KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (385): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tassie

wow, you guys are all beautiful
Liselle (ohbloom) and I are thinking of scanning on a pic of both of us when we go Internet Cafe tomorrow for you guys

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 12:24 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
Yeah, but I don't think they would want to post their pics. wink Otherwise, they should have posted it already. Either that, or they really have no scanned pics uploaded in their comp. wink

But Smodden, that's not an excuse. stick out tongue Where's your pic?! You started this thread, do your part! stick out tongue

hmm...reveal my secret identity to the world...???
or remain a masked poster who loves to tease ppl like s-b?????

thats a tufywink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:22 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

How about...

Reveal your secret identity but still keep on teasing people like me? stick out tongue

Dude, I really didn't get that PM of yours last time, it wasn't for me, or what? confused

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:26 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

I've found a nicer piccy of me! Well....I look a bit smug and unimpressed because my dad caught me off guard but....oh well, still better than the other one!

It's when I was in Finland with my family, visiting old neighbours. It was a boiling hot day and very sunny, and my dad noticed how my hair was in the sunlight....so he took a bloody picture!!...smile

Attachment: me_ smug.jpg
This has been downloaded 321 time(s).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 09:40 AM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

That's a really pretty picture Cam! smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:35 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Oh, thank you!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:52 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Your welcome! big grin big grin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:04 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
How about...

Reveal your secret identity but still keep on teasing people like me? stick out tongue

Dude, I really didn't get that PM of yours last time, it wasn't for me, or what? confused

oh that i sent u a PM and that was supposed to go to someone else, and u read it and sent me a reply, ...then i pmed u back and said that it wasn't for u sorry embarrasment i think thats what ur talkin' bout...and i'll start lookin for a good pic...but either kit sauron OR exa...HAS to do it..just one of 'em....

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:32 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

i wanna see more ppl

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:07 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

do u have a pic on here?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:13 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

me??? yes i do i have like 4 posted

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:01 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

ppl post pronto!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 08:25 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

I've posted three!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 08:50 PM
shadowy_blue

I've posted 4 of mine, and 1 of my sister. People who haven't posted yet! Pls. post! big grin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:11 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

comeone ppl post plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:48 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

I STILL want to see Exa, Kit and Sauron!! Where are they?!?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:04 PM
shadowy_blue

Yeah, me too. sad They are the 3 of the most famous people in this forum yet none of them have posted their pics yet. sad Do you guys think they're even visiting this thread? sad

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:17 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

oh well I thought I was somewhat popular, I thought I was deserving to at least have a request for a photo....?

lol anyways, Here is a photo of me about 4 years ago when I was 13,

(please log in to view the image)

I think this picture was taken round about the same time, perhaps even younger

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:12 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

dont seem to be working, erm, give me til the morning or roughly 10hrs till I sort this out

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:13 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

LOL...Discos, you're popular too. big grin Sauron, Exa, and Kit are just three of you popular folks. big grin

Why does your pic look like that? Red x dude, I'll wait though. big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:18 AM