KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidermans eating habits?

Spidermans eating habits?
Started by: basagulero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basagulero

Question Spidermans eating habits?

If spidey inherited spider like qualities, does this mean he has to suck "fluids" from animals/people to sustain his nutritional needs, or will fast foods do

big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:14 AM
basagulero is currently offline Click here to Send basagulero a Private Message Find more posts by basagulero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Love

I think that Peter's eating and sucking fluids is currently strictly reserved for Mary Jane

Happy Dance
big grin big grin

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:39 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artgirlphoto

The comic shows Dear Peter as to put it bluntly a human trash compactor. Because his metabalism was mutated his appitite became massive. Poor Auntie....Ben's not there to help with the masive grocery bill anymore.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:44 AM
Artgirlphoto is currently offline Click here to Send Artgirlphoto a Private Message Find more posts by Artgirlphoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basagulero

Barf mating rituals???

um, i dunno if spidey is into MJ's fluids like that, i think Peters too straight "u know what i mean" he's a "clean lad" not unlike wolverine or gambit or batman =)

anyhows, since his DNA/metablosim was changed, are his sexual organs still intact, "prior to copulation with *ahem* MJ, does Peter fill a bulb with sperms by special weaving glands at the tip of his hairy spidey woody or is it as per normal?

what if MJ got bitten by the radioactive spider too, will she end up eating Spidey if he didnt do the dance properly?

Artgirlphoto, is that a picture of bat girl at the end of time, when the green lantern went insane???

"Being married to a superhero is not always a "bed of roses"", what with all the "venoms" and "Dr. Octopuses" of the world, but Peter is my reason for getting up in the morning and my reason for going to bed at night."-M.J courtesy of Fleer Ultra Spider-man 1995

roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment laughing

Last edited by basagulero on Feb 5th, 2004 at 11:47 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 11:43 AM
basagulero is currently offline Click here to Send basagulero a Private Message Find more posts by basagulero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Artgirlphoto
The comic shows Dear Peter as to put it bluntly a human trash compactor. Because his metabalism was mutated his appitite became massive. Poor Auntie....Ben's not there to help with the masive grocery bill anymore.

If you read the comics where Peter lived with his Aunt, you'll see that May was always trying to get Peter to eat more. If he was a human trash compactor, they rarly ever showed it. He barely had time for such mundane activities as sleeping, eating, and showering. We know he did these things to some extent, but they didn't show it often in the early comics. Aunt May was only too happy to serve Peter a big plate of "wheatcakes."

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 10:32 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Wow, I would've never thought about starting a thread about this, but what I don't get is, how come the Falsh has to eat so much, when no one hardly cares about him? As for Spidey digging MJ like that, more then I wanted to know.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:25 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote