KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter #5 Carry-On!

Harry Potter #5 Carry-On!
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

((aw! I thought you had left! yey!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 09:36 AM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

(( you are not going OTT...... its making it interesting))

Harry lay on the floor shaking...... he hated feeling this way... so helpless.
Dumbledore turned his tired face towards professor McGonagall "Minerva, please take Harry to the hospital wing" he needs rest, and i dont think it would be wise to allow him to sleep in the dormitory tonight"

Professor McGonagall nodded, helped Harry up, and led him from the room.
Inside Harry's head, he was goin over what had happenned that evening. He hated being so alone. He hated the fact that he couldnt be near his friends because he was a danger to them.

before the knew it, they had reached the hospital wing, and there was madam pomfrey bustling over him.
she took him inside, and put him to bed, still fussing over him.
Harry noticed the curtains at the end, drwan around a bed, and realised with a pang that Hermione was there.

Professor McGonagall caught him looking "She will be ok, don't worry aobut it, madam pomfrey has been looking after her, and says she should be waking up tomorrow"

Harry layed back on the bed, he hadn't realised how tired he was.
he felt sleep over taking him.
Professor McGongall and Madam Pomfrey stood for a while looking at harry, and discussing what had happenned with Dumbledore.

Harry was walking along a corridor. it was a large dark corridor, which smelled of damp.
there was an open door to his left. a hissing sound was coming from inside. harry walked in
"Nagini, i have a gift for you"
Harry turned around and called to MacNair who was waiting in the corridor which he had just left.
MacNair entered the room, and threw down at harry's feet a ministry worker.
Nagini slithered over to the man.
Harry became to laugh. a high cruel cold laugh.

he awoke, soaked in sweat, the pain in his scar incredible.
he had been voldemort.
he knew that it was more urgent than ever for him to mastwer occlumency.... he needed to be able to block his mind.
Hasrry lay awake for hours.
he was terrified to sleep incase he sould become voldemort again. instead he spent the time trying to remeber everyminute he had ever spent with Sirius.

(( your turn big grin))

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 11:06 AM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

(( yey! That was cool!))

Harry realised with a shock that he had been staring at Hermione and thinking about a completely different topic, but now, Hermione's eyes had shot open.

"Harry" she croaked. "I am so happy to see you..."

"Hermione!" Harry jumped from his bed and ran to give her a hug. "I was worried."

"Where is Ron?"

"I don't know. I haven't had much time to speak to him."

"How is the Occlumency going - wait a second, why are you in here?"

"I got hurt during Quidditch practice."

Harry looked down as he said this and fumbled with the bed covers.

"Mr Potter!" Came Proffessor McGonogal's voice. "The headmaster wishes you to see Proffessor Snape at once." She said curtly.

"May I enquire as to what I am supposed to go there for?" Harry said as curtly back as he could, though it came out very snappish and waspish.

"That, you will find out when you get there."

Harry stood, spunaround to Hermione with an angry stare. She smiled sypathietically.

"Better get going Potter."

"Ok, Ok."

Along the corridor, Harry ran into someone he had not seen in a while. Someone he hated. But seeing this person did not instill hatered as it had done before, it instilled pleasure.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Draci boy." he said with a snearing laugh. He felt like some power was holding him, making him stronger and he liked it. Draco stared. He looked worried.

"What have you been doing with yourself...?" Harry continued.

Draco reached for his wand, but Harry made a flicking movement with his hand, and the wand flew away.

"YOu freak!" Draco cried at once.

Harry laughed and reached for his own wand. "Run away bug...run away."

Draco suddenly gained osme of his old expression back.

"Oh, but I wouldn't do that if I were you. What would your precious Godfather think of that...Oh hang on - he's dead isn't e...Hmmm..."

Harry formed a curse in his mind and was about to shout it, when a voice brought him to his senses.

"Potter!"

It was Snape.

"COme inside, for you remedial potions lesson. Now."

Draco stalked off, looking more happy than ever.

"Sit down."

"Why am I here." Harry demanded.

"Sir."

"Why am I here. I don't have to do Occulemncy with you anymore."

"That is true. No, I called you here because I wanted to tell you something that may help in your fight. See, Dull and dim as you are Potter, I don't want the Dark Lord looking thorugh your eyes, even if they would make a better impression."

Harry stared and smiled.

"So then. What is it?"

"It is about your mother..."

((hee hee carry on!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 08:23 AM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

(( oh man... thats hard... where am i supposed to go from ther?... ok.... here goes ))

"what would you know about my mother?" shouted harry, rising to his feet.

"sit down potter" said snape quite calmly "i am beginning to get tired of these sudden tempers of yours"

harry looked at his feet, he felt so angry, he hated snape, but he was feeling even more hostile towards him than normal... slowly he sat donw, keeping his gaze to the floor

"right potter, your mother died to save you, did she not?"
he waited for harry to respond, but when he didn't, snape carried on regardless "and it was her love for you, which protected you for so long,"

"so?" mumbled harry

"so.... maybe we could use her love for you to prevent the dark lord from being able to control you fully" said snape with the air of talking to a two year old.

"ok then, how are we supposed to do that? shes dead incase you'd forgotten" snapped harry.......... how dare snape talk about his mother.... harry felt another surge of anger well up inside him. what if he liked having voldemort inside him? what if he enjoyed feeling powerful?

almost as though snape had read his mind..... which in the past harry had often thought him capable of, snape snapped "potter, you will listen to this, and you will try it, or had you forgotten that your dear godfather died because of the dark lord?"

almost as instantly as flicking a switch, harrys anger was replaced my a mind numbing grief. harry knew that dumbledore had been right with what he had said the previous year. Harry knew love, voldemort did not, it was this which would be his protection. he had felt voldemort leave him, as the sense of loss had flooded back. once again, harry had the urge to just curl up and give up. whyhim? why was his life so complicated?

snapes voice broke through into his thoughts. "well potter, what would you do?. you wouldn't want your mother to have died in vain would you?"

slowly harry looked up, resisting the urge to start shouting at snape, he nodded "i will try"

"ok potter, the headmaster asked me to give you this", snape handed harry a small black velvet bag. "it was your mothers."
"the headmasters instructions were to keep it with you, and when you feel voldemort inside you, to hold onto it, and remember your mother, your father, and sirius" said snape "he feels that your love of these people should drive voldemort out"

Harry nodded again, holding the bag tight in his hands.... this had been his mothers... he wondered what was inside, but decided not to open it until he was alone.
he looked at snape "does this mean that i dont have to learn occlumency?"

snape looked stern "no potter the headmaster has no idea if this will work, and if it does, how long it will be effective for. therefore you MUST learn occlumency. it is essential"

again harry nodded "i understand" he said "can i go now?"

"yes" answered snape, so quickly that harry was sure he didnt want to be in his company for a moment longer. he left the dungeon feeling determined. he could do this.
he walked up the stairs and along the corridor, stopping when he reaced an empty classroom. he went inside, wanting to see what was inside the bag.

(( that was hard!!! your turn big grin ))

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 01:46 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

(( that was so good! Wow!))

In the dormitory, Harry opened the bag. Inside there was a scroll, and a pendant. The pendant had a green orange tint to it. He looked at it, trying to see what the stone was to have such an odd tint.

He opened the scroll and began to read.

"When the way is dark and you cannot go on
think of all of the ways you have shone
be a star, be a king
be all that is within you be everything

Be a man be a boy
then no one evil will destroy
be strong be and feel
be safe and warm and always real

do not shut away
grief and ill will
sorrow and sadness
can forfill

be stong be strong,
be the one
love and be happy
son of sons."

Harry closed the scroll and closed his eyes.

Suddenly a feeling of determination filled him. He got up and took out his wand. He spent hours doing all of the defensive spells he could muster, until fatigue and hunger forced him to go to the great hall.

As he was walking dowm the corridor, he felt the locket that he had put around his neck glowing. It was burning hot against his skin.

All was turning white...

((yey!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:18 PM
cheeky munkey

(( that was good, but would you stop leaving me with no clue where to go))

Harry felt as though he was spinning uncontrollably. he squeezed his eyes shut tight.
when he opened them he seemed to be floating right in the middle of a cloud. he was surrounded by a white mist, so purely white that it took a while for his eyes to get used to it.

the odd thing was that although harry had no clue where he was, he felt perfectly safe. it was as though he knew that someone was there watching over him.

"harry, harry" called a soft voice

harry looked around trying to locate the person calling him. then he saw her... he recognised her from his photos..... his mother

"mum?"

she wasnt real, she couldnt been .she had a kind of glow to her, and he could see through her faintly

"yes harry it's me."

"but how?" he managed.... he could feel emotion builing up inside him, but htis time it wasnt hate or anger, it was love.

Lily poter smiled at her son. "i cannot explain harry, just know that as long as u carry that necklace with you, i will never leave you, i will be here, looking down on you"

harry had so much he wanted to say to her, but he couldnt, insted he just smiled and nodded.

once again, he felt the necklace heating up, and the spining snesation began again.........
"noooo" he didnt want to leave her. he wanted her to sweep him into her arms, and hug him forever.

with a bump, harry found himself back in the corridor. he sighed sadly, but knew that his mother was somewhere watching over him... this thought comforted him. he made his way on to thhe great hall.
when he reached it, many students were already there, talking happily. harry put on a brave face and walked over to where Neville was sat alone.

"hiya harry" said neville.
harry sat down and looked up at the enchanted ceiling, tonight it was clear and dotted with stars, he didn't know why, but this sight gave him hope.
harry knew that likehis parents he must fight Voldemort, and if it killed him, then he would at least be back with them and Sirius.
he determined to go and see dumbledore after he'd finished eating.

he felt that now, with his mother there with him, that he would be able to master occlumency.

at that moment Hermione walked in, she saw harry and walked straight over. "harry" she said breathlessly. "how are you?"

"im ok" he said, and for once, he meant it.

"dumbledore wants to see you when you've finished eating" she told him

"dumbledore?" he asked. he wondered if it would be about his mother "ok"

Neville was looking between them in interest.

"well i'd better go then" said harry, he got up from the table, and left Hermione talking to neville. he wandered to wards the doors of the great hall, taking a final glance up at the starry ceiling. he was feeling decidedly more cheerful.

he wandered along the corridor to dumbledore's office, thinking about what the parchment that came with the necklace had said.
before he knew it, he had reached the stone gargoyle that hid the entrance to Dumbledore's office. he muttered the password [acid pop] and mounted the revolveng staircase.

he knocked on the door, and the familiar voice invited him in.

"ah, Harry," said Dumbledore "i expect you are wondering what i wanted to talkto you about this time"

harry looked into dumbledores kind old face, and his twinkling blue eyes and realised he did wonder what dumbledore wanted.

Dumbledore took a deep breath.................

(( your turn big grin , and please finish it sumwhere i can start from big grin stick out tongue ))

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:02 PM
Laviera_j

(( sorry about that! But I love to end on a cliffhanger! ok here we go....))

"I wanted to hear what you thought of the gifts your mother left for you."

"I love them."

Dumbledoire smiled and asked Harry to take a seat.

"Now Harry, I am going to try to teach you another new skill. It involves complete concentration - " he broke off "and I would like you to continue your DA meetings. Just another point I thought you should remember." He smiled.

Harry smiled back and nodded. "Alright."

"Now, this is not hard to do. You are a parcelmouth. All this involves, is casting spells in parceltongue. It has an odd effect. You will see. Now, stand up."

Harry stood

"You won't need your wand for this Harry. Parceltongue needs no wand. Now I want you to disarm me in Parcemouth."

Harry said the words "expeliarmus" in parceltongue.

"Exshyasssssa!"

And suddenly the wand that Dumbledore had beeen holding vanished, and instead appeared in his hand.

"Good!" Was his reply.

"That will sufice. Go and practice other incantations."

Harry left feeling wonderful.

He was marching happily down the hall when Snape confronted him.

"Mr Potter. Working in Parceltongue are you? Well, I have to see this."
He extracted his wand and proceeded to ask Harry to disarm him. Harry thought he might as well give it his all, did it in a flash.

"Well done. But I wonder what you would do if I did this -"
He made a flash with his wand, and suddenly his han burst open with the words "i will not lie"

Harry uttered another charm in perceltongue (although this felt less in his control) and Snape was knocked back a few steps.

Harry left, wiping his hand on his robes as he did so.

As he rounded the next corner, he took out his fake gold coin and burned the time and date for the next DA meeting into it.

With a defiant smile, he left to go to Qidditch.

((is that ok?))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:05 AM
cheeky munkey

(( thank you embarrasment very good btw big grin ))

out on the quidditch pitch his team were waiting for him.....

"harry, where have you been, practice started ages ago?" said Ron

harrry shrugged, "i had to see Dumbledore"

he turned around, there was him, Ron, and some new members, because of course, most of the team had now left. in fact of the original team, he was the only one still there.

The new beaters were two burly 5th years, who harry wasnt sure of their names. the new chasers involved Ginny, a friend of hers, and Seamus. and of course Ron was still keeper.
Harry looked around, wishing that the team was still the same as when he had joined it... why did everything have to keep changing.

"right, come on everyone... lets get practicing!!" shouted Harry "there is no way that we are going to lose to Slytherin!!!!"

the team mounted there brooms and took to the sky.
as the wind wipped Harry's face, the worries which he had been harbouring for he didnt know how long all seemed to leave him.
he was back on his firebolt, in the air, where he belonged.

Hermione let out the balls, and the team slogged through their training session.
When they eventually landed, feeling tired but happy a couple of hours later, Harry got changed, and then pulled Hermione away to talk to her in private.
he wanted to tell her about the parseltongue spells.

She listened in a shocked silence.

"wow, harry, you are really powerful" she said in an awed voice.

harry smiled. she was right, he was powerful. maybe he stood a chance. maybe he could be the boy who defeated the greatest dark wizard of all time!!

he wandered back to the castle in a daze.

he climbed the stairs to the common room. and after placing his firebolt carefully back in his dormitory he returned to his favourite chair by the fire to begin on his mountain of homework. he finished his potions, and began on his transfiguration. he sighed and put his hand to his head. his scar was tingling again. he ignored it and worked steadily for another hour and a half. the common room emptied steadily untill there was only him and a few others in it.

he decided to give up. he would do his charms another night. he was too tired to do it now.

harry walked up the stairs to his dormitory. he climbed into bed, and shut his eyes with relief. today had been an interesting day. before he knew it, he was asleep

suddenly, as if someone has kicked him, harry awoke
he had been dreaming once again of sirius' death. something had woken him, he knew it.
he reached across and put on his glasses, squinting into the darkness. he couldnt see anyone, but he was sure that there was someone there......

(( there ya go ))

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:18 PM
Laviera_j

((oooh! Great leave off! You write well!))

Harry opened the curtains to his four poster bed and stood up. The presence he had felt was there still. Harry was not afraid.

He walked slowly and searched the room. Going to the window, he felt a sudden surge of grief wash over him, as though some form of sorrow itself had crossed his heart. But then it was gone again.

Harry spun as the sensation wooshed past him. He let out a tiny uncontrollable sob as pain cracked his exterior.

The feeling passed, and he was fine again. He went to the stairs and slowly decended. When he entered the common room, he went to his seat. The feeling of grief and mourning had driven him to the fire. SLowly he lit the fire and sat back. As Harry sat watching the flames, something happened that made him bolt right up in his seat.

For an infintsimal amount of time, Harry saw Sirius' head.

He gasped.

Harry did the first thing he could think of, he lept towards the fire, sure it would take him to Sirius and relief. But he got there and the fire went out.

"NO!" Harry shouted. He didn't care how loud it sounded - Sirius had been there, right there!

Or had he? What did Harry see? He was tired. Suddenly, and idea came to him. He ran upstairs and grabbed a piece of parchment.

On it, he wrote:

"Sirius,

Come back

Harry"

He tied it to Hedwigs leg and opened the window. Hedwig left, taking all of Harry's hope with him.

He sighed, and sat down by the window, waiting for the reply.

((eek! There ya go! Muah!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:26 PM
Laviera_j

(( hee hee - i am goona carry on big grin))

Harry had waited until just before sunrise. Hedwig came flapping into sight, carrying (as Harry saw with elation) a letter.

When Hedwig landed, he tore open the letter.

It was his own...but there was something else. Another piece of paper. It was blank. But Harry knew he had not put another piece of paper into his own.

Harry stood up carefully. He didn't know what to do. Suddenly an idea came to him.

"Hedwig, take me to where this came from."

Hedwig cooed and then hopped onto the windowsill.

"Wait for me in Hagrid's pumkin patch."

Harry got dressed and ran to the portrait hole. A noise ehind him made him spin. Standing there was Ron and Hermione, arms folded and eyebrows raised.

"What -"

"We're coming too." said Hermione. "I saw you send Hedwig out from the girls windows, and Ron doesn't sleep as soundly as you think."

"Well..." Harry knew he couldn't change anything. "fine. COme one, get your brooms."

IN twenty minutes, Harry, Hermione and Ron were gone. The run would rise to find them missing. On a journey to find something...anything...anything at all.

((ah, that is better. You can do loads with that!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:49 PM
cheeky munkey

(( wow..... you must have bben feeling inspired big grin......... we need a title for the book tho.... how about harry potter and the orange crystal, or harry potter and the unexpected jouirney?))

Harry, ROn and Hermione ran out of the castle, into the pupkin patch to where Hedwig was waiting and Buckbeak was tied.
Harry untied buckbeak, and decided to bring him too.... he couldnt leave him here on his own.
the three of them mounted their brooms, and soon they were high in the air.
they flew and flew, leaving the castle far behind. they flew over mountains, lakes, great expanses of moorland. they reached beaches and still they flew, following Hedwig on through the day.
The sun burnt down on their necks as they flew. Hermione and ROn trailed behind harry, whilst buckbeak flew along slightly ahead, but never far off.
They knew better than to try and persuade Harry to turn back.
none of them knew what time it was, but it semed as though they had been flying forever. they arms were locked and their hair was knotted, but in each of their eyes there was cold determination.
Harry's mind was in turmoil. what would he find at the end of this journey? where was Hedwig leading them?
his hand strayed to his brest, where the pendant that had once been his mothers sat. his thoughts drifted to her, he wondered whether he would see her too.
Suddenly he realised that Hedwig was descending. he flew lower following her, and behind him Ron and Hermione went into a dive.
he alighted soflty on the grass beside a run down wood cabin.

it was extremely isolated, in fact harry couldnt see any other signs of civilisation, all he could see was woods, for miles and miles.
Hermione and Ron landed beside him, hoermione fell off her broom.
she looked exhausted, harrry realised she wasnt used to flying, and looked gratefuly at her for coming with him.

there was smoke rising from the top of the cabin.
harry walked cautiously towards the door.... he knocked and waited a few moments before pushing the door and going in.

Inside there was a high backed chair, facing the fire

the figure in this chair rose slowly and turned to face harry ron and hermione who were still stood nervously just inside the door.

"hello harry" said a tired voice. "i wondered when i would be seeing you. come in, come in"

Harry entered the room, followed by ron and Hermione
"lupin?" he asked slowly....... he had been expecting sirius.

