KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A big NONO in a guy!

A big NONO in a guy!
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

laughing out loud I will just point out, that guys who are looking for model girlfriends are very shallow and should die, how many percent of the world fits that category, they will all die lonely sooner or later, after about 4 divorces yes

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:54 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
laughing out loud I will just point out, that guys who are looking for model girlfriends are very shallow and should die, how many percent of the world fits that category, they will all die lonely sooner or later, after about 4 divorces yes

whoa, slow down there nelly... and from what society defines as "super models", to me are walking kites... put som meat on d@mn it!!! mad

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:57 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears

Those are the ones that never find true love, they all fight a bunch.

Nobody is perfect, so don't try looking for a perfect person.

If they look perfect, then you should compliment their plastic surgeon.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:57 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

OMG!!! laughing out loud hahaha!! Too true!!

My point is that, men cant be so shallow, and cant hit on girls who look much better than they do, and whe they get rejected, they call them lesbians...just...stupid!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:58 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
If they look perfect, then you should compliment their plastic surgeon.

laughing LOL!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:59 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
OMG!!! laughing out loud hahaha!! Too true!!

My point is that, men cant be so shallow, and cant hit on girls who look much better than they do, and whe they get rejected, they call them lesbians...just...stupid!

Hey sometimes it's true about the lesbian thing...laughing out loud

I just hate when people make negative comments on my looks, it makes me feel ugly, and insecure. Some of you know what I am talking about from our MSN convo's, how down I am on myself.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

lil bitchiness> well, yeah I agree.

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:01 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I like down to earth guys who like me for me, not what the newest jeans do to my ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:02 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Hey sometimes it's true about the lesbian thing...laughing out loud

I just hate when people make negative comments on my looks, it makes me feel ugly, and insecure. Some of you know what I am talking about from our MSN convo's, how down I am on myself.

dont ever be insecure ur a awesome dude. ne girl that says sumthing to u like that **** them they dont know what a cool dude you are never listen to other s negitive opions unless they are constructive and they are trying to help

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:04 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

There is a constat pressure on women though!!! Gus costantly pressure them to look good, and THAT is just wrong, since half of that me cant fullfill the list above!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:07 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I never know what is constructive or not, I'm used to true negative comments from people at school, and friends and family...none of that was constructive I know that.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:07 AM
silver_tears

that's just mean mad
people who judge others negatively are the ones who have sumthing to hide or prove whistle

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:09 AM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
There is a constat pressure on women though!!! Gus costantly pressure them to look good, and THAT is just wrong, since half of that me cant fullfill the list above!

As long as the woman looks halfway decent, and cares about herself enough to stay clean at least, she's good in my book.

Somehow though, I got lucky and found a very hot chick, that likes me for me.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:11 AM
silver_tears

People who don't take care of themselves are nasty messed

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:12 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Exactly!! messed

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:13 AM
LanceWindu

Definately...

But then there's the people that really do try, but their body either sweats too much or they have naturally very oily skin. Then you have the people without the money to pay for hygeine products...I had to dip into my New Zealand savings today to get tooth whitener and shampoo...I am down $20.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:14 AM
Killer
Glampire

all of what you just listed are easy to find in a guy... if you know where to look.

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:29 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

OMG!! Would you please read all of my first post...i have not listed what i dont wat in a husband SPECIFICLY, i have indicated that all guys who demand women who are like models all look a great GREAT mess.!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:30 AM
Killer
Glampire

i only read the first post.. that's all i intend on ready unless you tell me.
but all i was sayin is if your wanted all of the above on the appearnce of a male. easy.

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:32 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Re: A big NONO in a guy!

NO Hairy backs- Not me

NO Greasiness- As in hair, or what?

NO Conjoined eyebrows- nope

NO rug chests- nope

NO spotty backs- nope

NO spotty fronts- nope

NO ugly repulsive feet- well, you'll have to be the judge ther, i don't know feet

NO shitty hairdos- I just let it do whatever it wants to

NO dodgy facial hair, ie nose, ears (all other facial hair is mmm)- I'm fine there

NO yellow teeth- I don't brush my teeth as often as I should, but it's not a problem

NO disgusting lips- again, I can't be a judge

NO sparrow legs- ?

NO bad breath- Depends on if I've eaten anything...different or not

NO scary staring pervy eyes- Not me

NO gorilla arms- No clue what that means

NO flab- ack, gotta work out some then.....

NO beer guts- Don't drink beer, no problem........

NO black/yellow toe nails- how do you get those, anyway?

NO bod fingers- ?!

NO mucky necks- ?!

NO ass hair (or any other inappropriate disgusting hair)- Some but not a noticable amount

NO waxy ears- ?!

NO snot faces- nope

NO bald spots- I'm 16, ,so fine there

NO chapped hands- Nope

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 06:07 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote