KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » NJO: Rebel Dream

NJO: Rebel Dream
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

You mean Rebel Dream?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 08:54 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Yes, right.....me and typing...not so good combo.....I meant Rebel Dream.......

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh. I can't wait for it to come out. Just counting the days so I can have something to do when counting the days til AOTC.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 03:10 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

hmmm.....good idea.....a bunch of small countdowns make the big countdown go a lot faster.

Faster is good smile

Do you think RD will be better than DJ?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't know cause DL was good. At least we know that RD will have more characters points of view.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 10:32 PM
Julie
The Student

Ah true, but I like it both ways....that's why NJO is so good....it mixes it up a bit. wink

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 11:14 PM
LanceWindu

Yes, but there was just way too much Jaina in DJ.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 12:22 AM
Julie
The Student

hahaha.....I suppose that's true, but Anakin and Jacen also had their books....Conquest and Balance Point

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:51 AM
LanceWindu

Yeah true. I wonder when they will come out with a book dedicated to the lesser characters in NJO and YJK. Like Zekk or Lowbacca or Tenal Ka.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:56 AM
Julie
The Student

Which would you like first....if you had a choice? Lowie....Tenel Ka ...Zekk....personally I don't think they'd give these characters their own book, but they could make one that focuses on the three of them.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 04:05 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

I think the authors just wanted a book for each of the Solo kids and now they all have one. Personally, I'd like to see an entire book dedicated to either Luke or Kyp, the two best Jedi Masters going right now.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 05:07 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If I hd to chose between Lowie, Tenal Ka, or Zekk, I think I would choose Tenal Ka. She is strong and smart. She is also the new Queen Mother of Hapes. They should definately make a book about her.

One thing that confuses me about the NJO is that at the end of YJK Jacen and Tenal Ka were basically going out and the same with Jaina and Zekk. Whatever happened to their relationships?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 05:13 PM
Julie
The Student

hmmm....perhaps more development will take place, who knows

Personally, I really dislike Kyp. Rebel Dream will probably have alot of Luke Skywalker, though.

Tenel Ka's a cool character....I kinda hope she'll take her place as a jedi again. I firmly believe [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that Jacen Solo is alive....therefore I believe that a future romance b/t him and Tenel Ka is still very much possible wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 10:03 PM
LanceWindu

Only 18 days until this book comes out!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 10:17 PM
Julie
The Student

Wahoo........ok so what's with my spoiler tag????????

18 days......that's also 18 days closer to AotCsmile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 10:26 PM
LanceWindu

I made a thread about that stuff in the Announcements/Support forum. Go check it out.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 10:29 PM
Julie
The Student

That's ok it's all better now wink .... you were saying....How many days now?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 02:46 AM
LanceWindu

17 I believe.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 03:03 AM
Julie
The Student

What's the date it comes out...I can only remember it's this month and I don't feel like thinking about adding wink

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 03:53 AM
LanceWindu

The 26th it is supposed to come out. But I found the last NJO before it was even supposed to come out.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 05:38 PM