"i know who you came here looking for harry" said Lupin in a kind, understanding voice "he is not here harry, you must accept that he is gone"

"NNOOOOOO!!!"""" shouted harry, sirius couldnt be gone, what did the blank parchment mean?

"calm donw harry, there is something i wish to show you"

Lupin led Harry outside to a wishing well. "look inside" he said and stepped back.
Harry bbent over the edge of the well ,and squinted into its depths, he couldnt see anything. this was so stupid. what was lupin playing at?

"concentrate harry"

Harry turned back to look at lupin. he was watching him confidently.

once again, Harry leant in towards the well........ that was when it happenned.........

((sorry..... i didnt have long.... my mum needs the computer..))

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:39 PM
Laviera_j

((Aw thank you! big grin I have seen the HP newest trailer, so I am happy. It is on:

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/harrypott...tlr2_qt_300.mov

by the way - takes ages to load! HP and the orange amulet sounds cool!))

Harry stared into the well. Black mist filled the well, and images of darkness.

"I hate it - I have to go." Harry ran outside. Ron and Hermione follwed.

"Harry, are you alright?" Asked Hermione

Harry didn't say anything.

"I think Harry, maybe we should say something about...you know."

"About what?" INterjected Ron

"OK." Said Harry reluctantly. "but not here. not today."

Harry had led them on a fruitless mission again. Who would die this time.

Harry was about to mount his broom to leave when he heard \Sirius's voice. loudly and distinclty. He ran into the house to find it...

((so soory that it wa short! I had written a long reply, and my computer shorted out! >:O!!

gotta dash, your work was brill!big grin))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 09:43 PM
cheeky munkey

(( it was fine... short and sweet big grin sorry if i dont reply for a while, but my home comp aint working, so im having to use otehr ppls big grin))

harry ran back into the smal cabin, he was sure that he had heard sirius... he had to be here.....

he ran round the back of the cabin to the well, inside the mist, he saw a face, sirius' face. it was smiling at him.

"not going to leave me again Harry i hope" the face said

harry smiled... he knew Sirius would come back... he knew that he wouldnt leave Harry.

Hermione and Ron came running around the back of the cabin to find harry.

"Harry, i am sorry that i had to leave you, believe me, it was the last thing that i wanted to do""

Harry tried to reply, to tell sirius that he wanted him back, to tell him that he was sorry, but there was a lump in his throat which was preventing him from saying what he wanted to.

"Harry, you have to go back to school" SIrius' face was saying "you have to fight Voldemort, i know you can do it"

"but..." began Harry.. now that he had found Sirius again,. he didnt want to leave him

"harry you must" said sirius sternly "it is not only you at stake here, it is the fate of every1 which hangs upon you. this is not your decision"
"dont worry about leaving me, you still have the mirror i gave you?"

"it, it broke" stuttered harry......

"oh," said sirius "well, if you repair it, it will still work"

harry looked blankly at the face of his godfather.. did he mean that harry would be able to talk to him?

"harry, to contact me again, what you need to do is something called scrying....... you look intothe mirror, and think of me, but you have to relax, and let all other thoughts leave your mind..... let your eyes relax, so that they are barely open. that is when you will see me. "
"i warn you, it probably wont work first time, but with patience and perseverance you will manage it... i know you cando it" smiled sirius

harry looked down into the face of his godfather which was beginning to whirl around as though made of mist, then he was gone.

harry sank to his knees and sat there, wondering what to do now.

Hermione and Ron walked over to him

"come on harry" said hermione carefully "we have to go"

hgarry nodded, and rose slowly. they walked together back into the cabin to say goodbye to Lupin. Hermione thought that they should leave buckbeak there, but Harry didnt want to lose him as he was a powerful reminder of sirius.
he stopped hermiones protests by saying that if Lupin transformed, then there was a high chance that he would eat buckbeak. this made hermione rapidly change her mind.

Lupin gave them each some home made stew and said a sad farewell to him

once again they mounted their brooms, and began the long flight back to the castle. harry looked back to see lupin waving from the doorway, he was lookin more tired than ever, and as they got higher he looked very small and vulnerable.

