KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Darth Tyranus

Darth Tyranus
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Darth Tyranus

This is another domain name sold to a Lucas Employee. Is it the new Sith or just a red herring? Nobody could have guessed that name so I think it is unlikley that Lucas would buy it so soon.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2000 04:16 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't know how to feel about it...I do think it's funny that she had her address listed and as soon as word got out she had it changed to the LucasFilm address. That tells me that maybe they weren't expecting anyone to catch on...

What have they found out about John Koenig? All I could find was Vampirella "Dark Romance" page that he's somehow connected to.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2000 08:48 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

What about the name though? It's not as cool as Darth Bane or Maul but it is definatley better than Darth Rage.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2000 01:09 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Eh...I have to get used to it...I don't like it as well as the others either but that might change when we actually see the new sith. You're right though..it is better than Rage (that's too much like Maul for me)

What erks me is that I wanted the next Sith to be female...sad . Tyranus doesn't sound like a girl's name to me. I thought we were going to get a girl sith. It's not like women can't be evil. *sigh*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2000 09:44 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

As long as they don't make him/her a member of some reptilian species, That would be just too silly.

Darth Tyranous = Tyranasurus Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2000 01:18 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I would still much rather see Darth Bane or a female Sith.
What is the craziest name for a sith you have seen? On one Forum I saw someone say that the new Sith will be called Darth Executionor.NO, I didn't beleive him.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2000 12:56 AM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah...Executioner is bad. I can't really think of any other bad ones. I try to forget them you know smile .

As for a reptilian sith...I mostly agree with that and I don't think GL would do that because it's kinda obvious and the man does know how to make a good villian. BUT..I could see someone like Prince Xizor with a name like Tyranus.

KJ-I don't think you're an idiotsmile ...You're just addicted to that absurd site...everyone has their little idiosyncrasies. I'd tell you some of mine but then you'd make fun of me big grin

Old Post Sep 8th, 2000 09:14 PM
KJ
Sausages

If this is to be the new Sith, do you think it will be CG? I hope Lucas uses an actor as he should for all main characters.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2000 03:00 AM
Dim
Creativity

I think CGI might be okay. They did a good job with Watto and Sebulba. smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2000 05:13 AM
Darth Heinous

Darth Sidious's new apprentice

If Darth Rage's name was changed to Darth Tyranus, it wouldn't bother me. I hope he's just as (if not more) vicious than Darth Maul.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2000 04:30 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Re: Darth Sidious's new apprentice

What do you mean "if Darth Rage's name was changed". This character is just fan speculation started by someone who I'm not going to mention. Darth Rage doesn't exist.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2000 08:09 PM
Dim
Creativity

What in the san hill is Darth Rage supposed to be like anyway? Not that it matters much.....I'm guessing it's a Supershadow creation smile

In more Supershadow news- The dork keeps getting banned over at TFN. It's actually kinda entertaining...in a traffic accident sort of way.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2000 08:24 AM
KJ
Sausages

He is a Supershadow creation.Damm!!! I'm trying to forget about him.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2000 06:47 PM
Dim
Creativity

Let's just hope he never shows up here...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2000 01:59 AM
KJ
Sausages

Do you remember that a few months ago the Official Site posted info on Darth Bane and then took it off again? Now we get Darth Tyranus. One of them has to be a lie, or maybe both, or maybe none of them.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2000 01:44 AM
Xantos Clone

darth tyranus

This can't be a new sith lord...it's too 'earth-like'....obviously to through us off the trail and cause a little hype.

I have a feeling that a rogue dark jedi will do all the damage in this one....(most likely aurra sing)I don't think our old buddy palpy will rush into this

the next sith lord will be anakin/vader....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2000 08:54 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Re: darth tyranus

Personally I think we'll see at least one more...and since Palpy is racist I bet it will be somewhat humanoid.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2000 09:06 AM
KJ
Sausages

Ha Ha.......Why do you think Palpatine is racist? smile
I just hope that their is a new apprentice as I read on another forum someone saying that there won't be and that Palpatine will be trying to get Anakin as his apprentice in EP2.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2000 01:34 AM
Dim
Creativity

Racist? Because how many (non-humanoid) aliens do you see in his forces? And, well, he's just a jerk.

KJ, I think we need to write a theme song for SuperIdiot...

Dada dada Dada dada Suuuper Doooooooooooooooooooork....

no wait...that won't work stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2000 03:06 AM
Ratcat

That's very true. In the novels this has been exploreddiscussed a bit. Palpatine was very pro-human/anti alien during his reign.

Obviously that's EU and therfore not canon but I believe it has it's roots back in early story treatments by GL.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2000 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote