KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » master harmax's greetings

master harmax's greetings
Started by: master harmax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

oh, well college, school; same thing. in norway we start at upper secondary school when we're 15/16, sort of same as college.
yeah, bye.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 04:06 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wait a minute!!!
NOW you tell me these things?
3 or 4 months? We need to do a lot in that time!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 05:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

College not necessarily the same trhing in the UK, Mah. What she means is she is leaving her current school to go to a college, as opposed to satying on into the Sixth-Form (old fashioned terminology there) of her own school. Hence leaving school, see?

What you going to do at college, Lara?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 06:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master harmax

I left school too go to college at 16 / that was 12 years back. It seems like another lifetime now.

Suddenly I feel very OLD. sad

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 06:11 AM
master harmax is currently offline Click here to Send master harmax a Private Message Find more posts by master harmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

i am wi no one sad at the mo certainly not yerss!!!!!! and ive neva played chess b4 in ma life!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 02:17 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

I'm going to college to study, wait for it coz its a bit of a mouth full,
a BETC GNVQ Intermediate ICT course.
whoar! I'm glad I got that out in one go! smile

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 02:36 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

look at my new thread about that!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 02:42 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

You what?
Well, normaly, you can get online there, so no problem ... YET!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 04:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master harmax

Here's another dumb joke :

This Indian get's on a plane - sitting next to him are 2 pakistanis.
So he sits down on the seat next to the aisle, takes of his shoes socks, and settles down comfortably. The pakistanis watch him do all this. Then one of them leans over and tells the Indian - " Brother - I REALLY need a coke right now - I'm dying of thirst - could you please get me one ? ". The Indian looks at him for a couple of seconds and says - " Yeah sure - why not. That would be my pleasure.". And he goes off to get the coke. Meanwhile, the pakistani spits in one of his shoes. The Indian comes back and gives the pakistani the coke. The other pakistani has been watching all this; and now he tells the Indian - " Listen brother - I should have told you before; but now I really feel like having a coke too; I'm really sorry to disturb you; could you please get me one as well ?". So the Indian responds "No problem at all my friend - no problem at all - I'll get one for you as well - think nothing of it." - and he goes of to get the coke; of course the second pakistani spits in the Indian's second shoe.

4 hours later the plane is landing - and the Indian puts on his socks; he puts on his shoes; and at once realizes what has happened.
So he turns to the Pakistanis with a really anguished expression on his face : " Brothers ... when is all this going to end - this fighting; quarelling; plotting; this pain and turmoil; this spitting in shoes; this pissing in coke ....... "

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 05:58 PM
master harmax is currently offline Click here to Send master harmax a Private Message Find more posts by master harmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

*yawn!* sorry harmax, your not boring I'm jus' tired! sad
I've had a hard day at school. sad

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 03:28 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

ditto!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 03:27 PM
master harmax

quote:
I've had a hard day at school

quote:
ditto!

Those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end etc. etc.

Quit complaining about school and enjoy it while you can !

quote:
Brian Adams, Summer of '69 : " Those were the best days of my life ... "

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 05:41 PM
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

we finish in june cant wait!!!!! then i go to college!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 09:37 AM
master harmax

I quit college midway - I found it too shallow and boring - and I didn't want to be like 90% my fellow humans i.e. graduate, get a degree, get a nine to five job, get married, get 2 babies, and grow old and die; so i just dropped out ... I was heavily into chess, ( the kasparov - karpov world championship match was happening in 1990 ), jazz music, UFO's, the Bermuda triangle, Atlantis, the pyramids etc.etc.etc. - the aquarius age basically, if you know what I mean !! And the mundane world and way of life was just too trivial and pointless and boring.

So basically I was just vegetating for about 6 years after I quit college - until one day I dropped in at a jam session happening next to my house, where I met a bunch of cool rock/jazz/alternative musicians - and they found me a bit of a novelty - this crazy guy walks in the door and stars to play all this mordern jazz stuff on the keyboards !! that's how I got into music -
I don't make too much money - but I'm not complaining, because so far, touch wood, it's been good fun and I've had quite a few lucjy breaks; one of them just in the last 2 weeks - a lot of my friends are misfits in the normal world, like myself.

Wonder how long it'll last though.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:15 PM
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

no im not going to college then uni im goin to college and then straight into training school to get some greasy hands straight on aeroplane engines!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:47 PM
yerssot

you mean those big flying bird-kinda things? eek!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 06:38 PM
master harmax

No - those round, dissapearing flying saucer kinda things. smile

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 02:08 PM
yerssot

ow! those! That's nothing too strange, they always land in our garden and have a drink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 02:11 PM
master harmax

Cool - so now you got a good reason to invite BG over to your place, share some drinks with the aliens, and you both could check out their machinery together. You couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to score with BG, yerss !! evil face

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 03:52 PM
yerssot

*smacks harmax*
I definitly DON'T want that!
What will Lara think of you know? huh?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 04:56 PM