Harry ron and Hermione flew on through the night, following Hedwig, and followed by Buckbeak.

untill eventually, when each of them was so exhausted that they were beginning to wonder whether they would fall off their brooms before they got back, the castle loomed up infront of them.

they looked at each other and smiled as they began their descent.

they landed heavily on the grass infront of the castle to find a very angry looking Snape waiting for them......

(( ok, your go big grin))

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:53 AM
«§hõnknêss»

"Oh Shit", said ron

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:51 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

((hee hee - I like that onw Munks! And nice one too PGirl!))

"And what, I ask myself, are three young persons such as yourselves doing here. Landing from a flight no less."

Harry strode past Snape. He was feeling hate more powerful than was normal, especially since he had seen Voldemort.

Snape grabbed his arm and pushed him back.

"You will answer me Potter!" He roared.

"I was speaking to someone." he said shortly.

"You two, go inside." Sneered Snape at Ron and Hermione.

Ron nudged Hermione and they both went inside. As prefects, they could not and would not refuse.

"Potter, where did you go?"

"I went to see someone I told you that."

"You are not permitted to go anywhere. Nowhere, understand Potter?"

"Yes. Sir."

"Who were you seeing?"

"Lupin."

Snape Stared. His faced drained of all colour (however little colour that was).

"And how is my dear old friend Lupin doing?"

"He is fine."

Suddenly Snape stepped forward. "You are lying - maybe not fully,but you are hiding something....who were you going to see besides Lupin?"

"I believe," said Harry smiling "that I have a right to keep that to myself. Good day."

Harry spun around and headed towards Hagrids cabin. He saw Snape heading for DUmbledore's section of the castle out of the corner of his eye. He sighed, he would have to tell Dumbledore about Sirius, but somehow, he knew he wouldn't.

He smiled and knocked on Hagrid's door. There was someone he would tell though.

(((xxxxx ))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 04:38 PM
cheeky munkey

(( ok... my comp is working again... for now..... so im gonna ,make the most of it!!! very beautiful lil extract there ))

he waited for hagrid to open up, but there was no answer.
harry knocked again. stil there was no reply

what was hagrid playing at, why was he ignoring harry?
Harry pushed the door open to find Hagrids small hut empty, except for fang, who at harrys appearance launched himslef at him, determined to cover him in kisses.

suddenly harry remembered that hagrid had said that he was going away. harry sighed and went to the cupboard to get fang some food

he sat down with fang, and after absent mindedly stroking him for what felt like hours, he decided it was time to leave. as he was rising the door opened.

there, framed by the doorway stood Dumbledore.

Harry sat down again. he was feeling angry. why did people keep interfiering, why couldnt they just leave him to it.

"harry, professor snape told me that you had only just got back. i know where you went"

"whats it to do with you?!" shouted harry. he was feeling the familiar urge to sink his fangs into Dumbledore.

Harry took a step towards dumbledore. he was going to put an end to this fools meddling............

(( sorry, couldnt really be botherd to write it, so i thouyght id give u a cliff hanger big grin))

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 06:41 PM
Laviera_j

((You are mean! OMG! I will try...:P))

Harry stepped again, and Dumbledore stood firm.

"I don't want to fight." Said Harry eventually, taking a backwards step and turning away. "I am tired of this life. This thing - what am I doing? Why does it matter?"

"Ah..." Said Dumbledore nodding.

"I simply, don't wish to be anymore. When I said I wanted it to end that day in your office, I really meant it. There is something dividing me from everyone else."

"I understand. Nothing has a meaning..."

"Exactly. I don't care."

"Harry, go and fix the mirror. Perhaps it will fix some part of you."

Harry's head shot up. He had forgotten the mirror...he ran straight past Dumbledore through the doors.

"Thank you!" He shouted back.

"SO what is up with him?" Ron was saying as Harry entered the room. He hid in the shadows, though he did not exactly know why.

