KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Has Anyone Out There Heard Of Kenix Kil??

Has Anyone Out There Heard Of Kenix Kil??
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

Has Anyone Out There Heard Of Kenix Kil??

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HEARD OF KENIX KIL(AKA KIR KANOS)??

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:03 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Uh-uh.

Not me.

No-siree-bob.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:04 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

TRUST ME HE'S ON PAR WITH BOBA FETT

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Once he makes it to the NJO or something like that then maybe I'll hear of him.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 08:09 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

You're obsessed with this Kenix character.

I'm w/ Lance....if he shows up in NJO....I might pay attention to him

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm probably the only one that's heard of him. Crimson Empire comics. He's an ex-Royal Guard. He's the last of two. He kills the other one that tries to become emperor. He becomes a bounty hunter. The End. Not much excitement to me yet. I'd have to read up on it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 03:31 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

At last, someone thats heard of him. Definately a character worth expanding. Considering Nom Anor was in Crimson Empire II. I heard CE III is in the pipeline, and rumoured to be during the events of NJO.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 03:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Finally, you stopped using caps! Good job. Kenix Kil is cool, but I like his name from before. What was it?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 10:18 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

Kir Kanos

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 11:58 AM
Julie
The Student

Should I read up on him?.....or is it just not worth the effort

BTW what's with the obsession w/ this guy, Vol?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't know his obsession reason, but I think it would be okay to look into. If he's in two long comic books, that'd be okay.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 03:19 AM
Volundro Ramm

I prefer the bounty hunters to the jedi, they have more character. The jedi's are great and everything, but it seems that at the moment in the NJO everyone has the ability to levitate a rock. I'm a huge fan of Boba Fett like a lot of people and find that Kenix kil is another hunter from the same kind of mold.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 11:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Sorta, but Boba Fett is stronger. Much stronger. Kenix Kil just uses the stuff he got from being an Imperial Guard and from turning bounty hunter. Boba Fett could easily kick his ass.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2002 04:05 AM
Volundro Ramm

I don't know, i think you have to bring in the age factor. Kenix Kil's about 20 or so yrs younger than Fett. Still, would be interesting.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 03:32 PM
Julie
The Student

hmmmm......would there be an old western style shootout or would the death match be more interesting..????

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 10:08 PM
Kir Kanos

Smile The mighty Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos was a royal gaurd member, when they were betrayed by Caranor Jax only he survived. He has set out on an oath Thus Die All Traitiors, to kill Jax. After he succeded in doing so he took the name Kenix Kil which is an anagram in the old battle language. Kenix Kil stands for Kir Kanos. He is definatelly one cool cat. Gotta love the double bladed vibroblade. Yes Boba Fett is a tough bounty hunter but i belive Kenix Kil would defintately whoop Fett. Elite Royal Guard here. The person who roots for Fet obviously has not read Crimson Empire.

Thus Die All Traitors

Last edited by Kir Kanos on Apr 1st, 2004 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Kir Kanos a Private Message Find more posts by Kir Kanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

well i never head of him until now thanks i'll look in to him to see who he is. smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudysseus

Crimson Empire was actually very good, and Kir Kanos was an interesting character to say the least. Not sure how he would do against Boba Fett though. I guess it depends on who is writing the story and whether or not they like or dislike Fett. I'm not even 100% sure where the Royal Guardsmen would rate in terms of overall fighting ability in the overall Star Wars galaxy. Obviously they are good, but just HOW good?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:54 PM
Click here to Send rudysseus a Private Message Find more posts by rudysseus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

for a good background on kir kanos/kenix kil, go here....
http://www.theforce.net/comics/darkhorse/cp_bh3.shtml/

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote