KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Monkey

The Monkey
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Question The Monkey

Do you all think the monkey will have a big part in the next movie?

If so...do you think it will still be evil...or will it turn out to be good?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:45 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stedan82
The One

The monkey.......hmmm..........probably a comic relief again if he shows up at all. He was cursed again if you watched the clip after the credits so.......................... well you can figure it out.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:00 PM
stedan82 is currently offline Click here to Send stedan82 a Private Message Find more posts by stedan82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah i saw those.................. i would think though this next movie would not be about cortez's gold............

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:02 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh thats what im thinking^^ so i think that they ust ended it that way... im guessing the next movie is about something else, and the monkey will have nothing to do with it, but thats just my opinion...

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 08:45 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i think maybe the monkey will show up at the end of the movie...... just a thought though

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:31 AM
shaber
schizoid

It was just a skeleton.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:33 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i know i saw it! but the monkey should still be alive...so I wouldn't doubt that at the end of the movie they may have him miraculously show up...as a funny thing

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:15 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

The monkey was quality in the first one.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:35 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah....it was definitely the jokester!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:42 PM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

that monkey was weird as heck. i think he liked shiny things.... the gold and alll.
how did it swim to shore? the curse was already lifted... how do monkeys swim? geezus im stupid...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:12 AM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Go da monkey. I think it is the cutest thing ever Apart from Johnny LOL

I hope the monkey will be in the second one cause he is just gorgeous. eek! beer

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:06 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Probably be just a gimmick as it was in the original. Sequels have to include all the motifs of the original.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:25 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

the next one is called the treasure of abyss or something like that...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:28 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

We Know thats like old news dude. LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:09 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

haha did anyone see the audio commantary with Keria and Jack (Norrington) she talks about how much she hates the monkey..."The monkey I want to stuff the monkey"...they had to shoot it with a water pistol to make it look and they kept hitting Geoffery in the face it was funny

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:47 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye I did watch it and I read in a magizine that it jumped on her head and she started screaming LOL

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 05:52 AM
shaber
schizoid

Yikes! eek! Throw the monkey in the drink!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:17 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Never Da monkey Rox

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 02:53 AM
PsychoFreeak

trust u 2 b on this site arrgh pirate girl!!!
but yessss the monkey rox
he's soooo cute

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:30 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye trust me DA MONKEY ROX

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:39 AM