KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ask Jack: Official Question Thread

Ask Jack: Official Question Thread
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ace Face 0

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow how can you not love me

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:20 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iluvjohnnydepp

Watch it Jack....I could always slap you

~*~But whys the rum gone? Ill tell you whys the rum gone! That blasted Elizabeth Swann girl burned it all!!! Blasted girl...blast her...blast~*~

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:39 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp is currently offline Click here to Send Iluvjohnnydepp a Private Message Find more posts by Iluvjohnnydepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

you could do that but then I could always not talk to you *smirks* (really hott smirk)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:49 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iluvjohnnydepp

*raises cute brow* Fine then *stands up* I'll leave ye be

~*~But whys the rum gone? Ill tell you whys the rum gone! That blasted Elizabeth Swann girl burned it all!!! Blasted girl...blast her...blast~*~

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:57 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp is currently offline Click here to Send Iluvjohnnydepp a Private Message Find more posts by Iluvjohnnydepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

no wait where are you going no come back

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:03 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

-turns- Why? You don't liekme remember?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:06 AM
ace Face 0

*stands up and walks over* now you know I didnt really mean it funny how people say things they dont really mean *leads her back over* sit down I'll get us some rum *walks out of the room to get rum, mutters* what is it with women

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:11 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

*sits down the brow stil raised* Men. *she mutters and sighs*

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:15 AM
ace Face 0

(he he this is fun!)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:20 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

(lol i know! Do you Roleplay?)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:22 AM
ace Face 0

(not really i write really bad sequals but i am having a role playing party at the end of the year and whoa guess who I am)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:24 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

(LOL! Do you have AIM?)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:27 AM
ace Face 0

(yea but you just imed me so i guess you found it)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:31 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

(yup yup yup!)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:34 AM
ace Face 0

*Jack walks back in the room with two bottles of rum* here you go
*sits down* now what do we do?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:35 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

*Looks at him* Thank you love*thinks* drink it?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:51 AM
ace Face 0

*looks confused* (I love his confused look) whats wrong?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:56 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

*looks back* Nothing...why?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:58 AM
ace Face 0

Nothing...you just seemed hesitant like I poisoned the rum or something

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:04 AM
Iluvjohnnydepp

Nope...I'm good

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:07 AM