KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Let's talk, Kiwi

Let's talk, Kiwi
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

Yeah thats right,sometimes i dont even understand myself,Like i get nervous and worried about what other people think whereas Aquarians are quite oblivious to that situation you know
And queeq dont you realise this is a star gazer forum..like STAR WARS...duh roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hehe big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 04:54 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

star gazers..hmmm no comment well here is to you then

"High noon, oh I'd sell my soul for water
nine years worth of breaking my back
there's no sun in the shadow of the wizard
see how he glides why he's lighter than air
Oh I see his face

Where is your star?
is it far, is it far, is it far?
when do we leave?
I believe, I believe, I believe

In the heat and the rain
with whips and chains
To see him fly,
we built a tower of stone
with our flesh and bone
To see him fly,
so many die
but we don't know why
now where do we go?" Rainbows stargazer

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 07:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, we gaze at SW, not particularly to the stars.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 11:49 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*looks to the stars*
interesting

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 06:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

THose shiny little dots are stars, yerss. big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 08:00 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

No kidding?
I thought it were fireflies caught up in that big blue net!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 08:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You learn every day.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 08:11 PM
yerssot

I what?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 08:15 PM
queeq
Chaos

Never mind.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 08:51 PM
yerssot

mind... hmmm...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:23 PM
Aquarius87

A star is more than a simplistic word to go with the popularity of this world and to determine the sparkling things above us at night they are a guide to our future in the discovery of our Universe.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:51 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wasn't there a thread around here about that?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 06:04 PM
Aquarius87

Dont ask me.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 09:53 PM
yerssot

it was between Ush and Ratcat

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 09:59 PM
Aquarius87

Right

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:01 PM
yerssot

you don't remember huh?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:02 PM
Aquarius87

Somewhat....
but who cares

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:06 PM
yerssot

the evil mods?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 10:13 PM
Zereil
Scoundrel

Hi Kiwi wow its so cool to have returned to have returned to the board. how I have missed the beautiful Dim, the wonderous Edna and my old friend Ush and the numerous other friends that reside here

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 12:15 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey, Zereil. Quite interesting that of the board members aside from your real life buddy Ush, you only remember the girls. big grin

And yes, there was a forum about this and the conclusion was that astrology was a bunch of bull.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 12:18 PM