KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » does anybody want a bf or gf? well i can find u on e striaght away!

does anybody want a bf or gf? well i can find u on e striaght away!
Started by: micki11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

How tall are you?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ever been dumped by a text message?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Not me.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:40 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I haven't been literally, but as near as damn it. All ended happily, though, so I can't moan.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:47 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm almost 6 feet. Around 5'7" and 5'9".

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

So who was it that nearly dumped you on the computer?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She didn;t nearly dump me, she totally dumped me, but it wasn't literally like that because we weren't LITERALLY boyfriend and girlfriend.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:58 AM
LanceWindu

Now I'm confused. You weren't actually going out?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 02:59 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes we were; but it wasn't official.

Whole thing was funny, from the moment we met onwards.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:02 AM
LanceWindu

Still not clicking right in my brain. Who cares. Next thing to talk about.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:03 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You mentioned how much 'populars' suck, Lance. They ever done anything specific to piss you off?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:11 AM
LanceWindu

The like to single me out and make fun of my glasses. (The original glasses I owned were HUGE)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, even Homer Simpson has to wear glasses sometimes...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:17 AM
LanceWindu

No, you don't understand these things were like 3 times the size of my eyes.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ow, harsh. Especially if it's coming from a popular kid. Most of the popular boys at my school call me: f***er, fat bastard, retard, slow-poke, and a variety of cuss words. The popular girls try their best to avoid me, but I don't really care. Most off them talk about how cute the popular boys are and just stand around on the soccer field, talking for endless minutes...until the lunch bell rings.

Some girls don't care what I'm like, but they don't like me. The girl I like doesn't care what I'm like, but she doesn't like me. She hates me, but doesn't avoid me. She's liked by 3 other people: Scott, a boy at my school with long nails that are dirty and takes pills to control his attitude, me, one of the weighty guys that likes to draw too much and has a large imagination, and Wyatt, a boy who spends time with girls too much and knows what they like. Wyatt has the biggest chance out of the 3. I have 2nd place. Although, me and Wyatt aren't exactly in here top 10.

Damn! Popular kids at my school are pains is my ass, thorns in my shoe, whatever other annoying term there is. They just don't have respect. Maybe from other populars, but nobody else.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Rusty nail in the ass?

Me and you are a lot alike. Weighty like to draw (although my drawings aren't ever good) and have too much imagination.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Good to hear it. I don't know anyone like that at my school. I usually draw stuff that only I like: spaceships, weapons, and characters for a story I'm writing. I like drawing it more than writing it though. Maybe I should make a thread to see what everyone thinks. The first one sucks, but the sequel to it is the one I'm writing now and I think it's pretty good.

Is there such thing as TOO MUCH imagination?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:42 AM
LanceWindu

Not at all. Let's see the story you made.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 03:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Here's the first Chapter. The original had too many characters, each without a background. The second one is a little better. It's about three people: Tony Braaxton, the main character, Kyle Novas, his best friend, and Laurie Maxxel, Tony's future girlfriend. They escaped from the destruction of Earth and saved the human race at the end of the first one, but it went too much along the lines of the movie Titan A.E. The next one almost revolves around the places in Disneyland, but not too much along those lines. Here's the first Chapter.

Chapter I: The Flight to Dentaan
“This is boring. When are we going to reach Tekra?” whined Kyle. “In 3 more hours,” I replied. “Just play Digital Gameboy until we get there.” I’m Tony Braaxton, an intergalactic hero. I fly the Stingray through the universe, traveling from planet to planet helping destroy the last of the Matorian armies of King Pluton. “Let’s talk about that last battle on Chowmokk V,” Laurie thought up, desperate for something to talk about. “Did you see me knock that giant freakish Matorian over!” yelled Kyle, now excited, since we hadn’t talked about the Liberation of Chowmokk V. “That was pretty cool. I think that thing escaped. Wasn’t it called a Kraaxon?” asked Laurie. “Yep. It spoke of Pluton, something about him returning....” I didn’t finish. The Stingray lurched back and forth, swaying violently.
“The engine’s out guys! We’ll have to crash on the planet below us!” I shouted over the noise of blaster fire and explosions. A Matorian Missile starfighter zoomed into target. I fired, but our blasters were out. Then I saw bluish sparks flying around. The Matorian had caught us with an electronic net, disabling our engine, weaponry, and communications. He obviously wanted us to crash on the green planet below. I could still steer, so I aimed the ship towards the spinning ball.
“I wonder what planet it is?” Laurie questioned when the ship had stopped shaking. When we got closer to the surface it looked like a farm below us. It had started to rain, but I think it was before we entered the atmosphere. A long, dirt road had become muddy and slick, so I steered the ship above it. We came closer, and closer, until SPLAT! Mud, metal, and wires flew in all directions. We slid six dozen more yards and landed in a lake. “WE’RE GOING UNDER!” screamed Laurie. I grabbed my gun and blade and blasted the door open. Water started flooding in. I grabbed some ammo packs and my backpack, loaded with essential things for survival.
After Laurie and Kyle got their things, we jumped out of the sinking ship. A fisherman, who saw us crash, sped over to us. “Get in! You’ll freeze in this cold water!” said the old man. I clambered into the boat, then helped Laurie get into the boat. Kyle came next, spitting water out of his mouth. “Ugh! This water is nasty!” “Yes, that’s because the water is in the Lake of Credge. It has something in it that makes it taste bad and freezing cold,” said the fisherman. “What’s your name and what planet are we on?” I asked the old man. “My name is Raphael Credge. You’re on the planet of Dentaan,” was his reply. “This is my lake. The Credge family has lived on this lake for 200 years.”
He took us to his home. It was a large, wooden house that looked like it was centuries old and could be blown over in a storm. “We put metal beams inside. But that’s not our house. Our house is in the city, but we’re living here because of the droids that have taken over have made everyone slaves to the Matorians.” “Matorian robots? Why would they attack Dentaan?” asked Kyle. “They want their creators to have our money and power,” said Raphael. “And Dentaan has lots of that. I use to have one million dollars from selling my lake’s Relbb fish.”
He led us into the house. A girl about our age was watching a boy play a Nintendo Dolphin Zelda game. “These are my grandchildren, Merael and Terael,” Raphael informed us. “Merael, Terael, this is...um, I didn’t get your names,” Raphael tried to introduce us. “My name’s Tony, this is Kyle, and this is Laurie,” I said. The jaws on the kids dropped. “You’re the people who found that old spaceship!” said Terael, the boy. “It’s a pleasure to meet you,” said Merael, the girl, shaking our hands hard. “I’m your biggest fan.” “I didn’t know I had fans. But that’s cool,” laughed Kyle. I elbowed him in the ribs.
“Have you come to destroy the robots?” asked Terael. “No, but we can make an exception. We’ll do it,” I answered. “Okay, then you’ll need speeder bikes. I have four. Merael shall go with you.” Raphael took out a map for us. “Drive the speeder bikes to the city. Go down Alpha Street and turn left on Edgemon Avenue. Then go down an alley opposite of Yshaw Drive. Turn left at the right end of the alley. You’ll be in the airport.
“Steal four of the Asteroid Blaster starships. Merael will give you instructions on how to maneuver them. When you leave the atmosphere, watch out for Matorian ships. They’ve seen the crashing of many ships crossing through the Dentaan System. Go directly to Doshekk. You’ll need to find a green crystal in the shape of a coconut. You need to go through the Dentaan System looking for these crystals. Go to Dettzo, Durrel, Dixxk, Donn, Delfedge, and come back to Dentaan in that order. Did you get all that?”
“Yes, Raphael. We’ll get those crystals. Those droids are going down,” I said. “Droids and Matorians might guard the way, so look out. Kyle and Laurie, do you have beamswords?” Raphael asked. “I do, but Kyle doesn’t,” replied Laurie. “Then take this Kyle.” Raphael handed Kyle a beamsword. “It came from a fallen droid I blew up with a detonator. Don’t worry, they don’t all have blades,” giggled the old man, seeing our worried faces.

My teacher saws I'm one of the best writers in the classroom.

Beamswords, just incase you were wondering, are like lightsabers, but the blades look like old fashioned sword blades and are whatever color, from white to blue to green. Tony's is blue, Laurie has purple, and Kyle's new sword is orange. The blades are see through, but give off a bright glow. The handles can look like lightsaber handles, or they can look like LOTR style sword handles.

The Matorians are a race from the planet Maraaka. They are violent and have a vast army. They destroyed the Earth with a ship called the Planetary Destructor, which looks like an umbrella. The Matorians pilot ships called Missile starfighters. They look vaguely like missiles, but they fly like missiles. The Matorians are tall and skinny, with padded feet and triangular heads. The leaders are Lord Pluton Charon. He is a special Matorian, for he has ears that the Matorians don't. It means he was born to be a leader. Charon was the guy that drove people across the river to hell, and that's almost what Lord Charon does: kills people violently and drives them to hell. Lord Toredge, a Grand Admiral when he was younger, is a red-skinned Tirellian from Tirell. He wears black robes and has pincer like teeth protruding from his upper jaw. His species is almost extinct.

The Matorians created an evil robot called the Robotron 5XM. It is armed with an orange beamsword and a built-in gun that replaces its left arm. The gun can be set to:
Blaster: Fires an orange laser bolt.
Starblaster: Fires white ninja-star shaped lasers that can shred through metal.
Electro: Fires electricity. Almost like a taser.
???: I forgot the name of the last weapon. It fires a green orb. If it hits you, you die instantly and disappear. If it hits the ground, it explodes in a huge explosion.

I'll have to scan all of this stuff from my sketch book.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 04:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

What do ya' think? Long isn't it. Here's a little more about the ship they fly in.

The Stingray is the ship they fly in. They called it the Stingray cause it looks like one. It is a modified Manta QO-99. It has a thin, orange-windowed cockpit that can have a blast shield closed over it. Two forward blasters sit on either side of the long, thin cockpit. Off more to the edges of the "wings" is turret like guns that fire lasers, electro nets (my form of the ion cannon), energy torpedoes, and homing torpedoes. The last weapon is a back-mounted laser on the "tail" of the ship. It fires lasers and electro nets. Under the "wings" and at the tip of the "tail" are the engines. On the "tail" there is a fin and on the side are windows, orange like the cockpit. It also has a sensor behind the cockpit on the left a tiny bit.

I'll have to scan this stuff. I have 7 pages of ships, at least or more than 20 on each.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 04:44 PM