KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » does anybody want a bf or gf? well i can find u on e striaght away!

does anybody want a bf or gf? well i can find u on e striaght away!
Started by: micki11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

You mean I finally got a quick draw on ToMacco? eek!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 10:13 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

big grin I guess so, congradulations.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 10:15 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Thank you! Thank you!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 10:15 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

heres a little story ....i started work about 4-5 months ago .i really liked this girl that i work with ..so i gave her a poem i wrote about her and a dozen roses ,it was animiously sent .so after about another week i gave her a large heart shapd box with 2 dozen roses i plucked all the peddles off the 2 dozen roses so i could make a little bed of rose peddles and i put a note telling her who i was and asking her out to a movie (vanilla sky) and another 2 dozen special long stem roses(f**king expensive) the next day she told that she doesnt want to date me .. thats my story i guess im just too fat and ugly for her ...but at least i tired

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 08:38 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmm...It probably would have been better to have just asked her out in person huh?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 01:55 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You probably creeped her out. Maybe she thought that you were a stalker.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:09 PM
yerssot

what's a bf and a gf?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:28 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

see fintis post

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:36 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Or to make it simple for you, cause of how lazy you are:

BF = Boyfriend

GF = Girlfriend

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:38 PM
yerssot

ow! I see! Now I'm lazy huh? well, mister, if you weren't way over there I would take my plastic lightsabre and knock on your door! Lucky you!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:39 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What you want to play a game of international ding-dong ditch now?

I got the whole lazy thing from your website. It says the disclaimer is there because your lazy or something like that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:41 PM
yerssot

(well, Lance mentioned it, but didn't gave the url smile )

I have to admit... I'm lazy... and I STILL get online for you all...

I don't here appreciations about that people!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:44 PM
LanceWindu

Yaaaaaaaayyy

He does it for us.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:46 PM
yerssot

now, start bowing!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:49 PM
LanceWindu

::Bows down as yerss walks by::

::Grabs his ankle and watches him fall on his egotystical face::

j/k

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:51 PM
yerssot

now my nose is broken! Again!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:55 PM
LanceWindu

"Oh, my nose!"

"Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 07:56 PM
yerssot

It's not YOUR nose! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 08:02 PM
LanceWindu

I was imitating the Brady Bunch where the boys throw a pigskin football at Marsha and it breaks her nose.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 08:07 PM
yerssot

I knew that!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 08:46 PM