KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Let's talk, Kiwi

Let's talk, Kiwi
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Well, How rude!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 03:45 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Kiwi, I'm always friendly smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 04:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

I know that Yerssot (unless your trying to desieve me???)

ANd I agree with you Edna Witch, HOW RUDE!!!!
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 08:23 PM
Kiwi Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwi Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwi Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwi Leia
I know that Yerssot (unless your trying to desieve me???)

Me? Dear innocent good-looking me?
I'm shocked!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 08:25 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah. shocked tha you call yourself innocent smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 08:26 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, I'm also shocked about that one...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 08:33 PM
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

.....Uh yeah i can't think of anything to say Except Hi to kiwi,who is now officially my friend...who has a gorgeous little girl who is being raised in the most peaceful place in the world.*lucky*
b/w i live on Cocus island above Australia.Yes i'm an Aussie,i was born in Sydney.and yes i do eat Fish and Chips. big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 07:21 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

Hi aquarius, well my baby is actually a boy, and hes now 4.5 years old, scary!!!

Im sorry to say I have never heard of that Island though will look up info about it now. My Mums going to Norfolk Island in September to celebrate her 60th birthday with some of her friends. Ive been looking up info for her, and Norfolk Island sounds very beautiful.
My big brother lives in Sydney because of work, though he prefers Brisbane (or around that regin)
Ive been to sydney a few times, and can understand why your not there now.

Nice to know Im not the only southern pacifica person around....

Look forward to hearing from you again!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 07:46 AM
Kiwi Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwi Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwi Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
and yes i do eat Fish and Chips.

how about koala burgers big grin big grin evil face

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 07:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwi Leia

I gota funny feeling your not a vegetarian are you Finti????

Actually I could almost picture you in the wild, sure you could survive

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 08:21 AM
queeq
Chaos

Uh-oh, down under gerrels.

Actually, that's kinda cool. big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 08:45 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Hey I am a Norseman what do you expect, time to hunt some Swedes though. Spring cleaning coming up and need some one to do it evil face

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 09:57 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Haha i thought someone said girl!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 10:25 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

oops i was going to say more but*my*little "boy" 8 week old siamese kitten just jumped on the space bar,he's going completely mental...like bouncing off the walls sort of mental..yeah.
Uh so happy birthday to your Mum,Norfolk Island is pretty nice,i went to new caledonia for a couple of weeks,and we went down to Norfolk on a fishing trawler (yeah it was really bodge),i wanted to go surfing...but the water was to cold. eek! Thats cos it was winter to hehe.
Woah now youv'e got me talking...
Umm yeah so Cocus island it just really not good at all,i bumaround all day on weekends talking to monkeys and like 5 year old afro haired kiddies (they're heaps cute) or go surfing.I wanted to stay in sydney but my dad owns the Electricity substation.
I work on a fruit farm...its alright,i get enough money to go to brisbane and i stay there with my mates and we party for afew weeks then i drag myself home to bed..
Well i'm not going to run through my life story with you,
As interesting as it is i'm tired and couldn't be bothered.
Your a Virgo hey,My moon sign is virgo,My Sun is Aquarius...and i'm pretty proud too!..(I'm sorta into Astrology as i'm interested in Anything Universal like star wars for example)
Blah blah blah blah blah,You people must think i'm like on guarana or something hey!

Anyways gotta go...
big grin
Have a good one.
smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 10:49 AM
Aquarius87

Koala Burgers..hmm who would want to eat Koala's?
They're too musculer.Have you ever handled one Finti,no.
It nearly ripped my shirt to shredds,when i pinned it down it pinned me down...
what can i say i was 7,but i v'e never had much luck with native animals,i remember when a emu chased me into a wire fence,and the spikes tore into my shins and i crashed down from the fence into cow poo (i was in a meadow)
And the Monkeys Gatecrashed at one of my parties and tipped out all the wine and had some for themselves,as well as scaring the shite out my friends the next morning.
Yeah,and you know i went to the Bombora Islands and a pod of dolphins stole my surfboard,as i was swimming my legrope was dangling in the water and they snagged it and took off with it out to see,that wasn't to bad cos i took a speedboat out and retrieved it,but you know its was a hell of a mission.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 11:11 AM
queeq
Chaos

Muscular means lean meat. I'll have one.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 12:08 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Meat is murder, let's get some more meat in big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 12:23 PM
queeq
Chaos

And blood. evil face

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 01:17 PM
Kiwi Leia

hey Aquarius,
good to hear from you again. my sun sign is virgo and my moon is Leo, which makes a lot of sense as more I read about Leo the more I can see Im more Leo than Virgo sometimes.
Aqarius sun with a Virgo moon, how does that work, I mean I thought virgos and aquariuns really dont get on nor do they understand each other.......

Finti, well if you get hungry, you just stay up in the northern hemisphere then......... laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 08:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

Oh no.... another star gazer...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2002 08:50 PM