KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (385): « First ... « 382 383 [384] 385 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Lord_Andres does ring a bell smile and yes I was a little bit creepily obsessed with the Eagles, They were the real heros.

oh dude those days were the greatest, 7 years ago... I was 14-15 years old and was opened to a whole new world with this forum, it wasnt just 3 books and 3 movies that it stopped at.

Made alot of friends here, one of them even did an English report for me and I aced it! haha cheating boy

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 11:16 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Finally found a vague picture of my Elvish Inscription down my arm,

Attachment: discos yappin to old men.jpg
This has been downloaded 215 time(s).

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 10:40 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

niiiice big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 01:08 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Innkeeper

Me nowadays

Attachment: img00022-20101016-2132.jpg
This has been downloaded 215 time(s).

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 02:16 AM
The_Innkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The_Innkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The_Innkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

chest and facial hair? you really have came a long way

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 06:38 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Here is my veg'n out in my bed, showing off some tattoo's and my necklaces

Attachment: cos.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 06:07 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

What would be more fun would be to post an older picture of myself back when I joined the forums, I was 15 back then, and I have not changed one bit, I look exacly the same now as I did back then, not evne gained a singled kilo, hah. I will look for one smile

Discos didint you get a tattoo of some eagle or something at one point? or am I mistaken?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 10:31 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

Well it's been almost 7 years ladies and gents. Update time stick out tongue

Attachment: l_e9c8c8d47d5dcc34cf39a3340cfa2eeb.jpg
This has been downloaded 164 time(s).

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 01:38 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

And perhaps one with me smiling for a change haha!

Attachment: l_36452f5a7da825eaeae953f816a9912d.jpg
This has been downloaded 168 time(s).

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 01:39 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Soo.. never really posted a proper pic here. happy This is very recent, in my new place.

Last edited by Tassie on Apr 4th, 2011 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 02:14 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

...and now the pic. stick out tongue

Attachment: image135.jpg
This has been downloaded 167 time(s).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 02:17 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Last edited by eezy45 on Apr 30th, 2011 at 03:13 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 03:06 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Last edited by eezy45 on Apr 30th, 2011 at 03:13 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 03:07 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

And finally, the promised snapshot of me and Discos!

Let me tell you, I had a tough time understanding his accent. The dude has an accent that makes Trainspotting characters sound... English. stick out tongue

Attachment: discos_ez.jpg
This has been downloaded 168 time(s).

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 03:12 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

^ ah finally I get to see this haha, what a night that was.

Old Post May 9th, 2011 12:06 PM
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorondor
And perhaps one with me smiling for a change haha!

You kinda sorta look like David Cassidy from the Partridge Family days.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:03 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertMartelley

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nazgulinthedark
MEEEEE!!! and i love lotr because of the ringwraiths

She seems like a cute innocent girl.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2011 04:29 PM
AlbertMartelley is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertMartelley a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertMartelley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

This was the only picture I could post that I didn't have to resize 5 times and it still be too large of a file -_- ...

But hey guys! Long time no see smile.

Attachment: image201108110004.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 05:15 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1Arn3old6

very well! Perfect!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 12:01 PM
1Arn3old6 is currently offline Click here to Send 1Arn3old6 a Private Message Find more posts by 1Arn3old6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalaphi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You Can to Find Free New Movies to Watch Online Here
Ovguide
Movieforumz
Hulu
Of course, free new movies to watch online would be great... but the problems you will run into will often cause a headache. You will often get choppy video, out of sync audio/video, and other problems along the way.This is best the alternative.
fullmovies.tripsth.com

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:36 AM
lalaphi is currently offline Click here to Send lalaphi a Private Message Find more posts by lalaphi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote