KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Unique Sports

Unique Sports
Started by: furryman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

Laugh Unique Sports

What sports have you made up?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 11:17 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I haven't made up any myself.

My friends and I used to play Extreme Baseball though.

You play it regularly, but using a Tennis Ball in place of the Baseball.

Thus the ball travels farther. And instead of a defensive player having to touch you with the ball or touch the base before you get there, they are allowed to throw it at you from a distance and if it touches you, you are out. The only rules concerning that: Do Not throw at the head or crotch. Any other body part is fair game.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 11:21 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Stick ball: baseball with sticks (ball and bat included)

then we played some combination of rugby, soccer and hockey using a tennis ball.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 11:24 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

My friends and I years ago made hockey/baseball. We had this soft, bouncey frisby and slid it fast over a marked area where the batter would hit it with a hockey stick. You then ran the bases on roller blades.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:58 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

we used to play hardcore-football, which is basically normal football but no pads or helmets are allowed, all players have to wear knuckle-dusters and the quarterbacks get baseball bats. it was real dumb actually and some of my friends got arrested playing it once. looking back on it i cant believe how goddam stupid we were. its embarresing.

we had a lot of time on our hands as kids erm

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 04:08 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Sex is a unique sport, yet very common.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 12:50 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Sex is a unique sport, yet very common.

You made up the game of sex?....... thank you, thank you, thank you.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:50 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Whoever made up the game of sex should get a medal or something!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 10:15 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i used to work at a grocery store... we made sports out of everything.. including hackey box.. like hackey sack but with empty boxes.. we made shitty basketball hoops and played with bouncy balls wed play kick ball, baseball.. as u can imagine it was as shitty store lol...

oh the best original game was mystery can wed find one with no label and beat it tell it exploded then we knew what was in it

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:05 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

i made up a sex game, more like a teaser one with dice and cards, you dont go all of the way though, more like it annoys you to make you want it more, there is a lot of kissing in it, and in a lot of places. shifty

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:43 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Me and my friend made this game up wtih a football.

U throw it in the air ne direction and the other person has to catch it but if they miss it then they get a point. The first person to get to 10 points looses. Now u can subtract points by doing miracles which means catching the ball in a way u would never think like behind ur back or one handed by diving etc. and also the thrower can get a point if they throw a ball which is considered bullshit which means impossible to catch. really fun actully we play all the time

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 04:39 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote