KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Breeding of Orcs

Breeding of Orcs
Started by: ATM4eternity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ATM4eternity

Breeding of Orcs

I was wondering about how and what orcs would be breeded and how? I relize the sauron and sauruman would do it for the Uruk-hai that i guess could stand sunlight and were generally stronger in general? But what i didn't get with the uruks is why they were being dug up form the ground,, is that how they were "breeded" i just didn't really get that. and then just what else would be breeded, i heard that trolls were too and thats how sauron had the mordor trolls and that the one at the black gates was a special kind of troll. I was just always wondrin about this so if someone could clear it up for me thanx smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:03 AM
ATM4eternity is currently offline Click here to Send ATM4eternity a Private Message Find more posts by ATM4eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Umm...all I know (or think I know) is that Uruk-hai is a cross between a troll and an orc. And I don't get why they come out of the ground, so someone else can clarify that!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:07 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

uhm, and why do they have english accent?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:10 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by Iirima
Umm...all I know (or think I know) is that Uruk-hai is a cross between a troll and an orc. And I don't get why they come out of the ground, so someone else can clarify that!

Actually the Uruk-hais were actually a crossbreed between Orcs and Men.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:54 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Umm...all I know (or think I know) is that Uruk-hai is a cross between a troll and an orc.

Whoah, were did you get that information!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:58 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

cross between orc and goblin-men (goblin-men are basically half-orcs, men crossed with 'goblins' who by name are actually orcs but seemingly from specific regeons such as the misty mountains).

trolls are a construct! they're not bread from anything. they are made out of stone, like some sort of gollem. this art is part of what is known as NECROMANCY. Saruman an Suron are both necromancers and the Uruk-Hai creation envolves a similar practice. they are not really 'bread' as such. they too are a construct of dead orcs and dead goblin men and 'raised' would be a better term for the production methode.

Melkor made the trolls (in mockery of the ents i believe treebeard said).

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:36 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Melkor made many things, such as Dragons smile Most of which are in mockery of something else. Orcs were once Elves, twisted and corrupted, again to mock someone (The Elves).

Also, there are different types of Orc. The ones from Gorgoroth tend to be puny, full of scars and twisted. The ones from Minas Morgul are hard mother ****ers who look like they have been on Steds for a few months. Notice the 2 in ROTK? Try and figure out WHY the ones from Minas Morgul are big and muscly, while those from Mordor are puny bastards...Fly you fools, read and learn big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:43 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

That's why the Melkor rocks and should be let loose.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:43 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Umm...all I know (or think I know) is that Uruk-hai is a cross between a troll and an orc.

Not really.
Saruman's Urukhai had a bit of human blood, but the original Uruk-hai (their name meaning simply "orcpeople") were just another orcrace like the small snagas or whatever. They already appeared some five hundred years before the war of the ring - to be exact in 2475 TA when they conquered Osgiliath, and they were originally breeded by Sauron, not by Saruman. They just were bigger than the others, more muscular, had shorter arms and simply looked more human-like - and they thought that they were better than the other orcs.
Most of Sarumans breeded orcs thus were rather half-orcs than pure Urukhai.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:42 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Whoops, sorry! Wow, am I making a reputation for myself! (A bad oneembarrasment ) Oh well. I think I misread the info, it's a cross between goblin-men and orcs. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong again though. *sigh*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:22 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Don't worry about, no one's perfect wink

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 08:27 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Especially not me! happy

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 08:29 PM
Chapel

Orcs would breed the same as the Elves they originally were and men.
the Coming out of the ground thing in the films is supposed to give you idea that saruman has created a new race of Orcs to serve him, make them seem even more unnatural, anybody else notice they are aging very quickly as well?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:35 PM
Chapel is currently offline Click here to Send Chapel a Private Message Find more posts by Chapel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcepicK
Orc Fragger

quote:
Originally posted by kalantiaw

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ride now...Ride now...Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending
Death!, Death!
Forth, Eorlingas!"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:09 AM
IcepicK is currently offline Click here to Send IcepicK a Private Message Find more posts by IcepicK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by kalantiaw

Tolkien wrote it set as a long history of Europe so...yeah...accents are essential.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:10 AM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Uruk-Hai! Uruk-Hai! Uruk-Hai

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:20 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcepicK
Orc Fragger

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Tolkien wrote it set as a long history of Europe so...yeah...accents are essential.

WTF? but its Europe a complete english talking continent?? .....NOOO... an what happens in the tolkien book ist all europe not only the north part that is supposed to be England...............so Its only filming coincidence... you werent even close Kit

Ride now...Ride now...Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending
Death!, Death!
Forth, Eorlingas!"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:05 PM
IcepicK is currently offline Click here to Send IcepicK a Private Message Find more posts by IcepicK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Oh, well...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:51 PM
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

everybody has english accents in the film!!!

bree residence have cornish farmer accents, all the heros have generic english accents, and the orcs sound like cockney oik soccer fans!

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:50 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

thats because it is the worlds sexiest language...big grin

and erm...orc were derived from elves who were mutated and tortured until all they felt waspure hatred for everything...and when tortured they were in the deepest pits of utumno so when they came out the sun near blinded them...so they hate the sun too

they way they are born is up discussion...the 'conventional' way or the 'mud' way....

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 01:22 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote