KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ask Jack: Official Question Thread

Ask Jack: Official Question Thread
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Seiko
Psychotic Fangirls Unite!

Oh yeah, I love that picture I have (it's currently my desktop background).

Here ya go Jack! What is the deal with your family? Are your parents still alive? Do you have any siblings? Perhaps an identical twin pirate brother named Jake Sparrow??

Ohhh another hot picture love

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

Attachment: gal263b.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Elizabeth: You were going to tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for a ship.
Jack: We could use a ship! The fact is I was not gonna tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship 'cause as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has, thanks to bloody stupid Will.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:07 AM
Seiko is currently offline Click here to Send Seiko a Private Message Find more posts by Seiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Ok thank you for asking it's kind of a long story but I'll try to make it as short as I can. I have one brother he's younger than me his name is Matthew McGarity. Yeah the whole last name thing I changed mine when I dishoned my family and left to be a pirate. My dad was comadoore of the royal navy just like Norrington they must be friends they both want me dead. I don't know if my mums still alive she wasn't doing to good when I left but she was just like my dad so she was probably fine in two days and went out to hang some more pirates. Before I left I was married yes married but don't worry she's dead you still have a chance. It was arranged I dont usually wish death on loved ones. I did like her though she sort of understood the whole pirate thing but she wouldn't come with me because it was too dangerous. That's I think about it if you have anymore questions about me family don't delay in asking.

Bye luv...for tonite

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:18 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ok i have to go to sleep but to save you from having another scitzophrenic melt down...........who was your father? night.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:42 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Ok luvs I'm back so if you have more questions I'll be here for awhile I was feeling a bit lite in the head so I had to lay down.

So anymore questions about me family, the hat, eunuchs or anything else you may have on your mind.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:16 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iluvjohnnydepp

Ello' Jack Darling! How's it been going for ye? (trying to tal pirate ish hard! lol) Anyways, I was wondering....Will ye marry me? *laughs*

~*~But whys the rum gone? Ill tell you whys the rum gone! That blasted Elizabeth Swann girl burned it all!!! Blasted girl...blast her...blast~*~

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:12 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp is currently offline Click here to Send Iluvjohnnydepp a Private Message Find more posts by Iluvjohnnydepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I've been doin good sept for the ocasional times when my heads pounding supose I could blam that on Anamaria she yells a little too much for not even being the captain. But anyway first marriage proposal I've gotten here sort of surprizing it took this long but I know everyone else was thinking it so it's ok they didn't say anything. So does anyone know of any good treasures for me to go after seeing as I'm at a loss for actions at the moment?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:46 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

*winks* I'm a treasure Jack! Oh...I'm just kidding. Actually yes I do...well no I dont...but I'd be glad to help ye in your search.

~*~But whys the rum gone? Ill tell you whys the rum gone! That blasted Elizabeth Swann girl burned it all!!! Blasted girl...blast her...blast~*~

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:05 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp is currently offline Click here to Send Iluvjohnnydepp a Private Message Find more posts by Iluvjohnnydepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

(Yea hes gonna need more people in the crew after we throw Anamaria overboard *evil cackels* but if theres a limited number of people I'm going first I have to make sure it's safe for everyone else to come *winks* I didn't wink no what are you talking about)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:15 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

(Okie doke....but ye didn't answer the marry question! lol)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:29 AM
ace Face 0

(trying to not answer cause I can't think of any smart Jack-like way to say no leave me alone cause I'm stupid right now yay!)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:38 PM
ace Face 0

(sure people just ignore me and Jack I guess you don't love us anymore well me I can see why but Jack what is wrong with you people)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 11:07 PM
Iluvjohnnydepp

(I love you and Jack! yay!)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:54 AM
ace Face 0

(yay lets all be happy and drink rum!)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:37 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

(nope...can't...Jack doesnt love me back so *shrug* :-p)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:38 AM
ace Face 0

(Jack was busy, now hes not)
Hello luv sorry about the long time I was away I love you too now lets all drink rum

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:42 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

-Smirks- Sorry darling, I don't love men who wear eyeliner. wink

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:44 AM
ace Face 0

*frowns for a second* too bad for you then *takes a swig of rum*

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:47 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

-twitches- AH NO! -runs and sits by Jack- Ello Love

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:51 AM
ace Face 0

somehow I knew you really didnt mean it

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:52 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

And how did you know that?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:56 AM