KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Darth Tyranus

Darth Tyranus
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Re: darth tyranus

See!..*points to RC's post* I know what I'm talking about! (not really but lets pretend stick out tongue )

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 08:10 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Darth Maul was an alien or are you counting him as a humanoid.
A Song For Superidiot= I can't think of any but it would have to include the word LIAR somewhere.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 08:41 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I heard a rumour that Tyranus will only be in the first scene of Ep2 where he will be killed by Anakin. The rest of Ep2 will have Palpatine trying to turn Anakin. The other name I've seen is Darth Ravious.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 01:16 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I'm more likely to believe Tyranus given that they registered it. It might be interesting to see him get offed early in the movie. I am more interested in seeing Palpatine go after Anakin anyway. Besides, Maul was only in about 10 minutes of the movie...why should this guy get more?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 07:05 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

And we know that Lucas likes to do this type of thing from what we saw in the Indy movies. The beggining of one story starts off with the ending to another.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 03:07 AM
Jedimaster3838

Re: Darth Sidious's new apprentice

Why not Darth Helmet. Yeah right, what a disgrace! I would like to see a woman sith or something a little different. Perhaps that Susan "woman" from Survivor, she pisses me off more than anyone. I would just like to see a lightsaber slice through her. Actually someone who plays evil well is John Malcovich or Gabriel Byrne(I've heard rumors) and they would be great, even though their not women, but good none the less.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 06:04 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I like the idea of the movie opening with Anakin killing a sith lord, but they'd have to have a ship fly overhead first, it's tradition!!!

BTW, very articulate Jedimaster3838, can I suggest using some "@$%*&" over parts of words, there may be young eyes visiting the forum.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 06:41 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Someone like Susan would be an old crone sith witch smile and yes...the ship overhead must come first...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 12:15 PM
KJ
Sausages

They could be fighting on a ship. I agree that it would be a shame if we never saw a female Sith in Star Wars.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2000 01:13 AM
KJ
Sausages

Darth Tyranus has been registered to Lucas as an official trade mark so I think it is safe to say that he or she will be the new Sith.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2000 09:25 PM
Dim
Creativity

Good, atleast that little mystery is solved...YAY! so there will be another sith in EP2 smile

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2000 10:16 PM
theEvilJedi

I still don't beleave it.It could just be a fan playing a prank.If it was a official it would be on the official site.Another reason I don't beleave it is because they also have Count Durco registered.That is not going to be in Star Wars.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 12:30 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

They have Count Dooku..That's Christopher Lee...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 01:17 AM
theEvilJedi

That's just a rumor.It's a joke because of what he has played.Count will not be in star wars.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 01:21 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

What I think the guy does is as soon as a rumored name is heard he registers it.Ex:Queen Jamila

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 04:42 AM
Dim
Creativity

??

TFN reported that they registered it for trademark along with others like Bail Organa and Queen Jamillia...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 01:04 PM
KJ
Sausages

To register a trade mark costs a lot of money. It is to prevent anyone using the name for mechandise so I doubt anyone would try this because even if they did Lucasfilm would would sue. Do you think Tyranus is a female?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 03:04 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't imagine that a female with would be tyrant-like but I could be wrong...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 06:44 PM
KJ
Sausages

Margaret Thatcher? I hope Tyranus is a female.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:31 PM
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmm, If that's the case lets just hope that GL doesn't put her in anything too skimpy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:41 PM