KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » I Know Why The Caged Birds Sing

I Know Why The Caged Birds Sing
Started by: Dogbert

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Question I Know Why The Caged Birds Sing

Is this book any good? Should i read it or should i just get sum cliffnotes... I hate reading books that are uninteresting... sad

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 12:00 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I disliked it alot...I would get cliffnotes if I were you.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 01:01 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

smile thanks, i dun wanna have to read +400 pages of crap; even the title makes me want to hurl sick

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:05 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I had to read part of it for school... It was really annoying how she kept using all the damn metaphors half the time I couldn't even tell what she was talking about
And she talks about peeing a lot

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:13 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah..she did didn't she...yucky book sick

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:49 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

lmao, my teacher was going on about how the book is a classic and it should be read by everyone.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:52 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

people really like mia angelou (I don't remember how to spell her silly name) I don't even understand why..I wacthed all I need to know about her in a half hour program

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:53 AM
NinthCorona

lol it is not even her real name, i forgot what her real name was tho
but my teacher was telling us about her name i was like ".........do you think i care"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 03:10 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 03:42 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
people really like mia angelou (I don't remember how to spell her silly name) I don't even understand why..I wacthed all I need to know about her in a half hour program

I know she didn't even really DO anything!

My English teacher said something like "Isn't it wonderful all the similes and metaphors she uses? I want all of you to write like that!" god I hate that woman mad mad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 04:33 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

your english teacher or mia angelou (sp roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 04:37 AM
Darth Revan
-

Well, I was talking about my english teacher, but now that I think about it, I hate both of them.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 03:56 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

poor poor mrs. angelou

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 06:21 PM
NinthCorona

We started reading this in class today, i wanted to fall asleep, it is really boring and dull sad

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:48 PM