"I don't know." Said Hermione, who was writing what looked like another letter to Viktor.

Ron looked livid.

"What is it?" he finally asked.

"Sorry?"

"Why do you like him? What is it?"

Hermione smiled.

"He is genuine."

"What? Is that all?"

"Mhm."

"oh, well you know, I can be genuine too.."

"OH come on Ron."

"COme on what? Don't ypu believe me?"

"No, not for a second. Listen, Vik and I are friends. Nothing more."

"Oh...right." Ron smiled out of the corner of his mouth, an Hermione nudged him playfully.

"COme on, do your homework, I'm not doing it again."

"Ok ok." he said with a smile.

Harry smiled and left. He would come back later in the evening when they had gone to bed. |He wanted to go for a little walk. He wandered to the womping willow and pressed the branch so it froze. Then carefully he climbed inside and dissappeared...

((hee hee, well, I hope you liked it! xxx))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 10:02 PM
cheeky munkey

(( wow, that was really good. it was good to see hermione and ron for a bit. i will write sum more when i get home big grin))

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 03:12 PM
Laviera_j

((okie dokie! big grin))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 03:50 PM
cheeky munkey

(( rite, here goes..... ))

Harry walked along the passage which led to the shrieking shack. he barely noticed what was happening and was suprised when he suddenly came out in the empty shack.
his mind was buzzing with all that had happenned, speaking to Sirius, attacking Dumbledore, avoiding Ron and Hermione.

he wasnt sure what had drawn him to the shrieking shack, he supposed it could have been because it was the first place he spoke to sirius in.
he sat down on the floor, and lets his thoughts wander.

it was like watching a film. he felt strangely detached from himself. his thoughts ran from when Dumbledore had arrived in his room in privet drive telling him that they had to leave immediately, to the trip that he had just been on. so much had happenned, the previous year, when they had been to the department of mysterys seemed a lifetime ago.

Harry yawned, looked at his watch and decided he'd better head back to the castle. he walked slowly back along the passage, which seemed to take forever. eventually he came out at the womping willow. he froze it using the knot and slipped out.

the grounds looked eeiry, lit by the moon, casting silvery shadows everywhere. harry quickened his pace.... he didnt know why, infact he was probably being paranoid, but he felt as though someone was watching him.

it wasnt a nice feeling.

unconsciously, his hand reached for the orange amulet that had once been his mothers. as his fingers closed around it, a sense of safety and protection descended over him, and the feeling of being watched left him.

harry finally reached the common room, after having taken many detours to avoid peeves and FIlch, and once he'd had a close call with snape.

he climbed in through the portrait hole to find Ron and Hermione sat in the empty common room waiting for him.

"Harry!" said Hermione.... "where have you been? we looked everywhere"

"oh, um, just walking around, thinking about things"

"what things?" said ron in a frustrated voice.

Harry and Hermione exchanged a glance, then harry sat down opposite Ron and began to talk.

they sat for hours, while Harry went through everything, and then while Ron asked questions about what he had been told.

he wasnt very impressed that Hermione had been told and he hadnt.

Suddenly Harry remembered the mirror....... he ran to his dormitory to get it. he brought in the pieces and placed them on the table.

"Hermione, would you be able to fix this for me?"

"sure" she said. she pulled the pieces towards her, took out her wand and muttered a charm. instantly the glass was perfect again, there was no sign that it had been broken at all.

"thanks" smiled harry.

he leant back in the chair and yawned. he still had potions homework to do, and after his encunter with Snape when he had returned, he didnt think it would be wise not to do it.

"you two go on to bed, i will go up when i have finished this"

"ok Harry" said Hermione "see you in the morning"

"yeah, nite" said Ron

Harry watched them go, then pulled his work towards him.

Finally, after hours of working, he was finished. he laid down his quill and leant back, thinking of nothing except falling asleep.
Suddenly the pendant began to glow.
harry gripped it in his hand.

the room was spinning again............

(( sorry, that was quite long, got caried away big grin))

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:48 PM