KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (385): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

your pitch fork is no math for the wing span of the ultimate eagle!

lol, kidding, anyways most people on this forum actually look nothing like I expected, Shadowy I seriously though you were a dude *slaps himself*

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:42 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

now saying that its a "bad" thing that you guys look different than I thought.....lol oh god now I know what Camellia was saying.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:43 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

big grin Do I look like you expected? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 09:04 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm, I havent actually thought about it but no you wern;t, for some reason i thought you were a brunette who was quite small...

Discos - so uh...*sweating*, what ya got there? a rake it seems?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 09:12 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

A PITCHFORK!!!!!! In the words of Bruce Almighty: SMITE ME, OH MIGHTY SMITER!!! (If you can! I also have a sharp and highly dangerous garden spade hidden under all these petticoats!!!!!)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 09:20 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm, so will there be a headstart, like await until I am in the regions of Africa?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 10:37 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

lol my mistake, a pitchfork

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 10:37 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

HA! is this like a (shhh) rpg? *jumps up and down*

i've got a spiked mace!!!
ok seriously i need to post a pic...so i'll post one today or tomorow...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:12 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
your pitch fork is no math for the wing span of the ultimate eagle!

lol, kidding, anyways most people on this forum actually look nothing like I expected, Shadowy I seriously though you were a dude *slaps himself*

LOL...hehe... laughing

So did you expect me to look a like a very nerdy dude or a blonde dude? stick out tongue You didn't look like what I expected too. I thought you look like...uuuhhhh....how do I say this? I thought you're older and brunette. stick out tongue But your pic looks like a "normal" teenager if you catch my drift. You look like a skaterboy...(and WinterHeaven too)...

Hey! That's a good thing! stick out tongue That's a compliment as far as I'm concerned. big grin

Hey smodden, your pic!! miffed. stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:46 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Nope, it isn't, but it can be if you want Smodden!!!

I'll have you know that I also have a dagger hidden in my bodice of my hobbity dress! You see, I'm what you would call an Assassin-hobbitbig grinbig grinbig grin........

....*muses* What a fun job!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:51 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i;m gonna take a fresh one tomorow...or maybee the next day,...or when i get around to it...big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 11:54 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Hey smod! Are you a dude or a dudette? So I can prepare myself. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:01 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

omG! i'm a dude! can't u tell??!?!! i mean do i sound like a girl/duddett???omG!! I can't believe this!!! did u think i was a female??? Arggggghhhh!

anyway i'm a dude/male/guy

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:08 AM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Lol, worry not - I assumed that you were a bloke!stick out tongue

Which I suppose is just as well...if you were a girl...oops!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:11 AM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

ok thanks cam...*adds camelia to list of ppl on my good side*

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:12 AM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Lol!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:12 AM
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by Smodden
omG! i'm a dude! can't u tell??!?!! i mean do i sound like a girl/duddett???omG!! I can't believe this!!! did u think i was a female??? Arggggghhhh!

anyway i'm a dude/male/guy

Dude, I figured you were a dude!! I'm just making sure! stick out tongue

But now you're sounding like a girl! stick out tongue Like a valley girl! stick out tongue No offense *hides* stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:17 AM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Lol, I can feel some tension beginning to formstick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:18 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

dude! I aint as hell no skater boy type guy,

Discos - don't let that minky slipknot poster fool you (its now changed to a "I Love Beer" poster)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:20 AM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
Dude, I figured you were a dude!! I'm just making sure! stick out tongue

But now you're sounding like a girl! stick out tongue Like a valley girl! stick out tongue No offense *hides* stick out tongue

OMG! I like SOO Totaly do not sound like one of those Valley girls!!!
I LIke dont even LIKE valley girls ,...Like totaly way far out of like my entire life!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:20 AM