KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » NJO: Rebel Dream

NJO: Rebel Dream
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I wonder why they didn't do anything with it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2002 02:03 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Personally, I'm glad that not much is happening....they did briefly address the issue....and I think it's well....you'll have to read the book to see how it all pans out, but don't feel bad because to definately fine out we need to wait til Rebel Stand....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2002 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ahh yes, making us need the next book in line to see what they are going to do.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2002 04:22 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

just thought you'd like to know [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lando also gets involved in helping 2 jedi take out some bad guys preying on refugee ships

Old Post Apr 12th, 2002 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

He's always a helpful man when you need it isn't he?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2002 04:57 AM
Julie
The Student

Yes[SPOILER - highlight to read]: we also get abrief appearance by his wife....

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:48 AM
LanceWindu

Very rare for that to happen.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 01:50 AM
Julie
The Student

true, but it was nice to see her...even if it was for about 2 pgs wink
There are so many characters to cover, it's a wonder anything ever happens in the books

Old Post Apr 17th, 2002 09:45 PM
LanceWindu

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from Wal-Mart and I bought Rebel Dream for $4.88

I am so happy!

I won't pstart reading it until I finish with the Thrawn Trilogy though.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2002 09:00 PM
Julie
The Student

I'm happy for you big grin ...at least you have the really really good SW book in your hands now wink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 03:41 AM
LanceWindu

I know!

I'm gonna hurry up and finish the Thrawn Trilogy soon so I can get to reading it before the AOTC novelization comes out.

There's too many SW books to read!

I still have 15 I need to get to read.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 04:42 AM
Julie
The Student

Only fifteen?.....I have lots of Star Wars books I haven't been able to read yet...for time and shear lack of the book.....BTW in my borrowed collection of SW books I found Splinter of the Mind's eye and Spector of the Past smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 03:44 AM
LanceWindu

I had a chance to read Spector of the Past and I've got Splinter of the Minds eye.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 07:21 AM
Julie
The Student

Nearly everything I've heard about Splinter has been negative....but I still plan on reading it....just for completion. On the other hand, it is pretty low on my priority list....I think after the book I'm on I'm going to read the X-wing books wink

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 09:47 PM
Julie
The Student

wow we haven't talked in here for awhile. I finished The Hutt Gambit and I'm in the middle of Rogue Squadron. I should be able to start the novelization for AOTC soon!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2002 09:48 PM
LanceWindu

Good, good, good.

AOTC novel good, no AOTC novel bad.

I'm bad then.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 01:29 AM
Julie
The Student

confused roll eyes (sarcastic) ummm...ok.....
anyway I finished the AOTC novization today. It was really really good, but not the movie......I listened to the soundtrack for most of the time as I read it, but the movie'll bring all the elements together wink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 03:15 AM
LanceWindu

Yeah, so the music matches the right scene. You can't truly do that while reading the book because you'll have to keep playing the same song over and over til you finish that scene.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 02:22 PM
Julie
The Student

true...I think I listened to the cd about 7 times while reading the book....and I read more than 3/4 the book that way.....even though I had to sit on a fairly hard chair b/c I was too lazy to move my stereo big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:33 PM
LanceWindu

I would have just put a walkman cd player on and gone to the comfy chair. That way no other sounds could disturbe your reading either.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:35 PM