KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Blade 2

Blade 2
Started by: FLIPMODE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FLIPMODE

WHERE'S BLADE 2???

I think this movie among most others recieving the sequel treatment deserves a serious Part 2!!! This movie was PRE-Matrix??? Did you see any similarities to the two films? Dont get me wrong, I love the Matrix, and the matrix tool it the extra Mile.

But come on, out of all the Vampire Killing movies on earth, Blade is the Pinnacle. And if Spiderman is a Flop, Blade will be the only coherent Marvel Comic to be made into a Movie.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 02:36 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

on the dvd commentary the director said that the reason you saw Blade in Russia at the end was to establish a background for a sequel, i also think a prequel might be good, although what would happen and who'd play blade who knows, i also think Spiderman will be good as long as they don't rely heavily on cgi to create a film, a film should always start with a story first.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 06:48 PM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I heard a couple of months ago, on one of those entertainment shows, that Blade 2 was currently filming in Prague.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 09:26 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LANGEB_ESSEJ

This sequel has Wesley Snipes returning as vampire-hunter Blade. This time, Blade forms an uneasy alliance with a group of vampires, called the Bloodpack, to fight a new type of undead, the Reapers. wink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 01:06 PM
LANGEB_ESSEJ is currently offline Find more posts by LANGEB_ESSEJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

for all of the british posters, there is a programme on itv tonight at 12 oclock called the movie show i think, with a report from the blade 2 set.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 07:46 PM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Blade 2 is set for a 2002 release, Kris Kristofferson will somehow return as Whistler with Wesley Snipes in the title role of course.

IMDB have a listing for Blade 2 which is indeed in production right now.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0187738

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 08:42 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Can't wait for it to come out.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2001 09:50 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

BLADE 2, RELEASE DATE IS MARCH, 2002, THE SAME DAY AS THE E.T. RE-RELEASE!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2001 05:45 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And Blade 3 too I heard yesterday.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2001 07:57 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Through the summer TNT has shown Blade like around 70 times, I cant wait for part 2 to come out!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2001 03:35 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Blade 2

Did anyone catch the preview for Blade 2 during the Super Bowl yesterday? It looks pretty kewl, the vampires look like that dude from 'Hellraiser', and they crawl on walls like roaches eek!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 10:02 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, I saw it. I never saw the first one. Personally, I think Wesley Snipes should find a new line of work.

And by the way, Tex; Did you notice that the commericals this year wern't as funny? What's up with that?

Plus, the game sucked, accept for the last 8 minutes.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 07:08 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I saw a trailer on Coming Attractions this weekend and all the footage was from the original Blade. I wonder if it was the same trailer..because I'll tell ya, it if it is and the movie comes out in a month it doesn't look good!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 07:25 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Coming Attactions is one of my favorite shows.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 07:46 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

i love coming atrations i saw a trailer for LOTR's a year before it came out and i just saw resident evil ,damn that movie looks great . the composer of requirm is doing that movie and slipknot will be on the sound track YES!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 10:03 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Blade 2!

this film sucked big time! I've never seen such a vast amount of bullshit in my life! I wouldnt recommend this film to anyone!
they just basically changed a few details from the first film and its just road kill!

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 01:44 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

No, that's not what I wanted to hear, I've been so looking forward to this movie.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 03:01 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Just saw Blade 1 on Sunday and.......... what a waste of time

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 03:12 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

corran haven't u seen blade 2?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2002 06:34 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Havn't seen either, and I never will.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 9th, 2002 03:46 AM