KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rc Where Are You!!!!

Rc Where Are You!!!!
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

And look, there is RC.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 08:29 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, mah. I like to stay up late. I've been up until 3 or 4 at night when I had stuff to do the next day. If I can't sleep, I'll either play Playstation or get online.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 08:32 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

oh... Hi RC!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 08:34 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

See! No probs. Ask queeq and all your problems shall be resolved. big grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 08:39 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, well... Ratcat didn't posted here anymore

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:02 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

*pulls out letter from mailbag*

DEAR DR QUEEQ

My evil sith boyfriend keeps breaking our dates. Always has some sorry ass excuse about having go to hang out with this emporer buddy of his. Galactic domination and all that crap. Should I keep him or dump him ?

Signed,

SCORNED AND REJECTED

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:43 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what was the subject again?
Ow yeah! Rabbits!

I like that pink one with the duracell

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 09:46 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by phinney6
Well RC I never see you on anymore sad sad
For some, that is the preferred option. wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 11:16 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I hope you are happy, RC. Swanning off to your big sw.com pals while poor Phinney gets psychologically scarred at a delivate point in his life from withdrawl symptoms...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 11:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Um, nope, haven't been on SW.C much either.

I've been starting to learn PHP and SQL and that takes a little time...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 11:34 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, well, that's different.

Phin, stop moaning! Can't you see the man is busy!?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2002 11:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

sorry, sad didn't know how busy you really were

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 01:53 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

busy doing nothing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 05:35 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by Gundark
*pulls out letter from mailbag*

DEAR DR QUEEQ

My evil sith boyfriend keeps breaking our dates. Always has some sorry ass excuse about having go to hang out with this emporer buddy of his. Galactic domination and all that crap. Should I keep him or dump him ?

Signed,

SCORNED AND REJECTED

Dear scorned and rejected,

I suggest to shower him with all the love that you can give him when you see him. Give him allllllllllllllllllllll your loving and understand that it's not easy for a disabled person to make it in this universe. It's a tough galaxy after all.

And remember, when he succeeds in galactic domination, you'll have all the chocolate you want forever. So stand by your man and try wearing some black leather from time to time.

Dr. queeq.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 08:47 AM
Ratcat

Advise to live by??? eek!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 09:19 AM
queeq
Chaos

Of course.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 03:02 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Yer, I'm on the other side of the world; our sleep/work schedules and time zones keep us apart. I only see you folks "live" when I'm home sick or weekends, but there haven't been enough weekend hours lately. just been kinda busy, tired, etc, etc, etc.

RC, you could show up more often, too. wink stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 03:17 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and a shame it is! wink

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 04:24 PM
Ratcat

I generally around between 8am and midnight GMT....

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 11:50 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

Oh i will show up more

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 01:52 AM