KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » DR's game-character creation

DR's game-character creation
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

OK I'll take everything that Rex said.
Ok only one Pistol.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:14 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

lol, I didn't mean EVERYONE...I just ment that if someone I kill has something better than me(which will probably be everyone in the beginning since my guns suck, intentionally since I have a sweet ship...) I could hopefully pick it up.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:17 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Now that I think about it, no, you can't. Simply because the templates are there to dictate your strengths and weaknesses--As I already said, a smuggler's strengths are his piloting ability and his skills with persuading people to do things, picking up on subtle hints, etc

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:21 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

No I can't what? Can't have the good ship or can't pick up stuff?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:28 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Can't pick up weapons from guys you kill... Besides, most of the guys you will be meeting are just generic guard types--armed with plain old blaster pistols and rifles. Like I said, if they are carrying something of interest, I will let you know.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:50 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Think this'll be started by tomarrow?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:54 AM
Darth Revan
-

Possibly... I just have to make sure everybody who wanted to play has their char done and organize them for myself

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

PM them if they haven't.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

advanced human: well hes not fully human, he is part robot, like advanced Strenghth, and all of that stuff...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:48 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Meaning he has cybernetic implants...?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:10 PM
''Super-Saiyan''

yeah that kind of thing

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:16 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

Can we atleast, get this rpg started.....!!!

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:57 PM
Tela

Name: Yakov (Last name unknown)
Species: Clawdite
Physical appearence: Long brown hair pulled into a ponytail at the base of his neck. He has violet slitted eyes. He's tall and well toned.
Template: Bountyhunter
Weapons and Armor: Get back to you on it. It looks like Bobba's but is no where near as adavance. It's basicaally for protection. repeating blaster, a vibroblade, dart gun (the kind zam had) and a blaster pistol.
Ship: Skipray blastboat (is that good)
Other items: 5 grenades, night vision goggles, and heat vision goggles
Droid: d2m5 (little r2 unit looking only instead of white he's black. Yakov made him himself)
Background: Yakov was brought up on kamino. Yanka was his caretaker. She taught Yakov to be merciless that only his happiness mattered, and that he should do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Yakov still mourns the death of his loving caretaker. Her death fuels his anger which just makes him want his target dead even more.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 09:06 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hey the mandalorian Armor is Mine!!
Mandalorians only!!

j/k

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:09 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Actually, it does seem kinda limited to Mandalorians, that armor.

Maybe it could be armor based on the Mandalorians.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

what does a Claw-whatever look like anyways

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:28 AM
Tela

(As i said it looks like it. Think Zam Wessel when try to think of him..

Last edited by Tela on Feb 13th, 2004 at 02:16 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:04 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Zam's natural Clawdite form.

Attachment: clawdite.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:09 AM
Tela

wow, that must of took a lot of time*applauds CR*

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:15 AM
Tela

actually, Yakov's armor is black.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:46 AM