KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Any Future For This One???

Any Future For This One???
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

BTW, who called me Rexxy?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 03:45 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

If you've read the crimson empire comics you would see that it is Baramorra. Oh, and by the way, now YOU have my attention. I sound like a what? a what? spammer? What the hell is that? With a name like Captain REX you sound like a Saturday morning cartoon character. Spammer... How long did it take you to think that one up?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

People!
Keep it nice and happy in here!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 05:08 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Spammer: Someone who uses all caps and makes other people mad by calling them names and making pointless posts. Go to www.gamewinners.com and look at the forums for examples. They'll cuss, make pointless posts and threads, so on and so on.

Me, a Saturday morning cartoon character? Capt. REX is from the Disneyland ride Star Tours, which is fully Star Wars EU, designed by Disney and George Lucas. Capt. REX is the nickname of the droid that pilots the ship. It's a simulator ride. His real name is RX-24. IS THAT ALL YOU WANTED TO KNOW?

As for Kenix Kil, I don't think he has much of a future. He'll probably be in a few bounty hunter comics and books.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 10:16 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ok this is not EU anymore
goodnight

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 07:48 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote