KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 2: The new ship

POTC 2: The new ship
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

hehe that'd b a funny thing to seelaughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:09 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mel_piratelover

Ok everyone is talking about how bootstrap is back...well think about it for a min here...if he was at the bottom of the ocean still alive the whole time...then when they did lift the curse then he would be alive and would have drowned...right...cause he had a cannon strapped to his leg which means he couldnt leave the bottom of the ocean...so that obviously means that he was down there when the curse was lifted therefore i say he's not going to be in the next movie...and if the writers were smart enough they would know not to bring back things from the first movie that's what's going to make it not as good...they need to start from scratch and make something tottaly original...and MORE pirates!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 01:07 AM
Mel_piratelover is currently offline Click here to Send Mel_piratelover a Private Message Find more posts by Mel_piratelover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ok............................anne bonny + Jack sparrow= Anne Sparrow or Jack Bonny!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:59 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

You and anne bonny

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 06:49 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

anne....anne bonny. bonny anne anne?

it's not my fault she's too cool for...erm...pirate school.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:01 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

of course..

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:02 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsukasa13

That's an idea. I also think that Bootstrap might come back. If that happens, i wonder what Will's reaction would be. Calm, or spazzed out. I think one of those shocking i am not going to anybody types of reactions.
What do you guys think?
confused

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:12 PM
tsukasa13 is currently offline Click here to Send tsukasa13 a Private Message Find more posts by tsukasa13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

he could faint...... whistle

pirate!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:16 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I think he'll spazz and Anne Bonny will be like "Shut up." and smack him across the face and Jack will be like "Good one." just as long as Anne Bonny is Anne Bonny................i swear she is SO cool!!!!!!!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:46 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Well maybe she will show up with her OWN ship!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 07:04 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

i don'tthink they should have real pirates mixed in with fake ones....they should have another female pirate based on anne bonny..but not her...

pirate!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:26 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

not who..anna maria? i dunno if they would do that or not? I just noticed the anna....... in the movie.........

HEY but we dont' know anna maria's last name...............

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:52 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Hmmm Interesting. Im going through the old threads and have found some cool stuff well back to the topic

I dont think Bootstrap will b back coz if you where dropped to the bottom of the ocean you would probally be spilched He would probally still be alive until the curse was broken but he wouldnt b able 2 move though it would b cool if he did return. It would mess things up a bit and make it all interesting.

As for the Abyss it is ment to be the first pirate ship to ever sail in the caribbean so i think its a sunken treasure ship.

Well thats what I think anyway

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 06:14 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Waht is a abbyss??

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:30 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote