KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » wot u do for a livin?

wot u do for a livin?
Started by: barbie_girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

I dont have a job, (currently looking) but I am studying in realty.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 11:24 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Wonder what the pay scale is for your average Jedi on-the-road ?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 08:50 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not much, I can assure you sad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 09:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

guess ping pong on the road dont pay much either

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 10:13 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you can do that?
*takes the phone*
Hello, ... yeah, I need one ticket to Norway... no no, first class ofcourse!... yeah... ok ... thank you...

Plain is full sad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 10:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Plain is full

why dont you go by plane then laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 10:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

roll eyes (sarcastic) That was my feeble attempt to make it into Poster Mark, thank you very much!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 10:31 PM
Dim
Creativity

That's sad yers...real sad.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 03:57 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, NOW you tell him? You've let a thousand similar comments slip by...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 04:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, I can't be too hard on the lad.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 04:22 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and did I made it there already? no!
So I'm going to keep being silly!
*slaps himself*
be more silly!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 07:02 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

well I am medical student in London. And during the holidays I work at a hell hole... sorry I mean theme park! YOu never know this year I might get promted and be allowed to wear an even bigger florescent yellow coat! One where the the sleeves drag along the floor as well as the bottom!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 10:48 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, that sounds just charming.. I would think it would be a fun job.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 10:57 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

well yes if you like people threatening you because the vouchers they are giving you don't do what they they do or because we can't take credit cards as the computers have crashed AGAIN! Or of you are really mad and like standing in the rain all day by a gate trying to stamp people's hands when they really don't want them stamped with UV ink that doesn't even show up because we are all too scared to use the UV lamps because they give us electric shocks! Yes I can see how that is fun! You are welcome to swap any day!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 11:00 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmmmm...no thanks!.. Get another job...jeesh..it has to be easier.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 11:02 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

NO it is convenient as I get the hours when I need them. Bin there for years. Besides I know my boss so getting time off is pretty easy. Well most of the time anyway.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 11:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I thought she had moved on. And I thought you had vowed to never work there again.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 12:21 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

need the money. I'm a student. can't afford to be fussy!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 01:10 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

starving students can't be THAT choosey. Hang in there, Edna. My cousin sold hot dogs for 5 years, all through uni. Me, I came home after 1 year; went to summer school, enrolled in business school, never finished. always did OJT and self learning from then on. Just keep on keeping on. When you get discouraged, let us know, and we'll keep pushing you onward and forward. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 05:32 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Self employed toolmaker, still. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 01:25 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote