KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (385): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firithlotwen

so the girls are ok with posting their pics..... you are all very beautifull!! love the guys...... well lets say i like long-haired, shaved guys :P
i am the older one here in lotr forum, i think.... but i'll post my pic, i always share my pic, maybe because im old-fashioned, but i really need to put a face to the name embarrasment
so ppl post your pics to make me happy big grin

Attachment: iso.jpg
This has been downloaded 319 time(s).

Thanks you all in LOTR Forum for making life more fun!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:29 AM
Firithlotwen is currently offline Click here to Send Firithlotwen a Private Message Find more posts by Firithlotwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Here's moi...I need to find a better pic, tho...

Attachment: irima[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 338 time(s).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:36 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firithlotwen

i had to turn my head to see you...... i guess you're the taller one, and the other girl is your sis, right?

Thanks you all in LOTR Forum for making life more fun!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:46 AM
Firithlotwen is currently offline Click here to Send Firithlotwen a Private Message Find more posts by Firithlotwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

yup. we r chained to a tree...like I said, I need a better one, and now I g2g for just a minute...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:55 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

as for goofy pics...

the producer of the TV show I work on managed to get the most bizarrr still of me from an old episode.... I look bad in it so i'm not posting it!!!

but if you must, it's at the bottom of the page http://fishbowl.headcleaner.com/bios.htm

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:00 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

LOL..is it the one labeled Barend? It doesn't look too bad at all, though it hardly looks like one of the pics you've posted. big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:37 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

yes, the one labled 'barend'

i was pulling a really wierd face for like half a second...
he must have spent a while getting it.

i never really look the same in any 2 photos, which is why i posted 2 before... but i also had controll over the photos i posted cause i was expecting to be captured. wear as a capture from a video is a mixed basket.

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:44 PM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Right I see why the pics arnt working, imagestation wont let me use them on this site or vice-versa......how do you attach pics to posts?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Last edited by Discos on Feb 16th, 2004 at 01:08 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 01:02 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

ah finally....

here we go, this is me round about age 13, few years ago

Attachment: discos.jpg
This has been downloaded 300 time(s).

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:39 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

this is me when I was 14,

Attachment: discos2.jpg
This has been downloaded 289 time(s).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:42 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

this is me first thing on a monday morning

Attachment: evil.jpg
This has been downloaded 259 time(s).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:44 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

and this is me on the forum

Discos - only when sauron is on big grin

Attachment: eaglelotr.jpg
This has been downloaded 253 time(s).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:46 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

Aww! Pauvre sauron! wink

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:57 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Great pics Discos!! You look completely different to what I imagined for some reason!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:13 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm....is that a good thing or..?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:22 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Not good OR bad - just different!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:31 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol ok,

Discos - puts Camellia on his revenge list!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:42 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

*huddles in corner* EVIL!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:00 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

Poor Cam!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:12 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Poor me indeed! (Thank you for your sympathy) I may only be a hobbit from Bywater, Discos, but I'm incredibly skilled with a pitch fork!!!!!

*bares teeth*

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:17 PM