KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SABRE DUEL- Captain Rex vs. Lance Windu

SABRE DUEL- Captain Rex vs. Lance Windu
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cripes this fight is close...

Lance jumps agonisingly out of your reach, Gald, even as you triumphantly disarm him, but in expending all his effort on getting his weapon back he gains no further advantage...

(Round drawn)

Score: Gald- 2 Lance - 3. Lance to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance sweeps Galds feet out from under him and strikes towards his stomach while he is laying on the ground.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:53 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

EDITED

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Gald, but I have difficulty imagining what a 'force-resistant proximity mine' could be.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Okay then.)

"Come on, give me your best shot, moron!" Gald taunts him. To attack, but Lance beats him to the point.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(I can't score it until Rex attempts a defence)

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:01 AM
LanceWindu

(OK, I'll wait here then.)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:16 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

EDITED- at request of the poster.

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 11th, 2002 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 12:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lance HAS posted his attack, Rex. Just above your edited post. I need a response.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 06:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Oh. Didn't see it. He posted it before mine. Edit the one after "Give me your best shot moron!")

Gald feels the heat of the saber, but rolls out of the way and leaps up. He jumps to a wall and pushes off with his feet. He soars through the air and tackles Lance, then makes a jab faster than the eye can see.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 11:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You dodge the attack, Gald, but things don't go as you plan. You re-bound off the wall but Lance has not pursued you, instead staying back to see where you land. When you do, you make your jab but it hits empty air... and Lance is suddenly facing your exposed side! You will have to drive him back to stop him cutting you down, or flee!

Score: Gald- 2 Lance- 4. Gald to attack

Ok, Rex, you have a serious situation here. Lance has three 'match points', as it were. You can fight on- and you can still win- but risk defeat, and serious defeat too if he beats you this round.

Or you can flee. If you flee, the scores get reset to zero, and the fight carries on. Ths time, you are only trying to reach two points, with no margin needed. If the person fleeing gets to two points first, he has escaped. If the pursuer reaches two points, he has caught and cut down the would-be escapee.

Lance isn't here right now Rex, and I'm off to bed soon, so you have some time to think it over.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 11:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald can see that he is losing badly right now. He watches Lance wait for his move. Ignorant Jedi, he thinks, before performing his last move before fleeing. He switches off his sabers and attaches them to his belt. He takes his disruptor pistol from his belt and fires off a few shots. The shots explode, blowing holes everywhere in the room. Lance falls over from the flash, the surprise, and the pain. Gald then flees to meet Kuylen.

(Good job Lance, you got me. You won your first duel.)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 11:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, it was only TWO match points. Hope I didn't mislead you there, Rex.

Ok, Lance, Gald has given himself a chance to break and flee. I assume you will chase him down. Lance, you are the winner of this fight. Over time, winning sabre fights increases your sabre fighting ability.

Rex, you have two choices- one, flee back towards the mirror tersts- where you risk being trapped- or flee out of the monastery- where being trapped is also a possibility.

I wanr you, people have moved around considerably dince the duel started and you have no guarantee as to where anyone is.

Gald, all your 'attacking' moves from now on are actually your attempts to flee, and must be described as such.

Score: Gald- 0 Lance- 0. Gald is fleeing! Gald to 'attack'

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2002 12:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

As Gald is running away, he sees the Jedi Knight following him. He rushes to the mirror tests room. He sees that a fight is erupting between a Jedi and Quam. "I'm not going to get caught!" yells Gald. Lance comes up behind him, but the Dark Jedi kicks off a wall and fires a few shots from his stun gun, freezing Lance in place for a few seconds. He then runs for the entrance to the monastery. "I won't get caught!" Gald yells as he streaks to the entrance room. Rubble is still falling from the disruptor shots, as if the place is falling apart. He leaps down off the balcony and focuses all of his mind on the switch to the door. I must escape! Let me through!!!, he says to the switch through the Force.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2002 05:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gee, that was a long run for one move!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 10:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This will complicate things...

Suddenly, thre building starts to shake and judder, and a loud whine can be heard from outside.

Someone on the mining platform has activated the mining laser with the intention of destroying this place! Within ten minutes this place will be no more!

Cracks appear through the buildings ice melts and floors buckle. Makes for an interesting chase!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 12:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The door suddenly is blown open in a big flash of flames. But Gald cannot go through, for a large piece of the floor juts up, and the young Jedi Knight is upon him. He fires a few shots from his pistol to make the floor weaker. Gald runs up to the top of the jutted floor, which suddenly buckles underneath him, tossing him down.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 03:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, time is pressing and I cannot wait for Lance to return to finish this fight. I am assuming that Rex escapes outside and Lance loses track of him.

This fight is over, please return to your threads...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 06:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(I'll just post my escape)

As soon as Gald hits the ground, he leaps up and over the swing of Lance's blade. He gives a hard punch to Lance's gut and kicks his forehead as he doubles over. He fires a disruptor that flashes and destroyes the rocks even faster. He then runs up the rock in front of the door and jumps down. He then runs out into the icy cold of Avalar.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 01:27 AM