KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » BuFfY ThE VaMpIrE $LaYEr

BuFfY ThE VaMpIrE $LaYEr
Started by: merryandpipsgig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
merryandpipsgig
legolas ma hot elf

Warning BuFfY ThE VaMpIrE $LaYEr

buffy is the best hero ever as she always dies's and tends to come back, and not only that she dress's good and still fights pretty swell. and also after fights never gets a scratch on her. better than any other hero

quote:
B U F F Y ALWAYS L I V E S FOREVER!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:08 AM
merryandpipsgig is currently offline Click here to Send merryandpipsgig a Private Message Find more posts by merryandpipsgig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artgirlphoto

The Buffster is cool....Cordila is catching up with Buffy with the whole dying and comming back thing. And poor Angel is in love with them both. I wonder if they would ever show an episode where they fight over the Vamp. Honestly, that would make a good catfight.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:26 AM
Artgirlphoto is currently offline Click here to Send Artgirlphoto a Private Message Find more posts by Artgirlphoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

And Cordelia would get her ass kicked. wink

Hopefully, they make a Buffy movie. The only hint we've gotten to what happened after the series ended is from Andrew on Angel.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 08:03 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

OMG! Andrew was SO funny! laughing out loud When he referred to Spike as "Gandalf the White returning from the battle with the Balrog" or something like that...priceless! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:57 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by VengeanceGOD
And Cordelia would get her ass kicked. wink

Hopefully, they make a Buffy movie. The only hint we've gotten to what happened after the series ended is from Andrew on Angel.

They made a buffy movie. That's what the show is based on. IMO this show's gone down hill a lot since the begining with Willow and Xander.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

shes my favourite on looks alone but could she take blade?no guns obviously-his vamps seem a little tougher

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 01:01 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
They made a buffy movie. That's what the show is based on. IMO this show's gone down hill a lot since the begining with Willow and Xander.

No...really? It's based on a movie? lol...I know THAT. I just want them to make a movie based on the characters from the TV show. Maybe when Joss is done with his Firefly movie.

Personally, I've loved the show for all seven seasons, except season 6 which sucked.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 01:58 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by merryandpipsgig
buffy is the best hero ever as she always dies's and tends to come back, and not only that she dress's good and still fights pretty swell. and also after fights never gets a scratch on her. better than any other hero

When does she always die and come back, lol? She only comes back one supernaturally...

quote:
Originally posted by Artgirlphoto
The Buffster is cool....Cordila is catching up with Buffy with the whole dying and comming back thing. And poor Angel is in love with them both. I wonder if they would ever show an episode where they fight over the Vamp. Honestly, that would make a good catfight.

When does Cordelia die and come back?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:38 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Actually, she just kinda died. smile

And Buffy's died twice, once at the end of Season 1, and once at the end of Season 5.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:56 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

cordy diedthree nights ago on WB... nooooooooooooooooo

and then Doyle was brought back, at least in memory... so sad... too bad he died in real life of a drug overdose... grrrrr

i think spike is a sueprhero... hes awesum!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 06:43 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by VengeanceGOD
Actually, she just kinda died. smile

And Buffy's died twice, once at the end of Season 1, and once at the end of Season 5.

I know she died, but they said that she died and came back.

And the first time Buffy died, she was revived by CPR, not by a spell or anything.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:43 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

It's still dying and coming back though.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:11 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

But she didn't fully die, just dead enough to trigger the next of the slayer line.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:08 AM