KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (385): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadowy_blue

Bye Cam!...big grin See ya later!! big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:27 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

*waves*

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:29 AM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WinterHeaven

nothing to say about it that hasn't been said already.

Attachment: jake004.jpg
This has been downloaded 310 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:23 AM
WinterHeaven is currently offline Click here to Send WinterHeaven a Private Message Find more posts by WinterHeaven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

I love LotR because of all the amazing details, the characters, etc. You know, the typical reasons.

And here's a kind of red-eye picture of me with my brother from last xmas. Not the greatest, but the best I could find.

Attachment: dscn2824.jpg
This has been downloaded 342 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:54 AM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

eek!

Cool pics!!! big grin Thanks for posting them!! big grin

Bar, you're not the only guy who posted his pic anymore, thanks WinterHeaven. big grin And Ariadne, cute pic! big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:24 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

hey Smodden, topic starter, where's your pic, hmmm?? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:25 AM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Thanks shadowy blue! big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:27 AM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

You and your brother seem to be so sweet and close. big grin Cute! love

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:40 AM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Well, actually he's my half-brother, twenty years older than me, and lives in California while I'm in North Carolina so I don't see him very often, but we usually get along pretty well wink And a picture of me and my sister - also not great, but I'm not exactly photogenic.

Attachment: dscn2828 forehead.jpg
This has been downloaded 310 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:24 AM
shadowy_blue

That's so sweet. love big grin

And about your brother, that story just further makes my heart melt. smile I have no idea if you have read some of my posts mentioning my sis. I love her so much and in all actuality, she's also just my half-sister. big grin But we are so very close, we know all our secrets and we're always there for each other. She's my idol, and I couldn't ask for any other sis. big grin Unfortunately, I have no pic with her to post here. sad

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:38 AM
shadowy_blue

Oh dude, before we go completely off-topic, *in case some mod visit in this thread..LOL*

I love LOTR because just like what I've said in the other thread, I learn something new everyday. Both in and out of context of the book. I know it's not supposed to be allegorical but whenever I read the book or watch the movies, I can't help it but to sit in the corner one moment and reminisce about all that just happened and relate it to my life. Sometimes I'll just surprise myself that I discovered something new in my life just because of some several minutes of thinking and relating to LOTR. big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:42 AM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

That's sweet about your sister smile Everyone in my family is a lot older or younger than me, but I'm really close to my mom and my best friends. As my mom and I decided at xmas, everyone else in our family is just weird. wink I'd love to see a picture of your sister if you can find one! big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:53 AM
shadowy_blue

LOL..This really sucks but all the pics we uploaded in our computer doesn't include one that have our posings together. sad We are both posing in solo form...But oh well, here she is..she also knows about this forum and I got her permission to post this. big grin

She looks like a little snobbish but she actually is really, really nice. big grin

Attachment: yuna.gif
This has been downloaded 312 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:25 AM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Someone talk - please!

Last edited by Camellia on Feb 13th, 2004 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:34 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

<<Ignore this post - I wanted to delete it by they wouldn't let me!!>>

Last edited by Camellia on Feb 13th, 2004 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:35 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
hey Smodden, topic starter, where's your pic, hmmm?? stick out tongue

if souron and kit post there pics then i'll think about posting mine...big grinwink

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:14 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

But sauron unfortunately doesn't seem like he's even visiting this thread. Ask him. stick out tongue And Kit doesn't have any pics, so....big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:32 PM
shadowy_blue

I also want to see a pic of Exa!! big grin Exa! sauron! Kit! Post your pics!!! stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:34 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

everybody PM exa kit and sauron....for there pics!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:37 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Yeah, but I don't think they would want to post their pics. wink Otherwise, they should have posted it already. Either that, or they really have no scanned pics uploaded in their comp. wink

But Smodden, that's not an excuse. stick out tongue Where's your pic?! You started this thread, do your part! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 12:06 AM