KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gatts(Berserk) vs Jubei(Ninja Scroll) vs Kenshin(Rurouni Ken..) vs Kyo(Samurai Deeper

Gatts vs Jubei vs Kenshin vs Kyo
This poll is closed.
Gatts 5 27.78%
Jubei 0 0%
Kenshin 11 61.11%
Demon Eyes Kyo 2 11.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gatts(Berserk) vs Jubei(Ninja Scroll) vs Kenshin(Rurouni Ken..) vs Kyo(Samurai Deeper
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Gatts(Berserk) vs Jubei(Ninja Scroll) vs Kenshin(Rurouni Ken..) vs Kyo(Samurai Deeper

This is a really hard choice.
1st I would go with Gatts from The show Berserk.
2nd: Kyo from Samurai Deeper
3rd: Jubei from Ninja Scroll
And finally: Himura Kenshin from RK and Samurai X.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 08:19 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I thought his name was Guts? but hmmm.... I've never seen the anime berserk (only played the dreamcast game) , So I'll have to stick with jubei from ninja scroll, cuz he wrecked all those demons up.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:52 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Gutts is the american subtitle name. But his real name is spelt Gatts.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:11 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

if thats the case, berserks real name is Beruzeruku

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:22 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Kool

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:28 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

ugh, kenshin rock

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:33 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Same. Kenshin is the best!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:03 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I say Gatts too because sure Kenshin's kool and everything but alot of you guys haven't seen Berserk, and yuo might change your honest minds if you did.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:26 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol kitoky, so very true

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:10 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

kenshins sword could easily cut that sword like butter....just like sano's zombato...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:04 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Zanbattou? lol.. I doubt he could cut guts' weapon, as he uses it to slay all kinds of otherworldly blasphemes

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:46 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Kenshin...even if his weapons is weaker than guts, he's got agility

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:42 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Agility my butt...Kenshins a freakin' Meiji Era Japan warrior, Gatts = 100% Berserk.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:21 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Gatts would slice Kenshin up. I agree if you ppl watched Berserk, you would change your minds real quik.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:27 AM
ALNND

i do not know anthing about kyo but for the rest

1- guts , he is the big deal

2- jubei , by the way i like jubei the hero of Ninja Resurrection more then the one in ninja scroll

3- i do not like kenshin that much

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:04 PM
ALNND is currently offline Click here to Send ALNND a Private Message Find more posts by ALNND Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

if you guys watched how mutch ass kenshin kicked in Samurai X Trust & Betrail you would definately vote KENSHIN!

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:41 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Screw Jubei and Gatts; I want to see the Battousai and Demon Eyes Kyo go at each other. That would be such an incredible fight ...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:26 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

You have no clue what Gatts is capable of...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:27 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

If you're talking to me, yes I do; I read the manga. But too many warriors spoils the fight.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:29 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Gatts can wipe out a whole army with one stroke of his sword. Kenshin wouldnt stand a chance. Kenshin may be able to beat Jubei. But, Kenshin vrs's either Gattsu or Demon Eyes Kyo? forget about it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:31 AM