KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter #5 Carry-On!

Harry Potter #5 Carry-On!
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

(((Yep)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 09:40 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

((wow........ im feeling inspired now..... stick out tongue hehe ))

harry and ron walked along the corrridors in silence. harry wanted to break it, to say something, but his mind was blank, and there was a strong tension between them.

they reached the stone gargoyle, harry mumbled the password, and silently they both mounted the revolving staircase.

they approached dumbledores office with a heavy feeling of trepidition.

there were voices from inside, which stopped abruptly as harry knocked on the door.

"come in" came the voice of dumbledore,and together ron and harry entered.

they were met by the entire teaching staff of hogwarts, and Lupin and the Weasleys (not just molly and authur, but bill and charlie too)

"harry, ron, there is something we all need to discuss, it is very serious, and its to do with hermione."

they both nodded, and sat in the chairs, which dumbledore had just conjured.

"now this is not an easy thing to explain, so i think the best thing, will be to show you." said dumbledore, harry noticed that he was looking very old, and strained.

he watched as dumbledore got up and walked to the cupboard where harry had found the penseive a coulpe of years before, although, harry reflected, it felt like another life.

dumbledore turned around, and to harrys surprise, he had the penseive in his hands. he layed it on the desk infront of them, and extracted a silvery thought.

dumbledore looked at harry expectantly and harry knew what they had to do, they had to go inside his memory.

harry stood slowly, and took rons hand, together they walked towards the pensieve. ron was very pale, and looked terrified.

the teachers and the weasleys stodd around the edges of the room, waiting tensely.

harry leant forward towards the silvery surface

there was a spinning sensation, and then they landed heavily in a deep dark, damp tunnel, that had one of those smells which reminds you of a long lost moment in your life.

harry strained trying to remember where he knew the smell from, then he knew, it had been the smell in his dream a couple of months back, when he had been voldemort, and had ordered the ministry worker be killed.

he looked around and wondered what dumbledore had experienced here, that they needed to witness....................

((hope thats ok for you two...... look forward to the next bit ))

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Last edited by cheeky munkey on May 24th, 2004 at 12:34 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2004 12:31 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

(( That was brilliant...although I have no idea where to go....I am going to let Nabber reply, or let you go on a bit further. big grin Was so good!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:38 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((I think Cheeky should go on further. I'm at a lost for words.)))

Old Post May 24th, 2004 11:06 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

((me too - I will reply after her, but she is on a role!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:02 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

(( rude........... i wanted to see wat u guys imagined...... i dint have any idea wat was gonna happen, but just for u lazy ppl i will try stick out tongue))

ROn was leaning against a wall, he was breathing quickly and glancing all around. he was plainly terified. harry moved towards him, and opened his mouth as if to say something when a movement caught his eye.

as one harry and ron turned around. at the far end of teh tunnel, siloutted against the poor candlelight there stood a figure.

harry felt ron shrink behind him, and realised that he was trying to hide.

"its ok, he cant see us, this is dumbledores memory of what happenned. were just observing what happenned, like a film"

"a film?" asked ron, and harry realised he didnt know what it was.

"never mind" he said, and slowly ron moved out from behind harry.

the figure at the end of the corridor turned and beckoned to someone that they couldnt see.

quickly and silently the figure began to move towards them. it moved in such a way that it appeared to be gliding, not walking.

in the gap where it had been, a small stooped, podgy man appeared, he looked nervously around as though he didnt want to be there. then he followed the tall person.

as the tall person came closer a terrible realisation dawned on harry, this was tom riddle, a young voldemort. when he had still been at school.

the small figure got closer and harry recognised this also, it was pettigrew.

harry was just wondering what was going on, when the door behind them opened, and dumbledore walked out.

he set off along the corridor at a brisk pace, but making no noise. Harry grabbed rons arm and began to follow. he had to almost jog to keep up with dumbledores fast stride.

they came to another door, and as they approached it, it opened. lupin stepped out.

professor dumbledore looked at him and said "were they"

lupin nodded, and dumbledore set off again, this time with lupin close behind.

harrys heart was beginning to speed up with a feeling of nervous excitement. he wondered what was happenning, and what they were about to witness.

abruptly dumbledore and lupin stopped. harry peered around them.

they were in the shadows of a huge archway, and just through the arch was a wide open area, inside this area were a number of witches and wizards. harry squinted at them all, and realised that the majority of them were slitherins.

he saw lucius malfoy, dracos dad, and he saw crabb and goyles parents.

he looked at ron, who shrugged his shoulders as if to say what the hell is going on here harry shrugged back, and turned to watch .........

