KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter #5 Carry-On!

Harry Potter #5 Carry-On!
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

((No it was good, but I have no idea where to go! lOL!))

Harry closed his eyes and let everything happen. He was holding something in his hands, and he realised that he had grabbed the mirror.

The spinning stoppped, and Harry felt his feet hit the ground.

"Harry." Said a voice.

"Who's there?"

"Harry, look at me, I'm here."

Harry opened his eyes and he was face to face with his parents and Sirius.

Harry stood agape at the sight.

"There is a way Harry to reunite us." Said Sirius.

"What is it? WHat, I'll do it, tell me."

"We need to find - you need to find Wormtail. He is the key. He is carrying something...we don't know what, but we need him and whatever it is he has."

"Why? I don't understand!"

Sirius stepped closer, but Harry's parents held him back.

"Harry, whatever you do, odn't kill him, we need him alive Harry! Bring him back!"

The figures started to fade, slowly at first until they were mere reflections.

"Remeber Harry! Remember! Tell Snape and Lupin to remember! They were there when we were at school! They were there, they saw, they were involved in it - all of it! Harry please!"

Harry's parents were smiling at him, but his mother was silently weeping.

"Wait, I don't understand! Wait!"

Harry opened his eyes and frabbed the mirror.

What did it all mean? What was he supposed to do? What did tey expect?

Harry jumped up. He had to see Dumbledore. He had to know what it meant, and to find the man who got his parents killed.

((hee hee, you wrote a good one, I hop that what I added was ok! :P))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 12:41 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

((that was great, what you write always is... you ever thought of a career as a writer? can i have a signed copy? hehe stick out tongue ))

harry ran through the corridors, not caring who he woke up. the sun was just beginning to rise. he reached the stone gargoyle that concealed Dumbledores office, muttered the password, and mounted the revolving staircase.

he climbed off it at the top, and entered Dumbledore's office. he was slightly suprised to see Hagrid, Mcgonagall, Snape, and Lupin already there.

"ah, Harry" said Dumbledore, extracting a thought and putting it into the pensieve.
"i have an idea what you re here about"

Harry loooked from face to face, they all looked grave, and he couldnt read what they were thinking.

"you knew that i had spoken to Sirius, and my parents? " harry asked. he couldnt believe this.

"yes harry, i knew. and i also have a pretty strong idea what they said to you too..... they asked you to tell Lupin and Snape also didnt they?"

"well, yes, but i dont understand, why do i need Pettigrew? what does he have? will it bring my parents back to life?"

"no harry, nothing can do that, they are gone. but however, it will allow you to speak with them."
"it will also aid you in your battle against Voldemort"

harry looked at his feet. he could feel tears stinging his eyes, but there was no way that he would allow snape to see him cry. he swallowed hard.

that was when he felt it, the familiar surge of hatred that signified the arrival of voldemort.

harry looked up at the people around him. Fools, all following this muggle loving crackpot. they had no clue. they would not win!!

he met Dumbledore's eyes, and felt the urge to strike him. he held himself back

"harry, you cannot let him win. remember those who have died for you, think of your parents"

harry felt voldemort get ripped from him. he sank to his knees, gasping for his breath. he had a sense of loss so big that it was like an aching hole inside of him.

why was it that every1 he got close to got taken away from him? he determined not to get too attached to Ron or Hermione. he could not make them die for him also.

Dumbledore stepped towards him and helped him into a seat.
"harry, wait here for a while. fawkes will keep you company. meanwhile i have some business to attend to. i will be back soon."
dumbledore flicked his wand, infront of harry appeared a hot chocolate and a plate of scrambled egg. he flicked his wand again and a blanket appeared.
"have something to eat harry, and then have a rest. you need your strength."

at that he turned and left with the others, leaving harry alone with his thoughts...................

(( there ya go.......... not too much of a cliffhanger was it? stick out tongue))

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:12 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

(( wow, that was great! OMG, I am so excited about where this is heading! Thank you for that, It means a lot! I love to write, and If I could do it as a hobby, it owuld be wonderful! You write well too, we should work on a book sometime!

Well, here goes...))

Harry looked at the plate, and with a grimmace, flicked the plate to the floor where it shattered.

"Damn them. They have no idea! NO IDEA!" he shouted at noone.

Hadtily, Harry ran to the door with the intention of leaving the office. The door was locked and would not allow him admission.

"Damn it!" He screamed again.

"Now, now." Said a wizard portrait near him.

"Honestly!" said another.

"Please, a friend needs me. Tell me how to get out of this room." Harry walked around the office and looked into each painted face one by one.

"Please! A life is at stake!"

"I'll help you boy." drawled a voice behind him. It was Phinease Nigellus.

"Phinease, thank you."

"Is this life, by any chance my Grandson's? The life that you inadvertantly stole?"

Harry swallowed. Phineas was right of course.

"Yes."

"Very well. Go into the back room there - " he pointed to a shadowed room in the back behind Dumbledores desk "go inside and say take to outside in Parceltongue."

"Ok,"

Harry ran to the door and said the words.

In a moment he was outside, and running down the drive. IN a second he had enetered the woods and was running towards the threstrals. Maybe they would help him again.

He ran and ran, vowing to bring his parents killer to justice and bring Sirius back. And since Harry had been Sirius's killer in all, he vowed to either bring him to life, or avenge him...

((eek! I hope that was ok. my mom is calling me to make lunch! gotta go, I will be on tonight again! Hope to see ya then! big grin))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 02:23 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

good

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:13 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

((wow........ tres brilliant.................. this is the first time iv been online in ages........ i only got home yesterday.................. i dont have time to write anymore now tho......... so i will do some really soon big grin ))

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:29 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

(( rite, im back, but i havent written for ages, so it mite suck a bit))

harry ran untill he reached the forest. from a distance it looked dark and menacing. he reached the first trees, but didnt slow his pace.

it was deadly silent in the forest, as if every living creature knew of harrys anger and was hiding from him.

harry paused. how was he going to find the threstrals, he remembered hagrids words the previous year, about them being attracted to the smell of blood.

without thinking, harry ran to the nearest bramble and drew it along his arm. instantly the blood welled out of it, its colour contrasting with the darkness of the forest.

within a few minutes, although it felt like much longer, the first thestral had appeared. it looked its head out from behind a tree, shy at first to approach.

harry walked steadily towards it and mounted its back.

he took a deep breath to tell it where he wanted to go, and realised he had no idea where that traitor pettigrew was.

harry sat for a few minutes lost in thought, wondering where he should go. suddenly a vision of the graveyard in which voldemort had returned to his body flashed into his mind.

harry didnt know why, but he resolved to go there........... for some strange reason he felt it would give him a clue as to where to find voldemort,. and his pitiful servant wormtail.

he told the thestral where to go, and obediently it took to the air.

the wind wipped harrys face, and he wished he was on his broom. his mind raced though all the curses, jinxes and defence spells which he knew. he wanted so much to find voldemort and kill him, but knew he wasnt ready... yet.

a noise behind him made him turn in his seat on the back of the thestral.

he was being followed. not far behind and seated on another thestral was someone he didnt wish to ssee.

"harry, come back to the castle. this is not the right time for this. it is for your own safety"...................

((there ya go.................. hope it was ok............... write soon........... big grin))

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 09:54 AM
Laviera_j

WELCOME BACK MUNKEY!!!!!!!!!!!eek!

((Aw that was great! I can't add loads right now, but please do carry on with it!))

The sun hid the figure from view. He twisted and wriggled, trying to see who the shadow was - but it was to no avail.

He simply whispered for the thestral to soldier on - flying faster and harder than Harry had been ready for.

Harry held on with all of his might. He willed the thestral to go faster, until a faint scream compelled him to stop....

((hee hee! sorry that it is so little for now!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:04 PM
cheeky munkey

((yay...... more big grin add more soonbig grin))

harry twisted around sharply............. he strained to see where the scream had come from, but could see no-one except his pursuer, who was gaining on him.

once again, the faceless voice reminded him to turn back, and once again harry ignored it.

he was determined to reach the old mansion............. he was going to find voldemort and his servant, and he was going to find out what sirius had meant!

harry flew on, with the wind whipping his face, until he heard the scream again, this time it was much louder, and its shrillness pierced the air around him.

he realised it was a warning, and slowed down, allowing his pursuer to catch up.

he was very suprised to find professor Mcgonagall following him.

he had been sure that it had been a male voice telling him to turn back. but here was professor McGonagall looking very flustered, flying on another thestral.

harry turned his thestral around and told it in a resigned voice to take him back to the castle.
he flew in silence with professor Mcgonagall, and after what seemed like hours, landed on the grass next to the lake.

the walked slowly back to the castle, and as they reached the front doors, they opened to reveal...........................

((sorry......... cliff hanger stick out tongue))

Happy Dance

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:21 AM
Laviera_j

((OMg! That was great, but now I have no idea where to go! I don't want to ruin it, but I will have a go...))

The doors creaked ominously as they opened. Harry had never noticed it before...
Behind the doors, perched oninously was Mr Filches cat.

He gave a long hiss before running futher into the school.

"You cannot keep doing this! YOU COULD HAVE PUT SOMEONE IN DANGER!" proffessor McGonogal had exploded.

Harry smiled. He hadn't meant to do it, but id Proff. Mogonogal was this worried...then she obviously cared a little about what happened to him. He realised how much oressure he had been putting on everybody, and decided that no matter what happened, he would nevr let anyone he cared about know how much pain he was in.

He had formed a mask to cover all that was inside. He couldn't let any of it get out.

Proffessor McGonogal strode of silently. "You have detention for a month!"

Again, Harry smiled.

The next day Harry found that his fisrt calss was going to be Skrying.

Each if the students was now in their first year of NEWTS, and were allowed to drop one subject and take up another.

Harry let go of Divination and decided to try his hand at Skrying.

Proffessor Rykes was there waiting, when he arrived.

"Right, now class, as you know, it is your first year of NEWt level studies. Although you may think you do not have exams this year, you are wrong. Half of your exams are taken this year, and the other half next year. We must prepare....take out your crystals and your wands. We will be focusing on anyone that you wish to find. You may not know exactly who yet, but we will focus one family members."

He sighed. "Great." he muttered.

Soon, everyone had an ancient map, a crystal hung from a string and their wands. Harry muttered "family, sekaro!" along with everyone else in the class. Everyine elses charm began to twitch or shake. Hermione's found her parents right away. Rons had jumped once, and then sat still.

Harry's did nothing...as he expected. But then suddenly, it was pulled downwards onto the map and slowly, it began seeking out something on the page...........

((eek! There you go! When he opened the door and found the cat - that is significant by the way! ok, well see you soon!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 10:54 AM
cheeky munkey

(( OMG............ thats really exciting........... i dont wanna write the next bit, i just wanna see wat happens............. damm your cliff hangers stick out tongue))

Harry leant in closer to the page, desperate to know who it was searching for.
ron peered over harrys shoulder, and muttered something about harry not having any family.
harry glared at him, and he blushed the same colour as his hair, and went back to his own map.

harry continued to watch his crystal as it slowly moved across the map........... he became oblivious to everything else that was going on... it was as if this was the only thing that mattered

slowly, very slowly, the crystal came to a halt, and rested at one point on the map.

harry carefully looked to see where it had stopped. his heart was thumping so hard, it felt as though it was going to burst from his chest. his mouth was dry, and his hand was shaking as he lifted the crystal to see where it had stopped.

harry looked at the point on the map......... all the excitement he had felt drained away. a bitter dissapointment taking its place.

the crystal had gone to privet drive. where his aunt lived.

of course... she might be horrible, and hate him, but she still counted as family.

harry leant back in his chair, and felt like throwing his crystal accross the classroom, instead he sat up straight again, and muttered "family, sekaro"

he wasnt sure what made him do it, he didnt expect anything to happen, in fact he wasnt even really aware that he was looking for anything.

even when the crystal began to move again he wasnt really watching it, he knew that it would just search out the dursleys again.

however, when it began to slow down to a halt, harrys attention suddenly snapped into action.

he was sure that wasnt where the crystal had stopped the time before.

he leant in close to check.

it wasnt the same place,
it was somewhere different he was sure

yes, he could see privet drive on the other side of the map.

harry leant in close to the old map.

inhaling the old dusty smill that was coming off it.

the excitement was building again.

he had more family......... but who, and where.............

harry looked at the map, and shook his head in disbelief. it couldnt be, there must be a mistake.

the map had gone to the place where hogwarts lay. even though it wasnt plotted on the map, the students had been told whereabouts the castle was.

harrys mind was numb with disbelief. he had relatives here? how come he didnt know about it.

almost as instant as flicking a switch his mind started buzzing with possibilitys.

slowly harry rose and walked to the door, he needed to be alone, to think.

he told hermione and ron that he had a headache, and left.

without thinking, he wandered out of the castle and across the grounds. he stopped facing the womping willow..................................

((sorry,, that was long, i got carried away big grin post again soon......... please stick out tongue ))

Happy Dance

Last edited by cheeky munkey on May 6th, 2004 at 10:14 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2004 10:10 AM
Laviera_j

(( You always give me such inspiration!!!! That was GREAT!!!))

It had to either be a student or a teacher....parhaps there was someone hiding out in the school. Maybe the mirror of Eriset was stilll here and the crystal was picking up on the things Harry wanted...

Harry gazed up at the tree while thinking of these things. The possibilities were endless, and he saw only one way to fix it.

He turned towards the lake and sat down. The sun wasn't even at high noon yet, and most of the students of Hogwarts were inside learning. Harry had been sitting for five minutes when he heard a busstling behind him of robes and a high pitched scream.

"I knew it! I knew it would be you! Always getting yourself into danger like that!"

Madam Pomfrey had come bustling out of the castle carrying a basket of medicinal herbs and bottles full of all sorts of magical concoctions.

"Oh - I - " Harry scratched his head and smiled meekely.

"You should have come straight to me if your scar was hurting young man!"

"But it's not - It was only -"

"Nonsense! Delicate creatures like yourself!"

"I am not -"

"COme along!" She pushed him all the way into the castle and from there he was escorted to the hospital wing.

"Now drink this up, and then you can go."

Harry took the glass she was holding out to him.

"Madam Pompphrey? How long have you been working eher?"

"Oh, many many years it seems. Been here nearly thrity years myself."

"Sounds like one hell of a job. You must know some pretty amazing things."

"That I do, that I do. Well, you had better be off. I know the Headmaster is most anxious to see you."

"Oh...ok,"

Harry made his way to the spiral staircase. He said the password (which Dumbledore always made sure he had) and soon he was standing on front of the big doors.

"Come in Harry" said Dumbledoor from inside.

Harry entered.

"Sit down please. There is something torubleling you. I wish to know what it is."

"Do I have family still living. Apart from my aunt or Dudley. Do I have magical family living?"

"Iam unsure Harry."

Harry saw a twinkle in his eye as he looked away.

"Listen, I have to go." he said, standing up. If |Dumbledore wasn't going to help him, then he would just have to help himself.

He had a feeling that family would be very close by soon...

((there you go...))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 9th, 2004 01:48 PM
cheeky munkey

(( eek! i love reading this ... its so exciting stick out tongue...... very brilliant again....... cept i dunno where to go now ))

harry left dumbledores office and wandered back to the common room. the bell went, signalling that it was breaktime. ron and hermione came tumbling in through the portrait hole.........

"harry.... where have you been?" asked hermione looking concerned.

"oh...um... nowhere, just thinking." he replied.

"oh, ok" she said. harry could see that she wanted to ask more, but was resisting, for that he was grateful. he didnt fancy trying to explain what was goin on inside his head.

"hey harry, are you coming to defence against the dark arts?" asked Ron "we've got tonks...." he said blushing

hermione turned to look at him with an amused gleam inher eyes

harry mumbled that he was, and the three of them rose together and left the common room.

halfway along the corridor to their classroom, they bumped into draco.

"potter" he sneered "you getting all upset cuz u have no mummy and daddy?"

harry glared at him, wishing that moody was here to turn him into a ferret, he preferred him like that.

"well at least he had decent parents." retorted hermione "id rather have my parents dead that anything like yours"

malfoy paled, the snapped "stay out of this you filthy mudblood"
he turned to pansy parkinson and they walked away together laughing.

"come on" said ron, and led them into the front seats, where he sat grinning up at Tonks.

"harry are you alright?"mouthed Tonks.....

he nodded, and got his things out for the lesson.

they spent an enjoyable lesson practising hexes..... the only problem was that after being hit by the jelly legs hex so many times in a row, harrys legs still werent right, and he kept wobling slightly.

his mind drifted back to his skrying lesson, and he wondered who here was his family. as he did so, his hand unconsciously reached for the pendant that was around his neck.

he wasnt watching where he was going, and he suddenly realised that he was in a part of the caslt which he didnt recognise.....

he looked around him, wondering where he was. he had thought that after 5 full years at hogwarts he knew the castle quite well....

where was he.....................

((there ya go................... all yours big grin ))

Happy Dance

Old Post May 10th, 2004 09:38 AM
Laviera_j

((aw it was brilliant! SOrry that I never leave you anywhere to go girly!big grin))

Harry let go of the locket and spun around. He reached for his wand as he did so. It was his instint to react as quickly as he could. A penetrating cold had taken over him and the darkness grew thicker. He felt somethiiing trying to pry into his mind...trying to get inside.

Remembering all that Dumbledore had shown him...all that he had learned, he focused on subduing his emotions. It wasn't hard. He hadn't seemed to have very trustworthy or reliable emotions since last year.

Six yers at Hogwarts had made him wary. Every curse, every incantation he had ever learned was running thorugh his mind. The penetration was getting stronger and he felt as if he were about to break.

"No." He said. Not harshly, but cooly. In such a cold manner that (were he choosing to feel at that moment) would have surprised him.

It stopped. He felt no pressure on his mind at all. And suddenly, he had become aware of a murmering sound down the corridor into the dark. It was someone talking. He followed the noise - insinct telling him not to turn on his light.

He was getting closer. There was a door, open a smidgent, and light spilling forth through the opening like some noxious odour.

"I understand what you are saying, but it is almost as if there is something more." Said a deep slow voice. Harry recognised it as Snapes.

"Severus, you cannot do what you are thinking of doing. ave you thought of the implications at all?" this was Lupin.

Harry sucked in air in shock.

"Both of you now, stop this." said the new voice. The voice of Dumbledore. "There is more at stake than either of you are considering."

"Proffessor, I am close to Harry, I can do this," said Lupin.

"Ah, and that Remus, is exactly whay I want Severus to do it. Will you make sure that everything is kept a secret this time Tonks?"

"Ofcourse," she replied

"We would not want the same thing to happen this year that happened last year..." he continued.

"Well it couldn't. He doesn't care for anyone anymore does he?" she fired back but not sarcastically.

"Have oyu forgotten about the Weasleys?" asked Proff. Dumbledore "and Remus here?"

"Proffessor, please don't -" interjected Lupin.

Dumbledore must have raised his hand, because he stopped talking.

Harry thought he should try and hide as there was bustling noises, and they should surley soon be exiting.

Harry spun around , trying to get away, when he came face-to-face with Mrs Norris...Filtches cat. And who was standing behind her made Harry's heart sink and leap at the same time, and he felt like at any moment, all life would leave him...

((I am so sorry about the cliffhangers, but I always seem to end on them! big grin))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 10th, 2004 05:04 PM
Tela

(Can I bring in a character)

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:10 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

(( omg........ cliff hangers are exciting, but come on, after that, anything i write will look lame sad hehe...... well here goes ))

in a split second, mrs norris made a loud mewing sound.
harry jumped and spun around on his heel to see professors dumbledore, tonks, lupin and snape all standing in the corridor.

each of the had a look of cold fury on their faces, all except dumble dore, whose face, as usual appeared impassive.

harry trembled slighlty under the cold stares, but stood his ground. he hadnt chosen to find them, it had been accidental.

"Potter, what were you doing sneaking around outside rooms and listening to other peoples conversations?" snapped snape

"i wasnt" said harry, trying hard to keep his voice level.

"harry, how much did you hear" said dumbledore slowly.

"enough" harry snapped, he could feel the old feeling of anger rising within him. he hated these people. they didnt care,they were only out to protect their own backs.
his chest heaved as he took deep breaths in an effort to control his anger. it was no use, it was getting stronger

harry reached inside his robes for his wand. without realising what he was doing, voldemorts voice issued from his mouth......
"avada" he began......

"Harry, NO!!" shouted tonks, with desperation in her voice.

he began to laugh, and through his pain was mildly aware that it wasnt him laughing.

"i have him dumbledore, i am more powerful than he or you. you wont win. join me, before its too late"

dumbledore met harrys eyes, he was looking old and weary again.

for an instant voldemorts hold was loosened, and harry managed to cry out, but almost as quickly he was back.

at that moment mrs weasleys voice could be heard at the other end of the corridor.

"oh harry, we have been so worried"

he spun around with his wand raised..........

(there ya go............ and Nabokonir, course u can bring in sum1... as long as they are a harry pottter person...... are u gonna help us write it?))

Happy Dance

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:38 AM
Laviera_j

((OMG! That was the best one I have read yet! Ok, here goes.))

The stakes were up. She was coming towards him with her eyes down, focused on somethin in her hands..something for him.

In a split second, the words "Crucio" had been shouted.

"NO!" shouted someone else as Mrs Weasley fell.

Silence followed the enterage, and soon every eye was on Harry. He was alone now as he had started. Nothing was troubling his mind, no one was there..

Within sven days, the severity of her condition was found to be minimal, but enemies had been found with everyone. With Ron, who could not stand to look at him, and all of te teachers were utterly astounded at it all. Mrs W. had refused to see him, and so he had taken to walking the grounds.

It was Dumbledore who found him first.

"Don't." Harry began

"Don't what?"

"I could have killed her!"
"Yes"

"I can't afford to be around people I am going to hurt. I want to be transferred...."

((Sorry that it was a short one. Adding characters is tricky. Be careful with it. But it should be fine.))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:42 PM
Tela

"No" came a cold reply. "I did not trvel all the way from Norway to have you transfer."

Harry whipped around. It couldn't be, but sure enough it was. Standing in front of him was Courtney Jamessen. Her brown hair was so dark Harry could have sworn it was black. Her blue eyes seemed to be holes. There was no emotion in them.

Dumledore smiled. "Ms. Jamessen, I am glad you are here."

Courtney sighed. "Mr. Dumledore, Personally both you and I know that is only half true. You are only happy that I am here to help Mr. Potter." she replied. Her voice was colder than Harry could imagine.

He would never had pictured her like this. When Courtney had been a student at Hogwarts just a year ago, she was fun-loving and always nice to Harry despite her being a Slytherin and the fact the cold Professor Snape was her uncle and caretaker.

Courtney was dressed in royal blue robes. She wore a black cloak over them. "So Mr. Potter wants to be transfered?" she asked more to Harry than Dumledore. Her eyes seemed to bore into his very sole.

Harry stared back dumbfounded.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:35 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Sorry so short, is it okay?)

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:36 PM
Laviera_j

(( NO it was good, I loved it, but don't make too much of an enemy in Dumbledore. We love him too much! lol :P)

Harry, seeing her like his caught the look of Snape in her somewhere, and his brain boiled with anger. She had changed so much, it was untrue.

"Yes. I want to be transferred. I don't hurt people and stand by doing nothing about it. I'm not Voldemort!"

Harry hadn't meant to shout the last sentence, but it had erupted out of him like a volatile lava flow.

Something like understanding flickered in Dunbledores eyes before they became calm and impartial again.

"Miss Jamessen, harry and I need to discuss what options are open to him when he decided that he needs to transfer."

"Dumbledore, I have come from Norway to discuss something with you and ofcourse, with harry. He had increadible skill as you know, et he is a threat. If we cannot contain the danger, then we will be forced to take firmer action."

Harry stared at her in awe.

"Courtney, what happened to you?" he asked dumfounded at the change in her.

"Mr Potter, you are a student here, and you will address me as Miss jamessen."

Memory flashed in harry to last year, when Snape had insisted that Harry call him 'Sir' at all times.

"Miss Jamessen, Harry has studies that are blocking influence from him, and he needs to keep going with them."

"He is a threat. he almost killed a woman last week, and I will not have his filth contaminating our world any more!"

She had gone red int he face, and everything about her reaked Snape. Harry couldn't help it. He through down the books he was carrying, as well as his wand, and headed for the castle. he had to talk to Lupin. He needed to get away fomr the wizarding world. The barrier that seperated him from everything else last year had become inpenetrable. He touched his scarred forhead and grimaced. He hated it.

He needed to make it to Grimauld place at the very least. Normally, Sirius would have been a comforting thought, now it just made him angry. he was beyond the pain of grief, and now was angry that he had been taken away.

Storming through the castle, he was only vaguely aware that people were looking terrified, and that thye were all clearing a path for him thorugh the middle.

He reached Dumbledore's office and knelt by the fire. Grabbing some floo powder, he thorugh it in. When the emerald flames were at their highest, he got in and shouted "Grimauld place, numer 12!"

Soon he was spinning in the grate, seeing Dumbledored office spinning and dissappearing. When he was about to go flashing towards Grimauld place, he saw quite distinctly, standing in Dumbledore's office...Voldemort, smiling back at him.

"Voldemort..." Harry chocked as he dissappeared from sight.

((there ya go! Sorry was a bit long. And Nabo, yours wasn't too short, it was good.big grin))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Last edited by Laviera_j on May 14th, 2004 at 08:39 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:34 AM
cheeky munkey

((wow............. im speechless stick out tongue))

harry tucked in his elbows, as he went whizzing towards grimmauld place. eventually, when harry was wondering how long he had left untill he threw up he crashed out of the fireplace in the kitchen and landed on his face.

he looked up to see moody and lupin watching him from the table.

he rose to his feet unsteadily and looked towards them.

"well well, potter, fancy seeing you here" growled moody

"i, i um, needed to speak to professor lupin" stammered harry.

moody understood, and got up and left the room.

lupin looked to harry. in his prematurely lined face harry could read worry, and something else, for a moment harry wondered what it was, untill he realised it was fear. lupin was afraid of him.

suddenly it all became too much. the guilt hit him like a physical blow and harry sank to his knees.

he couldnt hold it in anymore, much as he tried to prevent them, the tears came.

harry knelt there on the floor, with his face in his hands, sobbing. he felt arms around him, and looked up to see lupins kindly face.

"its all right harry," he said softly "i know it wasnt you that attacked molly, that is why we need to find wormtail, we need to stop this."

harry looked at lupin with wide eyes. "but, how will i find him?"

"you dont need to"

harry was puzzled. lupin seemed pleased about something. slowly the sobbing in harrys chest subsided, he got up and took a seat at the table, lupin followed him. he was now overwhlemed with a sense of curiosity.

lupin looked to the door, and called moody, who appeared bringing with him peter pettigrew..............

((there ya go))

Happy Dance

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:48 AM