similar note. I thought it was great someone could still do that, basically.
*jumps up and down at willo's suggestion*

We shoudl totally suggest that to...SOMEONE!!
Agreeing with willo on the debate/makeout thing too.

Tee: Smoking is bad for you and the USA is nothing like disneyland I was thought it to be more like four flags!

Johnny: I completely disagree about the US comment and also smoking is sexy.

Tee: Amen to that one.

*we fall over kissing*

(snaps out of it)

Kate I would totally be a paparazzi partner with you but I can't have all my favorite celebs hating me. Maybe KMC girls should start photography company thing.
So, you, basically, say, Johnny, why did you move to Parii. I still want to say France and not say Johnny with it.
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
I love Johnny but I would never stalk him, lol
I guess I would hold someone's hand to stalk stuff, basically. You know, when you are a stalker, anyway, and you are going to France. Well, spy on the people who live where he lives..

I am so disturbed. Johnny Depp was the biggest American icon so-to-speak, in a good way. Ntm, from one of my favorite places, need I say more.. He basically turned completely to France because like you say how he says the U.S.A. was a Disney World. I can see how he would get lonely being his age. I mean, he was a major American icon, and now he is living the life in Paris, which he must feel the American thing to do: I do not think he has an opinion to us. I think this is just his reaction to us. That is why I did not like to really say be a fan of him. I guess it is like business. You get the gist on why I want to go into the arts and film, to show off people like this for good so I can have a life.

I think that is good for him if he wants to do a little International Relations / travel, as is popular with the kids these days in college. I think that is the only reason he does it, in that way so-to-speak. It seems there are many reasons, I mean we are the ones that so associate his associations with France. I wonder if it is just because he happened to like something about this person. I had already said I think it is because he had kids. As another rule of thumb, anyone who has kids before marriage has an accident. If they have problems deciding marriage, it is something less-than-perfect. Anyone who is anyone cares more about the American Wedding (joke on the "American") than than having it be because they had sex, or even too much sex. I do not like my life being about everyone else's sex. My aunt had a kid without being married, and it has ruined my life. She is still there.. They are always mean to me and hurt me and treat me like I am nothing. I still end up e-mailing my aunts, though. I do not really see them at the moment. They live in the Fort Lauderdale area, in Sunrise and Plantation, directly above Davie. The police is moving to Tally, though. All my friends like went to FSU there. They s*** because they are also just as mean to me and also ruined my life. I just am there for school, and everyone is all in my face, like it is not safe to make friends..

Anyway, so I guess it is good to say, people are uncomfortable because he moved to France and has a wife and kids there. Well, he is then not the clean-cut American in that regard, just a fact. It does not matter, not saying if you have to be. Well, it is not as cool. I mean, we do not want to think about moving to Europe because you had kids with someone. That is the buzz around. I think of course we should leave him alone, but that is like him not having any fans. Well, I think he is respectable a model of a person, but I would prefer to live up the life, better, in the U.S.A. Maybe, he is better than most people in the U.S.A., still, in the overall image. See, people here are just fat alcoholics. I like someone who cares about how they look. Notice? big grin

I wonder why his kids go to the American school, though. I wonder if they used to live in America is the only reason why. I wonder if it was the kids' choice. I wonder if it is a prejudice of not being French.. Maybe Johnny wants the kids more? hm Like, if they got a divorce.

(Disclamier: all good discussion, nothing complaining-oriented nor intended to hurt (insult) anyone. Please, someone pm me if you have any problems with what I post @ KMC. I am just trying to round what you write, often. It is a lot of fun..)

"Anybody that stays home is dead
If I die it won't be from sitting

It will be from fighting to get up and get out!
Some people can get a thrill
knitting sweaters and sitting still.
That's okay for some people
who don't know they're alive.

I had a dream.
Just as real as can be, papa.
There I was in Mr. Orpheum's office
and he was saying to me, "Rose,
get yourselves some new orchestrations,
new routines and red velvet curtains.
Get a feathered hat for the baby;
photographs in front of the theatre.
Get an agent and in jig time
you'll be being booked in the big time.

Oh, what a dream.
A wonderful dream, papa.
And all that I need is eighty-eight bucks, papa.
That's what he said, papa.
Only eighty-eight bucks.

Papa
You ain't gettin' eighty-eight cents from me, Rose.

Rose
Well, I'll get it someplace else! But I'll get it! And get my kids out!

Some people sit on their butts;
got the dream, yeah, but not the guts.
That's living for some people,
for some hum-drum people I suppose.
Well, they can stay and rot!
But not Rose!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:11 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

sooooo........lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:46 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Yes! sooooo....
Stalking Johnny?! I would do it in my dreams but never attempt it in reality. When oh when can I finally meet him?

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 02:00 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

You live in France, right? It can't be too long! smile

My bet is that you'll meet him or see him when you're not expecting it - it'll just sort of...happen...and if thats the case, you'll probably be a lot calmer than if you'd had all this anticipation building up to see him on a certain date, you know? You'd probably be able to walk up and say hi or something big grin Lol, i can totally see you walking down a road and glance up by chance and see Johnny Depp lounging all by his onesie at a little cafe, coffee in hand, reading some book or another in the sun - you'll walk up and introduce yourself, get him to autograph you a napkin or something (maybe even a menu! :eeksmile, grab a pic with the camera you just happened to have with you wink Lol, you get the idea big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:15 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

AAAAH! I love u....you just made me grin wildly. I wish...I wish...perhaps it's my destiney and I moved to france just cuz I was meant to meet him. But he doesn't spend much time in one place which makes him hard to track down u know? One of my best friends lives in LA a few streets down from his house and has never met him....he is on the move constantly.

Thanks savvy...i feel all giddy now. All the KMC girls should plan a field trip to go and meet him...imagine all of us meeting johnny at once! Poor guy

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:34 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz TeeGirl, hey spring break is coming up--the teachers at my school are coming to Paris and then the south of France, so I know it happens. We won't all show up at once and we will bring our own towels...lol--you are there, matter of time, Savvy's correct.

Please, for me, breathe (in case you were not aware of my OOD (odiferous obsession desire) and yourself too seeing how it is directly related to living. I am a smell-la-holic--Imperial Pirate Diva and Miz PirateXRo have both indulged me. Anyway, you're probably the next batter up, with me and LovesThemTigers next. Enjoy every little bit of it when it falls in your lap!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:05 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Gah! I wish you could come with me...
Yes I will certainly smell him when I get the chance

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 05:23 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if there are real tickets to meeting him or agenting to get in a show with him, even in a minor role, or scholarships to do films with him. They keep pairing him up with little European 20-yr-olds, which makes me sick..

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:02 AM