((there, i thought id leave u another cliff hanger laughing and one of u has to write the next bit big grin))

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post May 26th, 2004 09:58 AM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

(( sorry girl! DOn't mean to be lazy! big grin))

Harry stepped inside with Ron following closely behind. As they entered, Lucius stood up and raised his hands.

"Fellow Slytherae! Listen to me now!" We have been hunted and our children are facing danger! We will now bring to trial the person responsible for the disappearance of the boy."

Lucius smiled and turned to |Dumbledore.

"How do you acocunt fo the dissapearance?"

"I do not have anything to say in my defence"

"Where is he Dumbledore? You cannot hide him forever. Even that fool Sirius will not say."

"I heard. You will not find Harry Potter Malfoy. Stop trying."

Lucius stood abruptly and his voice carried through the hall.

"I warn you Dumbledor. Potter will bring pain to those he loves. He killed his parents indirectly, he will kill his future associtions too. I feel sorry for any girl who gets too close."

Harry felt his knees collapse. Ron caught him from behind.

"Its a curse!" he whispered to Ron behind him. "What do I do now?"

((sorry to ebd like that - and I had very litle inspiration today! The muse is tired!lol))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 06:41 PM
cheeky munkey

((hey that was really good... not that i need to say it, it always is... but im not gonna write the next bit, cuz i had to do a double post last time, so i think i wil leave it for nab big grin))

Happy Dance

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:47 AM
Laviera_j

(( hee hee - naughty girl! Thanks for saying mymposts are always good! Yours are the best too! I will carry on, and then you have to add!))

Ron was still holding onto Harry's arm, even though Harry was standing alone.

"Lucius, you kow that the prophecy has been made. Harry Potter is protected from you and your curses," said Dumbedore calmly.

Harry walked forward until he was face to face with Lucius.

"I will never look at him in the same way again. Ever since I saw him at the graveyard...." Harry's voice trailed off.

Suddenly the figure that was Lupin stood up and strode out of the room.

"This is finished," said Dumbledore with a tone of indescent finality. And then he followed Lupin out of the room.

Harry and Ron followed.

"Dumbledore, I am confused about Sirius. Surely he wouldn't - " Lupin broke off and turned away.

Suddeny Harry knew when this was. It was just after the death of his parents. Harry walked closer to Lupin, trying to see his face. It would be younger...

Lupin's face was in his hand.

"Remus, I do not know what tured Sirius form James and Lily.

"Let me take Harry Dumbledore. I can control the spells with potions, I-"

"No Remus. I cannot give Harry to you. It is not safe. He is protected. ONly two souls in the world other than me know where he is."

Remus lifted his eyes and sighed.

"It is so hard."

Dumbledor nodded and turned away.

Harry watched the images change around him as a new memory surfaced. Nothing explained Hermione's condition to him. The curse was a lie, so what was the cause?

((okie dokie! You gotta finish now! big grin - where is Nabber? I want some more of Nabbers input! It kicks ass!))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:10 AM
Tela

(((well, thanks, Lavi. i didn't know my imput kicked ass)))

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:09 PM
Laviera_j

((it does! Court was a breath of new life! Please inspire us more! ))

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:04 PM
Tela

Harry and Ron felt the scenery change around them again. This time they were in a dark castle. Harry's eyes widened when he saw Malfoy knocking on the door, they went even wider when Courtney answered. What was going on.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 03:06 PM
Tela

Harry looked at Ron who seemed even more mortified. They watched eyes glued on the two before them.

Courtney smiled. "Draco, come in out of the blizzard." she said stepping aside to let him in.

Draco lowered his hood. His hair was still in perfect condition as he stepped inside.

Harry and Ron followed. They didn't know what to expect. What could possily e going on?

Courtney led Draco into the sitting room. After they were both seated they began to talk. First it was small talk ut eventually led to Draco confiding in Courtney as always.

"Courtney, My father has done an aweful thing. It had long been passed, but I do not think it is right. My father has had it planted in many peoples head that there is a curse."

Courtney looked at Draco. "Draco, no matter what your father has done, you can not blame yourself." she said smiling warmly. "This will never be known to anyone unless you say it may be."

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:30 PM
Tela

(((okay that sucked, but oh well.)))

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:31 PM
Laviera_j

((well it was a bit short, but it certainly did not suck!big grin))

Courtney stood up and went to a wooden counter, encrusted in dark spot from age, to start boiling some water.

"Believe it or not Draco, despite your arrogance, your flaring michievities, and your recalcitrint manner....you can be nice to people you want to be nice to."

She heard Draco snot behind him as she poored the water onto the teabags.

She smiled because he knew that it was true.

"But....." she began.

"But what?"

"Well, when anyone ever mentions....Harry Potter...."

"What!?"

"...You get a lttle ansy."

Draco scowled and then laughed as Courtney pulled a face.

"Hermione Granger," he said suddenly

"What about her?"

"Well...nothing. Listen I have to go."

Draco got up, and the picture started to change again.

Harry growled in frustration as his vision blurred. And he and Ron held on again as the scene changed into a darker, drearier vision...one that Harry did not expect.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:11 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Can me join??????

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 04:59 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

((sad im really sad............ i dont have the internet, so no more KMC............... gonna miss you guys............... i will have to try and get on at friends houses, but i dunno how regular il be able to post sad sorry ))

Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 08:22 AM
Tela

(((Eep, Um, okay, we need you to come up with the cusre Cheeky, b/c it was left up to me or you by Lavi and I am drawing a blank.)))

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 02:31 AM
cheeky munkey

(( you havent got far... my home internet is fixed....... at last...... but im moving out tomorrow for the summer.... so thats two months gone......... but if your still going wen i get back u can be sure il join ya big grin .... well one last post for old times sake))

harry and ron looked around them, the vision gradually becoming clearer........ harry was thinking about what draco had said... was their a curse?
was that wat was wrong with hermione...... he had afterall mentioned her name?

harrys head hurt from the questions, he still did not understand what dumbledore was trying to show him.

he looked around to see that he and ron were in snapes dungeon.

there was a younger greasy hook nosed version of there teacher at the back of the room. he was bent over what looked like a cauldron.

behind them they heard a rustling and as one harry and ron whipped round to see dumbledore entering the room.

he swept into the dungeon as snape looked up hurriedly.

"Severus" dumbledore acknowldeged.

"professor" he replied. harry thought that he looked quite shifty.

dumbledore lowered his voice "have you heard?"

"about.."

dumbledore nodded

harry and ron moved closer, feeling more intrigued by the minute.

"do you know how...."

"i have an inclination, but that is it, a mere inclination. severus, you know how serious this is, we must get to the bottom of this"

"i know, and i am working on it"

at this dumbledore seemed satisfied, turned on his heel and swept out of the room, leaving snape to return to his cauldron contents.

harry and ron were still none the wiser.

once again the room faded

((i am having real problems with this curse thingy...... i will have summit to eat, and come back in a few mins when iv been inspired...... loving the sig btw dill ))

Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:36 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Is it ok if i join)
Harry and Ron saw the room dissolve around them once more. They looked around and tried to determine where they were. "Where are we?" whispered Ron. Harry silenced him with a wild glance.

Creeping around the building they spied a younger form of Lupin and McGonagall talking. "The news about Lily and James is depressing. Anything we could have done couldn't have stopped this. It's sad Harry will have to live this way with those muggles. I can't bear it," cried McGonagall.

"Minerva, you know Dumbledore should've made me secret keeper. Maybe if Wormtail hadn't uttered that curse," began Lupin.

"Do not say that. It couldn't have been stopped no matter what you do," uttered Minerva.

"Wormatil did the curse-" said Ron. This time Harry smashed his foot so he could still listen.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:45 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote