KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gatts(Berserk) vs Jubei(Ninja Scroll) vs Kenshin(Rurouni Ken..) vs Kyo(Samurai Deeper

Gatts vs Jubei vs Kenshin vs Kyo
This poll is closed.
Gatts 5 27.78%
Jubei 0 0%
Kenshin 11 61.11%
Demon Eyes Kyo 2 11.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gatts(Berserk) vs Jubei(Ninja Scroll) vs Kenshin(Rurouni Ken..) vs Kyo(Samurai Deeper
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
if you guys watched how mutch ass kenshin kicked in Samurai X Trust & Betrail you would definately vote KENSHIN!

I've seen it...and I still vote Gatts

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:59 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

as i have seen gatts's sword is huge ass but it is probably slow. Kenshin kicked senosuke's butt when he had a huge ass sword because it was to big and heavy

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:38 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Uh...Berserk!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:43 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im_Fuzzy
AKA: Tim_Fuzzy

oh yeah that coment is realy gonna help you win the arguement wink

"NOW YOU'LL SEE HOW REAL VAMPIRES DO BATTLE!" Alucard from Hellsing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:22 PM
Im_Fuzzy is currently offline Click here to Send Im_Fuzzy a Private Message Find more posts by Im_Fuzzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
as i have seen gatts's sword is huge ass but it is probably slow. Kenshin kicked senosuke's butt when he had a huge ass sword because it was to big and heavy

Ahhh... not exactly. If you watched all 23 episodes. You would know that Gatts has incredible strength. He can move his big @$$ sword as fast as Kenshin could move his toothpick sword.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:26 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im_Fuzzy
AKA: Tim_Fuzzy

now would we realy call it a "tooth" pick sword? Now cmon thats a little low

"NOW YOU'LL SEE HOW REAL VAMPIRES DO BATTLE!" Alucard from Hellsing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:28 PM
Im_Fuzzy is currently offline Click here to Send Im_Fuzzy a Private Message Find more posts by Im_Fuzzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

LoL compared to Gatts sword.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:31 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Who has actually seen Gatts in action with his sword, all the episodes! If you have you wouldn't be saying Kenshin with a blade that can be chipped and broken.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:44 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

I have seen and own all 23 episodes.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:48 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Me too LeatherFace, we know better wink

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:58 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Exactly, dude. Its also one of the best story-line animes EVER created.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:02 PM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

have any of you read the manga? If you havn't then you should. Kenshin kicks some major ass. I dont think any one can beat him. One guy he was fighting couldnt even tell kenshin moved he moved so fast. Can your guy do that? And i also think the poles speak for themselves

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:40 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xero_Heron

All you people are forgeting one simple thing, Gatts is incredibly strong yes but he can't move as quick as Shinto, Now with saying that Shinto's final style attack alows there to be created a reverse win flow even if the atack misses the opponient is rendered helpless to being able to atack, with that Kenshin being quicker would easly let him put his sword through Gatts. And thats if his first attacked missed. Gatts being stronger has nothing to do with it there would be no brawl. It'd be over like that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:02 PM
Xero_Heron is currently offline Click here to Send Xero_Heron a Private Message Find more posts by Xero_Heron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Interesting bump Xero....moving to VS. forum.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:16 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Gatts would get his ass kicked. People seem to think that this is all just about brute strength. It clearly isn't. Kyo has paralized demons and destroyed stone warriors just by thinking hostile thoughts at them, whereas every time Gatts fights a demon, it's a desperate, life-and-death struggle. Hell, Kyo grew up killing the types of monsters that Gatts can bearly hold his own against. He is the legendary killer of a thousand men. His sword won't break againts Gatt's--isn't it the legendary demon blade Muramasa? His spead is completely out of this world--Gatts wouldn't even have a chance to draw his blade, I'm thinking.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:22 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i tell you what ive seen and own all of berserk plus everything jubei related(meaning the new season and every volume released thus far)

i hate to sound like a stickler for paying attention to way minute details, but if you watch berserk in japanese with eniglish subtitles plus the interview with the creater on vol4 i think(maybe 5) his japanse name is pronounecd gattsu, but thats not important.

in a free for all battle gatts would be the last one standing, cuz when that berserker rage kicks in he's like a localized hulk, and taking out an army single handley is routine for him. jubei would be in there too cuz he doesnt play around with that sonicy slashy blade thing his sword does. admittdley i dont know a whole lot about kyo but after all he is the killer of a thousand men and possessed. so it is clear that kenshin is at the bottom of the barrel.

kenshin i hate with a passion. i railed on him in another forum about 5 months ago, and what my beef with him is he's basically superman/goku/spiderman with a sword. meaning, no matter how much shit hits the fan he's not gonna kill anybody........period. so if its a team up kyo would be completely on his own. and i dont know how he would handle himself against such formidabble foes

jubei has shown himself to be a better swordsman than kenshin cuz
1. he doesnt say it he just does it, unlike kenshin who's yelling out all his attacks like a damn fool.

2. he's consistently gone up against stronger opponets, namely powerful demons. whereas all of kenshins enemies have been humans who are expert fighters.

the most kenshin could do to come out of this one alive is to hang back and let them destroy each other then come and knock them out with his stupid reverse blade sword and give all one of those "cant we all just get along speeches" and hope everyone's learned a valuable lesson about life and human compassion. very much like what superman would do. lol

also, i would love to see kenshin do that one thing to gatts he always does whenever he's facing off aginst someone with a big sword, you know, jump on the blade and run up to his opponent and knock him out. come to think of it, i think jubei did that once. they would so get sliced up

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Last edited by manjaro on Sep 28th, 2004 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 01:02 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by manjaro
kenshin i hate with a passion. i railed on him in another forum about 5 months ago, and what my beef with him is he's basically superman/goku/spiderman with a sword. meaning, no matter how much shit hits the fan he's not gonna kill anybody........period.

Wrong. There are at least two times when Kenshin is clearly prepared to kill; he was going to kill that Black Hat guy (the hypnotist who stopped Kaoru from breathing), and he used what he assumed would be leathal force against the sword collector (you know, the Ten-Swords guy with the funky hair; Chou?).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 01:29 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Closed by WindDancer's request.

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:25 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote