KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which Hero Do You Think Has The Coolest Enemies?

Which Hero Do You Think Has The Coolest Enemies?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Which Hero Do You Think Has The Coolest Enemies?

Comn Spidermans gotta have one of the coolest enemies around. Such as, Venom, Green Goblin, Hob Goblin, Carnage, Doctor Octopus, Chameleon, King Pin, and Rhino.

Wolverine also, some of his enemies are: Silver Samurai, Juggernaut, Omega Red, Sabretooth, The Hulk, Magneto, Lady Death Strike, Shiva, Genesis, etc.

Batmans enemies: Bane, Two-Face, The Joker, The Riddler, Cat Woman, Mr.Freeze, Superman(sometimes), Clay Face, Killer Croc, and a ton more.

Ok yea thats about it, for now...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:35 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Wizard magazine, in a special villains issue a few years ago, named Spider-Man the hero with the best villains. I tend to agree. Next is Batman and then the Flash, then X-Men. I think that's how it went.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:49 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

best wizard ever v. spidey has the best

Attachment: venomwizard.jpg
This has been downloaded 168 time(s).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 05:42 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Batman villains are SOOOOOOOOOOO gay (at least in the movies)

Joker (Gay)
Riddler (Gay)
Penguin (Gay)
two Face (Gay)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:33 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Yes I agree nobody has such an amazing array of villains as Spider-man.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:35 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches

Joker (Gay)
Riddler (Gay)
Penguin (Gay)
two Face (Gay)

I wouldnt call any of them gay.I'm not a fan of thr Riddler but the other 3 are cool.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:36 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

quote:

Joker (Gay)
Riddler (Gay)
Penguin (Gay)
two Face (Gay)

Joker:cool
Riddler:cool
Penguin:cool because he was the most powerful man in no mans land
Twoface:gay

twoface

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:50 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:

Joker (Gay)
Riddler (Gay)
Penguin (Gay)
two Face (Gay)

LoL didnt hear you mention Bane or Mr.Freeze. So I suspect you think they're cool.

Joker: Cool
Riddler: Cool
Penguin: Gay
Two Face: Gay
Bane: Cool
Catwoman: Cool
Mr.Freeze: Cool
etc.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:50 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

How in the hell could anyone say Joker was gey in the first movie. Nicholsan was the ultimate bad guy performance of all time.
And to the other question, I think Spidey definatly has the best enemies, but Joker is my all time favorite villan. I love how he is evil like everyone else but does evil things in such twisted way. It was awesome in the first movie how he killed people and they died smiling. It was so wicked.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 05:41 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I didnt mean to imply that he was not a well performed bad guy, but he does look homosexual

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:14 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

spidermans are so good because they're all pretty powerful, quite alot are just as strong as him which makes for really good fist fights. Scorpion for example is twice as strong and twice as fast(movement and reactions). Thats bloody powerful! Gobby is as crazy as the joker but with superhuman strength(nightmare!). Lizard is stronger than spidey and has bullet-proof skin, and can control reptiles in a mile radius. Electro, must be the most under-achieving villain ever. He can control and store up to a million volts(literally) of electricity!Really, he could kill almost anyone if you think about it. I mean, batman has hurt superman with massive electrical shocks, so presumably Electro could too.If you can hurt supes, you can almost hurt anyone!Then there's sandman who's indestructable and has 70tonne range strength(I think). Rhino= 80 tonne strength, 100mphspeed.
Theyre all absolute powerhouses but not too much like some of supes' villains. Spideys win by a country mile IMO.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:26 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

And I didnt even mention those lovely sociopath symbiotes - Carnage and Venom!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:28 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

One of the best parts of Spider-Man's villans is how they not only affect Spidey, but many of them also affect Parker. Goblin is his best friend's dad, and then his best friend. Scorpion attacks a man Parker hates, but he is forced to protect him. The symbiote used to be with him, and it knows all his darkest fears. The villans for Spider-Man also have wicked deep stories. They all have pretty cool origins.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:17 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarkofKaine

Definitely Spider-Man. Their abilities, storylines, character profiles...everything about them rocks.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:47 PM
MarkofKaine is currently offline Click here to Send MarkofKaine a Private Message Find more posts by MarkofKaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Not only do they mess with him physically, but they mess with him mentally.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:04 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Maybe the Spiderman forum wasn't the best place to go for an unbiased answer to this question?

Just a thought...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:29 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Miffed Eleven inches of what? Useless gray matter?

quote:
I didnt mean to imply that he was not a well performed bad guy, but he does look homosexual

That's enough out of you, kid.
Anyone who thinks he can spot a homosexual based on what he looks like is an intellectually inferior being.
Of all the people to label a homosexual, you chose a character who was ratted out due to his dalliances with his boss's woman and spent the rest of the movie in pursuit of another beautiful woman. This character, who twice shows his interest in the opposite sex, is played by Jack Nicholson, a notorious womanizer.
Where exactly is the gay part? Is it the purple suit? The pretentious nonsense about being an artiste? You're a moron. The purple suit and flamboyant behavior denotes insanity, not sexuality, and the "artiste" crap is part of the joke. Grow up, and learn to use the proper descriptive terms when writing and talking.
I'm not even going to try to explain to you how cowardly and intellectually bankrupt it is to be homophobic. That's something you're going to have to live with. Real manly, that attitude.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:53 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Even though I am biased towards Spider-Man villans, I have to admit that Brainiac from Superman is pretty sweet too. I HATE Superman, but Brainiac is pretty badass.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:16 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i hate superman too!as for the bad guys,i have to go with BATS!!!all his vilans are cool and some are complex(catwoman!)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 07:05 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madcap

Jesus, Everyone knows Ghost rider has the best enemies. MADCAP is his enemie, and that alone makes him instantly better than other heroes, let alone his other cool enimeis. or spawn. he has some good stuff.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 07:07 PM
Madcap is currently offline Click here to Send Madcap a Private Message Find more posts by Madcap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote