KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum
Started by: Malfoy's chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pixie1

does anyone have a pic of any of the others?

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:12 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

no i dont think the piccies are public alrdy. although, dunno exactly. shd check out fansites and harrypotter.com

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:14 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

well he is a finalist, here's the article: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=30763

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:10 PM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

but not everyones known right?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:13 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malfoyluva9
More Potter, More!

girl, he uuuugly

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 12:39 AM
malfoyluva9 is currently offline Click here to Send malfoyluva9 a Private Message Find more posts by malfoyluva9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

quote:
Originally posted by malfoyluva9
girl, he uuuugly

who ever said he was cute? of course he's ugly!!!!!!

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:45 PM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

Love Krum!!!!

OMG!!! they finally picked the actor to play Viktor Krum!!! they didnt release any names or pix yet but i cant wait till they do!!! i love krum........ love love stick out tongue

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:40 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

keep us updated! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:01 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

yeh... u defo have to post it when its released.... i wanna know who plays him... he has to get wit hermione!!
big grin

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:58 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

Victor Bozhinov, who headed up the panel of judges for the Sofia auditions for Viktor Krum, has expressed his delight that producers in London have picked a native Bulgarian for the part. Until the last minute it was not certain whether a Bulgarian would get the role.

Until the last moment, British casting directors hesitated whether the part should go to the London-living teenager, or to one of two other Krum wannabes.
He also reiterated the fact that Warner Brothers has not released any names or pictures regarding the casting of Krum.

i support 2 teams..

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:37 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

we NEED to see a pic of him the moment it is released! big grin i hope he's alright

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:42 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I'm not really to egar to see krum but I really want to see who is playing cho and Cedric.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:33 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

they better get sum1 hott to play cedric

i support 2 teams..

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:07 AM
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

yeh ,cuz hes supposed to be really good looking...... i think it sucks that oliver wood isnt in it anymore.. he was quite cutebig grin

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 11:54 AM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
casky

i read on Godrics Hollow (another HP site) that they HAVENT picked krum yet

Many sites have been reporting that the part of Viktor Krum has been cast. CBBC has reported that they spoke with Warner Bros. and they have confirmed that the role of Viktor Krum has NOT been cast as yet!

thats wat it said

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:15 AM
casky is currently offline Click here to Send casky a Private Message Find more posts by casky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by casky
i read on Godrics Hollow (another HP site) that they HAVENT picked krum yet

Many sites have been reporting that the part of Viktor Krum has been cast. CBBC has reported that they spoke with Warner Bros. and they have confirmed that the role of Viktor Krum has NOT been cast as yet!

thats wat it said

yeah i read that somewhere. he hasn't been cast.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:20 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

well mugglenet said he was... then 2 days ago WB announced the rumors were false sorry guys... but they are down to 3 two of them live in london and 1 from bulgaria... nd the cho auditions are down to 8... sorry bout the krum thing.. but they should have him soon.....

i support 2 teams..

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 02:40 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

Still no word on Krum
Novinite.com is reporting that there still has been no word on the Bulgarian actor who will play Viktor Krum in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Late on February 24th Novinite.com also announced that a Bulgarian boy currently living in London was chosen to play the part of Krum. However, there has been no information in the English press for that boy or the press attaché of the Bulgarian Embassy in London.

Interestingly, Bulgarian newspaper 24 Hours also contacted Leavesden Studio who said that there is no data on whether a boy for the part of Viktor Krum has been chosen.

i support 2 teams..

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 11:04 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

anyone found out news about krum yet???? im sure pix should b released by now

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:45 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

no not yet. idk krum annoys me

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:07 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote