KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » "Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread

"Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

does everyone have one character that they created? if you have more than one, make them a villan/minor character, if need be.

Background on Draven Sabatt:

Draven was born about 20 years before the Battle for Middle Earth and The War of the Ring. He was born near a small village near the Lonely Mountain. (You only have read of this location in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit.) Draven's parents (both mortal) raised him there until he was about 5 or 7 before his mother tragically died of some unknown disease. His father than brought his son with him to a city in Rohan near the capitol, Edoras. Since he couldn't raise a child on his own, he had a friend from that town help him raise little Draven. The father soon enlisted with the Rohanirm soliders and/or rangers. One day he left for a journey and never came back. Draven remained in Rohan until he was about 15. Leaving Rohan, he set out to wonder the country and ran into Faramir's group of rangers. They took him in and trained him to be a skilled ranger (tracker and weapons expert) and became his good friends. Draven left them for a few weeks to go back to Rohan to then help them in the Battle for Helm's Deep. Surviving that battle, he soon returned in time to Fararmir's group to head over to Gondor to fight the final battle, the War for Middle Earth. Many men died, including his real father, unknowing to him. After the Great War was all over, Draven headed back to Rohan shortly to reunite with some old pals. A few weeks later, a beautiful elven woman (Devalion's mother) visits him to inform him that he has a half-brother named Devalion whom is living in Minas Tirith, Gondor. She requests that Draven should go down there to meet his half brother before the whole family falls apart. Curious after a year or two, Draven makes his way to the city of King Elessar. He finds out that his half brother is half elf and half man that's being raised by the King and Queen as surrogate parents. Draven and Devalion soon become close as brothers and friends. Draven makes a name for himself in Gondor by becoming one of the King's rangers. As the years go by, he soon become the leader of the king's rangers and is the best fighter and weapons expert for his age.

(This is only about 1/3 of Draven Sabatt's history. I'll soon provide more detail about his powers, how he acquired them, and what he has gone through over the centuries to the present day time. I'm only doing this so that you guys can get a better understanding of this character and where he's coming from.)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

cool idea, BOP! i like your character alot! big grin I was thinking about maybe adding a minor character, but I'm still deciding...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 03:15 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Didn't I say I'd join this or am i just imagining things?)

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 03:29 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

I think BOP has you signed up to play...do you have a character yet? The first few pages has the format for bios...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 03:37 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Nope not yet, and thanks~

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 03:43 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

coolness big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 03:49 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

name: Elena Kunovko
alias: n/a
race: Angel
hometown: Heaven mostly but is a very roaming angel.
relations:
eyes: Brown
hair: Long, brown, sort of wavy
normal clothes: baggy jeans, t-shirts down to her knees, and sandals
extra clothes: long, flowing black robe with a red sash
battle suit: the same as all angels
element of power(s): Death and maybe life(?)
power tool: a sword she rarely uses but knows how to use
powers: Let's see, she can rain fire and brimstone, demolish entire countried in seconds but doesn't unless told to by Him, takes souls to heaven or drops them into the pit of hell...well use to

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:01 AM
Marcellus
executioner

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/death.htm

pretty much what the reaper aspect of my character is about. the Human aspect has virtualy no past and was killed, only to be resurected by Death to be used to carry out his own plans. not like a split personality both are completely differnt. Death can talk to him but cant use him to talk to others

He will probably go by the name Grimm or Mr. Grimm

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:06 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

as a reminder, not all of our characters have to be reapers and angels. they can also be mythical creatures. for example - dragons, griffin, phoenix, etc. also, you guys can choose some of the occupations from the list that i posted a page or so back.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 05:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-Lie
The lovely & the almighty

i like what i am at the moment, i might change before the game if theres alot of other angels and reapers though.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 05:32 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think we have about 2-4 angels..not sure. only one reaper so far. one dragon/immortal, which is mine.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 05:36 AM
Lee-Lie

well, i'll change my character type, i will re write everything up.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:37 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no, you don't have to do that.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:39 AM
Lee-Lie

I want to change a few things anyways stick out tongue not majorly changed though

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:43 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

oh, okay. had me worried there for a second. i didn't want to ruin anyone's creativity there. ^.^

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:46 AM
Lee-Lie

na, just creating a new...... figure, i think i'll call it, no changes to anything else really.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:52 AM
Lee-Lie

figure as in the characters shape, i changing the class basically

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that's fine with me. as long as you aren't making them more curvy and sexy/slutty women...than i'm fine. laughing

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:56 AM
Lee-Lie

lol, stick out tongue big grin i thought you would have liked that stick out tongue
anyways, affiliation, what is that? is that like the group you belong to?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:58 AM
Lee-Lie

well, i'm presuming it is, so heres my updated character.

name/alias: Tillia
age: 523 (looks like shes an 18 year old female but with the description below)
race: Female Dragon Kin (Offspring of human/dragon, have human body with large wing span and are covered in tiny scales) (male dragon kin are from dragoons/dragons)
hometown: none
relations (optional): Henry (Father, status - dead) Tony (Mother - dead)
eyes: Deep Blue
hair: None
clothes: She wears a large cloak to cover her body up so she is not noticed much, when she takes it off she usually is wearing long baggy pants underneath and a black long sleeved T-shirt with slits out the back for her wings.
battle suit/xsuit: Normal
Description: Rhianon is about 6” tall with large red scales covering her arms, back and sides of her chest. She has a yellowish hide on her front and appears to have small blue scales down her legs and on the side of her head and neck. She also has a short snout with two rows of sharp, straight, pointy teeth. She has slender and elegant arms, but you can see the years of firm muscle in them. She has large sharp 2cm claws on each of her fingers. Her feet are the same, they have small sharp claws in them.
personality: Rhianon likes to be friendly to everyone, she gives people only one 2nd chance if they screw up before she takes action. She doesn’t like to judge because of positions or races. She is very energetic and likes playing with children or younger people.
affiliation (optional): Circle of Dragons, an elite order of dragons that have trained in the arts of magic and fighting.
element of power(s): Holy, Fire, Ice, Light, magnetism, darkness.
power tool (to control powers; optional): A large staff about 5ft tall with a large crystal globe at the top, it emits a light bright enough to blind if you stare at it directly.
power(s): Telekinesis, able to alter light to blind etc. Healing, curing, flying with wings. Summon Darkness to bind people, can control metal as long as its small.
minor power: read thoughts going through minds at the moment its thought.
minor skills: Can read and write in all languages

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:05 AM