KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Janet Jackson's Superbowl Flash

Janet Jackson's Superbowl Flash
Started by: HannaBananabal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

Janet Jackson's Superbowl Flash

During Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson's performance at the halftime of the Superbowl, Justin Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's costume, exposing her breast. The chief federal regulator of broadcasting said Monday he was ordering an immediate frieking investigation of this!!

Who else thinks this is outrageous!? Why are people like Li'l Kim allowed to run around award shows with one breast hanging out, with something covering the nipple, but when something accidentally happens on stage, they get more crap?? mad

love I Love You Likey love
Tuu hai merii likey!! Duur se paas ham ho rahe hain!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:56 PM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Accidentally??

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:39 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

eek! see this i did not

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:48 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

burly stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tazman
Taz's World

If this was an "accident", then someone please tell me what was supposed to happen when he tore off her costume? confused

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 08:48 PM
tazman is currently offline Click here to Send tazman a Private Message Find more posts by tazman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

If that was an accident, the why did she have that thing on her ***? wink

Attachment: janet02.jpg
This has been downloaded 165 time(s).

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:40 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stewie is God

i didnt see it....cuz i went 2 get coffee, but i think some1 should pay for this....the whole Britney/Madonna kiss didnt bother me...tho i found it kinda sad that they would do that for publicity. anywayz... that was the vmas...u would expecet that, but for at the superbowl...w/ millions of families watchin 2 do that....its embarrasing...this is a football game not the Grammys...and janet is gettin a little old 2 be showin her boob to the world whistle

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:42 PM
Stewie is God is currently offline Click here to Send Stewie is God a Private Message Find more posts by Stewie is God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

Ok, *** is forbidden, I'll use the word boob! big grin Ya happy? So, let's answer the simple question! Of course it was planned!

Attachment: janet01.jpg
This has been downloaded 154 time(s).

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:42 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

lol fantos, how did sum 1 get a pic of that 1st picture u posted so quickly, it was exposed for like 5 secs...

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:44 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

It was on tv, it was taped.1 sec is 25 frames on tv, 24 frames on cinema. Easy, really!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 11:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

I don't think it was an accident. My point was, why can people like Li'l Kim purposely expose her boob to the public more than once but she doesn't get as much crap as these two have for exposing JJ's boob for less than 5 seconds!?

Last edited by HannaBananabal on Feb 4th, 2004 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:13 AM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Lil' kim is kinda known to do stuff like that... this was so unexpected from JJ
plus, i don't think that lil' kim ever exposed nipple...

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:16 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

LoL I see.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:18 AM
MISSME

This is only the beginning with Janet Jackson.....wait until her next performance!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:40 AM
MISSME is currently offline Click here to Send MISSME a Private Message Find more posts by MISSME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MISSME

It seams a waste of time for Janet to pull this stunt!

I though she could sing and dance.......anyone can be a striper!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:42 AM
MISSME is currently offline Click here to Send MISSME a Private Message Find more posts by MISSME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

can someone put the picture of when JT ripped off part of her costume? I didnt see the superbowl...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:56 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

why r they saying it was a accident ?

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:39 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

Did anyone think she looked at bit like Michael? I saw a photo and it looked really bad. No offense Janet Fans.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 11:28 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tazman
Taz's World

quote:
Originally posted by HannaBananabal
I don't think it was an accident. My point was, why can people like Li'l Kim purposely expose her boob to the public more than once but she doesn't get as much crap as these two have for exposing JJ's boob for less than 5 seconds!?

What Stewie said earlier is a good answer to this question. It's because a lot of families were watching the superbowl. At the award shows you expect people to dress and act like that, but not where you know a lot of families will be watching. I was one of those people sitting there with my wife and daughter, and I thought that was very uncalled for.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:19 PM
tazman is currently offline Click here to Send tazman a Private Message Find more posts by tazman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Lil' kim is kinda known to do stuff like that... this was so unexpected from JJ
plus, i don't think that lil' kim ever exposed nipple...
JJ didnt expose a nipple. It was covered just like lil' kim's. Like it was said before, families were watch.If I'm not mistaken MTV is PG 13 so...a few things fly.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:35 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote