KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Palpatine“s story

Palpatine“s story
Started by: jedi fernando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jedi fernando

Palpatine“s story

Have you read this at starwars databank?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/ch...lpatine/eu.html

i think we should pay attention to the jedi holocron, what is it?

also "Palpatine constructed a secret throne-world deep within the galaxy's core, on a shadowy world called Byss" what was byss? is this gonna be shown on episode III?

palpatine survived??? "Separated from his clones, Palpatine was forced to survive in the maddening, bodiless existence of the void. Through sheer will he retained his identity, crossing the gulf of space to again take residence in his clone body. He barely survived Darth Vader's treachery. Palpatine remained sequestered at Byss while he rebuilt his strength, and his Empire.
" its seems so

i thought this was all very interesting, what do you all think?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 06:21 PM
Click here to Send jedi fernando a Private Message Find more posts by jedi fernando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not very interesting at all; that's from the EU section.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi fernando

i know it is from the eu section

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 06:27 PM
Click here to Send jedi fernando a Private Message Find more posts by jedi fernando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So it has nothing to do with the actual plot of Star Wars whatsoever. I am moving this to the EU section.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2002 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Good move there Ush.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 12:13 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It might. I mean, he could be just born with it, but he would probably have been sensed to have force potential. It could have happened. I've seen that before, but I never thought much about it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 02:44 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's all EU nonsense; pay no attention to it.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 6th, 2002 02:59 AM
Julie
The Student

*nice interpretation of Ush's remarks*
EU is non canonical, and there are those of "us" in here who believe it is all rubbish. The stuff written on Palpatine takes place in EU and thus, does not count when it comes to canonical Star Wars. Wonder all you want, but it's all in your head wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote