KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (385): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

ok this is vewy vewy Bold but:

Post pics of urself, in here,,,and so this won't be closed by button-happy mods, include why u like LOTR...

i already saw a few in the tig partay....big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:14 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

lol, ok, but i have to get a pic of my self first. Oh what have the mods done to you.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:22 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

ok.... gay pic i know .. o well ... I love LotR because... its just so good so many caracters with there own story to tell yah know it rox!! eek!

Attachment: picture 013.jpg
This has been downloaded 1358 time(s).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:28 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

what have the mods done to ME????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only close my cpg!!!

but Irima got it reopened....big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:31 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

i don't have the facial hair any more but...
(if i had a camera handy i was going to to the ROTK poster thing with my ring of barahir and narsil - it would have been funny)

oh yeah, and i love LOTR because i think it cavers everything i would want in a story and i actually feel something for the characters. their very well written, to the point you actually care about what's going to happen...

Attachment: pic3.jpg
This has been downloaded 1273 time(s).

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:46 PM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Melani- you're one pretty girl wink

And Bar- is that the reflection of your computer screen or do you have blue highlights?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:51 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

thanx kit big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:52 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

quote:
[i]And Bar- is that the reflection of your computer screen or do you have blue highlights? [/B]

no blue, trick of light i guess. someone said my hair looks a little blue in some light, so i don't know. it was my friends laptop and camera i was siting on the floor, it's funny 'cause i'm clearly looking at the screen.

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:11 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

by the fact that tons of females love rotk shows its not for nerds like star wars. Tons of "cool kids' love the movie i di a recent survey at my high school in toroto
lotr got 124 votes(mostly boys and surprsing amount of girls
star wars 21 votes(funny thing it was all white guys)
perect
lotr:86%
star wars:14%
wow in conclusion the new generations loves the king while the adults are split in half over star wars and the king!!!!!!!

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:27 AM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

blink Erm...okay...

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:47 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

This is me in some cosplay..I was I think Rinoa of FF8...my friend invited me and dressed me up coz she said I look like one of the characters there. LOL.. embarrasment So here's the pic:

(please log in to view the image)
And this is me:

Attachment: rinoa.gif
This has been downloaded 1445 time(s).

Last edited by shadowy_blue on Feb 11th, 2004 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:54 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Muwahah Asian Chicks...they rock....

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:55 AM
shadowy_blue

OK...I love LOTR because of the whole idealism of the storyline. Sure say that it's a cliche being another Good vs Evil kinda thing but it's more than that. I don't think I have to explain any more further. I also love the characters in it, they are very dynamic and very different from one another, you have you're own favorite, and you also have the character that you wish "it was you" I could also favor them even though they are just fictional characters over some other "real" people. Fictional characters stay the same forever and we discover ourselves and our meaning in life through these characters.

Those are just a few of the reasons. wink

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:58 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Muwahah Asian Chicks...they rock....

Oh yeah... big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:59 AM
shadowy_blue

Sorry, that's the only pic I have on my computer.

Kit, you have any pics? big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:00 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

No no Not a recent one...and I don't have pictures of myself on my computer.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:04 AM
Nienna
nonexistent

I do, but they're bmp files...GRR. Does anyone know how to turn them into jpg or something?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:05 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

MEEEEE!!! and i love lotr because of the ringwraiths

Attachment: melissa.jpg
This has been downloaded 1204 time(s).

Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

I like the epic scale of things!!! The rohan army are the best. Nothing can beat a kamakiza charge withh 6000 horse men into an army
200,000. Then able to beat them but they send in eliphants and get saved by a imortal army. Yeah it rocked. It will be a big super dvd hit because people will love to see the battle over and over!!!

manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

how i am a senoir member i bearly ever on this forum??

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:07 AM